over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who else decided to workout today?

I don’t know about you guys, but I have felt sluggish from eating too much for a few days now. My mom lives with us now and both she and my wife and been making less than healthy food. I woke up feeling like crap, so I rode the exercise bike for an hour on an empty gut. I still have not eaten anything and I feel a little better now. View attachment 151284
I did 3 sets of 160+ pushups with my feet up on the chair. I was just laying on the carpet watching TV and just did it for the hell of it. Just to do it. Pump felt great.

i am old enough and wise enough to know mentally its important to splurge when ya can and enjoy life.
a thanksgiving binge eating day and/or christmas day aint gonna ruin anyones physique.
i think back when i would stay on diet during a holiday dinner and i think it may have been for more vain reasons than real ones.
like look at me and my discipline. cuz cmon man we all schedule high carb or cheat days. so why in the world not endulge w fam and friends...
as i sit here sipping my vodka sprite being skinny fat LOL

I didn't today because I was away with family but I have worked out on Christmas before. Same as my birthday. If I am home and want to train, I will. I don't use the holiday as an excuse to go out of my way to miss my work out.

If it's training day, I'll train, I don't change my exercise routine or diet based on the holiday calendar. One of the reasons it's great to have a home gym is that it's always open.

a thanksgiving binge eating day and/or christmas day aint gonna ruin anyones physique.
i think back when i would stay on diet during a holiday dinner and i think it may have been for more vain reasons than real ones. bggping my vodka sprite being skinny fat LOL

But it can ruin your night, and your next day. My body goes crazy if I change the timing of meals and add a lot of shit foods. And I don't even drink alcohol. Some people have bodies that can handle all of this and sleep like babies.

My mind is also very susceptible to stimuli, a lot of people, talks or a different environment than usual, and I will toss and turn for a while in the bed.

However, I agree, you can schedule a day of loading or cheat meal to coincide with any of these dinners.

I went to the park late morning and dragged a sled for lower and upper body, did some mobility and band work, walked twenty minutes with a 40lb vest. Then had another walk late that day for about 40 minutes. Girlfriend came down with a cold so I was free all day...

I got a good one in yesterday, got rid of my home gym this past summer. Wish my gym was open I wouldn’t have definitely knocked one out to make me feel better, I hate the holidays they are nothing to me but work always have been.
Is your gym closed now? Thought you were looking into checking out a new one.

Yep, calves forearms and traps. Christmas Eve I did 2 sets of 100 reps squatting with just the bar. It was enough trust me lol

I was in the gym at 3:30 am Christmas morning...I'll be there same time new years day...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws