over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who else gets ragged on?

matttx

Registered
Every since i got more serious about lifting it seems everyone has to come out and ragg on me. They mostly say stupid stuff like call me "muscles" or "did you not take your protein today?"

Im sure it happens to everyone else but damn it gets annoying..its not like i go around ragging on them cause they are fat.

//end rage

no..........not really

My teacher teases me. Calls me Hulk. If I ever have a question he's like, "Whoa, calm down Hulk. I wouldn't like you when you're angry." A few guys in class do the same but I take it lightly.

I just laugh because I'm actually the most laid back guy. They think just cause I work out I'm aggressive. LOL.

not really either...just get people asking for advice on training and eating.

i got it a lot back in the day. But once i got more size and looked better, people just ask me questions. I mean i still get girls calling me gross and telling me im to big (even though im small compared to a lot of u guys)

The most common thing i get asked is if im a football players or a MMA fighter...... weird. I guess its because im tall and have a morre athletic build.

not really either...just get people asking for advice on training and eating.

i wish i got those questions. i get the where can i get juice shit.

i get ragged on. things like muscle head roid boy etc. i heard it all. at first it use to bother me but i just dont care nemore. at work my coworkers have a field day.

maybe im wrong and im not trying to offend anyone but i think the guys that get ragged on allow themselves to get ragged on.

maybe im wrong and im not trying to offend anyone but i think the guys that get ragged on allow themselves to get ragged on.

nah i dont think so. I think its part of the gig........you get attention drawn to yourself whether you like it or not. Kinda of like a girl with big tits.

I never get screwed with. The only people I see getting f'd with are the guys walking around all bowed out, wearing a wife beater and addidas pants and oh yea, the bling. Hope this isn't you.

I actually get encouragement from all the people around me they frequently say positive things.
Only time I get ragged on is if I skip a day in the gym then I get called out at least 10 times which is good I think.

i get it all the time at work,even at church my pastor calls me his bouncer !! just laugh with them its all good it means your doing somethig right!!!:D

so what do you do? tell them it pisses you off and then they know what to say to get under your skin so they just keep doing it.

obviously its all in fun. nobody is doing it to bring me down. sometimes i do get people asking me what my diet is and how i train. but people who dont work out are they people who ragg on me.

The ones that rag you are more than likely jealous of you. They do not have the dedication or attention to detail that you have. I'm sure that deep down they envy and would like to be like you. I know that is the case with Military Muscle.

On another subject, I hate the ones that bother you for info that they never intend to use. when they see you the next time, its the same damn thing.

The ones that rag you are more than likely jealous of you. They do not have the dedication or attention to detail that you have. I'm sure that deep down they envy and would like to be like you. I know that is the case with Military Muscle.

On another subject, I hate the ones that bother you for info that they never intend to use. when they see you the next time, its the same damn thing.

LOL i doubt it........

but i do hate the ones who bother me for info everytime, i know damn well they wont use it. I give out info once now(gotta try i guess), then if you come back asking the same shit, i wont help.

ONly my mum raggs on me lol!!!!

always says i look better lean and 95kg rather than 110kg..... i know she is right from a girls perpective..... i guess she sees it as me focusing on me too much..

funny thing is: now that ive started doing strongman events on saturdays, she accepts that to be stronger for strongman i need to get bigger, whilst she cannot understand it for bb, perhaps its cos she sees strongman on tv and it looks like a legitamate sport lol..

ill pretend im a strongman, but im still a closet bb lol

so what do you do? tell them it pisses you off and then they know what to say to get under your skin so they just keep doing it.

obviously its all in fun. nobody is doing it to bring me down. sometimes i do get people asking me what my diet is and how i train. but people who dont work out are they people who ragg on me.

I think its all in the way you present yourslef that determines if you're going to be getting "ragged" on or asked for advice. just my .02

Last edited:
I think its all in the way you present yourslef that determines if you're going to be getting "ragged" on or asked for advice. just my .02

We have a winner!;)

back in high school when i wrestled, and was still natural, everybody on the team would call me "steroids". seemingly eating well and lifting heavy was just a cover to me taking steroids in their mind...

I'm the biggest in my school and just about everyone even teachers have a nickname for me r to having to do with being muscular. But I also am always asked for advice and even go as far as to create diets and workout programs for people for free.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131