YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who Else has had a torn and detached rotator cuff repair?

Where do you come up with this stuff?
It’s true man..that’s why I never use a PT or Hormone clinic if they accept insurance.

I am not working within the perimeters of the insurance..I’m doing the right shit to come out better than ever.

That's a simple fact, they have to formulate those for the LOWEST common denominator. That being the oldest, most decrepit option that would ever have the surgery. Doctors in my experience aren't exactly thinkers and do not deviate AT ALL in what they parrot for a given condition or recovery. Whether this is just apathy or fear of reprisal or what, I don't know.
I think you are seeing the wrong doctors then if that is what they are doing. I explained my experience to you in another thread. I have never seen anything remotely similar to the ideology you describe. I have worked with a ton of doctor and every single one caters the care and treatment to the patient. The idea they cater the treatment to a decrepit person is comical to me, Im sorry. It makes me think you had a bad experience at some point and just wrote off medical care for some reason.

It’s true man..that’s why I never use a PT or Hormone clinic if they accept insurance.

I am not working within the perimeters of the insurance..I’m doing the right shit to come out better than ever.
It could nt be further from the truth. If you find a doctor who treats you in the way Ruhlfreek describes then run the other way. Just like anything there are people who are good at what they do and people who are not. But to lump all medical care into one generic statement is wrong.

I think you are seeing the wrong doctors then if that is what they are doing. I explained my experience to you in another thread. I have never seen anything remotely similar to the ideology you describe. I have worked with a ton of doctor and every single one caters the care and treatment to the patient. The idea they cater the treatment to a decrepit person is comical to me, Im sorry. It makes me think you had a bad experience at some point and just wrote off medical care for some reason.
I'm definitely not seeing the wrong doctors, that's just what they do. I'm not sure how you are possibly having a different experience. I had my bicep reattached by one of Ronnie Coleman's doctors and my Pec reattached by the team doctor for the Royals. They all do the same thing. For that matter the doctors themselves don't do a while lot other than the surgery and "releasing you." The courses of action for recovery are all preordained per whatever the surgery is and they don't deviate.

I've had both shoulders repaired (full and partial tears on both sides). I had the worst one repaired first and followed the directions given to me exactly. It healed great and still have no problems with it 13 years later. The other shoulder was repaired within a year of the first one and I became too confident in my recovery abilities and with my physical therapy, trying to hurry things along and ended up with another partial tear and painful scar tissue which required a revision surgery about 9 month later. It has never been right and bothers me more each year with worsening arthritis developing in it. My right shoulder, the one repaired first and allowed it to heal as recommended, still doesn't bother me at all. I was around 34 or 35 yrs old when I had the surgeries. That's my personal experience with rushing recovery.

I tore both of mine after bench pressing 725 for a double (in a shirt) in training as I was trying to rerack the weight with a week spotter that didn't guide me back into the pins quite right (crash). I was trying to make a come back in powerlifting after not competing for 7 or 8 years to try to take back an old record that someone had broken... I have only done barbell bench press maybe 3 or 4 times since, using a light weight (no more than 315) for high reps (15-20) and regretted it for a month or better each time. I won't touch it again. I'm 48 yrs old now and I definitely regret trying to make that comeback. lol So many regrets... lol

I'm definitely not seeing the wrong doctors, that's just what they do. I'm not sure how you are possibly having a different experience. I had my bicep reattached by one of Ronnie Coleman's doctors and my Pec reattached by the team doctor for the Royals. They all do the same thing. For that matter the doctors themselves don't do a while lot other than the surgery and "releasing you." The courses of action for recovery are all preordained per whatever the surgery is and they don't deviate.
So you went to these doctors and they catered your care to a 65 year old decrepit person and you still feel they are great doctors. Again, that is not a doctor I would see. And by experience I explained to you my work experience being in orthopedics and you are still telling me how it is. Its like telling your mechanic that he treats every car like a Honda Civic and that's just that. You make no sense.

Yes, there are protocols for each surgery and why would you stray from what works best. You are making this sound like a bad thing.

Dude, I'm not here to argue with you but here to help you and the board with my experience in the field. Take it for what it is. I have seen plenty of patients who are their own worst enemy by going against the grain and fighting with medical staff and doctors along with the knowledge the cary. It's like biting the hand that feeds you.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws