over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

who else is addicted to Sushis ?

Love it, unfortunately I only get it once a week or every 2 weeks:(

If I dont eat some at least 3 times a week I get nervous and sad :)

who else is addicted to it ? its even worst since they opened an all-you-can-eat sushi bar at 3 minutes walking distance from my house :D

:DNervous and sad LOL You crack me up Mike...You really are addicted:)

I too love me some sushi...I like almost all of it.

Spicy yellow tail, fresh/salt water eel, octopus...etc., etc.

They only carry the fake stuff in the stores out here, so unless you plan on making your own, you're forced to eat out at a restaurant(no buffets in my area)....Too bad I can't afford to do that often enough:(

Now you got me all nervous and sad too lol...I have a huge craving now

Thanks a lot Mike!:eek::p

:DNervous and sad LOL You crack me up Mike...You really are addicted:)

I too love me some sushi...I like almost all of it.

Spicy yellow tail, fresh/salt water eel, octopus...etc., etc.

They only carry the fake stuff in the stores out here, so unless you plan on making your own, you're forced to eat out at a restaurant(no buffets in my area)....Too bad I can't afford to do that often enough:(

Now you got me all nervous and sad too lol...I have a huge craving now

Thanks a lot Mike!:eek::p

had chest training tonight, guess where I went after :D

seriously this stuff is good, made of good fats, carbs and proteins and taste sooooo good ... why not to eat it ?

For me it's more of an addiction to the Wasabi mustard that goes along with the sushi :D

had chest training tonight, guess where I went after :D

seriously this stuff is good, made of good fats, carbs and proteins and taste sooooo good ... why not to eat it ?

Haha! Nice brother!!:D

Better Than Sex! bro.. I would be in Rehab if I lived 3 min from Sushi bar! or have to work there to pay my tab....

atleast i know im not alone..

the fam and I go at least 3 times a month to a place called Kappa Zushi.
105 yen per plate (not all plates, but most plates) at first I could not even eat the fish cooked, but i forced myself saying it it just like supplements that are nasty.
now, I will only eat raw salmon and tuna right now, but I also like ikura and shrinp tempura wrapped in rice and seaweed. I mix my soy sauce and wasabi in the small plate and dip it in there.....that and a few glasses of water.....i get full after only 5-6 plates though.
yeah, I still eat the "hamburg on rice" sushi or the "cow tongue on rice" sushi too....best is this one place that serves raw or cooked (I prefer cooked) "ba-niku (horse meat) on rice" sushi.

is it hard to make your own sushi? i always wonder this. place i go to has this thing called birthday cake *OMG* its so goooooooodd but expensive 12 bucks a roll i like at least 2-3 rolls

Order Sashimi Online

I have yet to order Sashimi online but this the best deal I can find online for ordering fresh Sashimi.

http://www.catalinaop.com

Has anyone tried ordering sashimi online?

Last edited:
is it hard to make your own sushi? i always wonder this. place i go to has this thing called birthday cake *OMG* its so goooooooodd but expensive 12 bucks a roll i like at least 2-3 rolls

You can get a kit to make it easier...There was this one hottie in College that had one and she'd come over and make it for us, so long as we bought the actual fish/other. Never did pay attention to what she was actually doing though with the sushi...I was always too fixated on her;)

I used to LOVE it, but now it makes me nauseous...I guess my body needed a break.
;)

you guys keep saying to yourself its great fats...but pretty much all sushi is farm raised. so not so much! sucks :(. im an addict too.

there are a couple of sushi places in my city, but there are as expensive as fuck (16 pieces for around $50)
I love salmon and smoked salmon sushi... if the prices were the same as they were in malaysia (2 pieces of smoked salmon sushi for $1.20), i'd be eating it daily... I used to eat 20-30 pieces of that stuff even when i'm not hungry in malaysia, it's just that fucking good!!!

you guys keep saying to yourself its great fats...but pretty much all sushi is farm raised. so not so much! sucks :(. im an addict too.

its still better than Burker King's fat lol
damn I remember this place in Vegas called "today" or "2day" I dont remember, biggest choice of sushi/sashimi/yakitori, all you can eat for 19.95$

I was like a kid LMAO

Last edited:
its still better than Burker King's fat lol

but tell me when you see a double whopper with cheese it doesn't start calling you over.

You cant lie on this cos phidias will expose you lol

but tell me when you see a double whopper with cheese it doesn't start calling you over.

You cant lie on this cos phidias will expose you lol

mmmhhhh dooble whooper :D

sucks to be you guys, I don't have this issue in Japan!!

Salmon and Tuna are my favorite sashimi.

The most sushi roll pieces I've ever eaten in one sitting was 100 right on the nose. I could barely keep myself from vomiting on the way home... but it felt soo good! Usually I'll order between 5-8 rolls for myself, or two chirashi dinners. No wasabi or ginger for me. Just a little low sodium soy if it's sashimi. If they're rolls, I just eat the damn things.

There's just something about sushi. It tastes like junk food... but it's almost like your body knows how good it is for you. I'm pretty sure that we'd all live a lot longer if we ate this way a few more times a day... but we'd also be very poor.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws