advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who else is dying for a pizza and skittles?

Cheesecake as a cheat, especially the cheesecake factories stuff....eat until I die lol

Totally agree JJ. There are some people that say "it's hard to gain mass" but the dieting is the hard part. You can't touch sweets or stuff like pizza if you are serious about bodybuilding. Staying away from the bad foods is the hardest part about bodybuilding IMO. You just have to fight the urge, when you want to eat pretzel rods eat celery instead

Mmm...you like pairing the savory/sweet, me too :D My typical cheat is 12 buffalo or barbeque wings and a pint of B&J's :D Sometimes the wings are substituted by a pizza.

This weeks cheat meal. Pizza and skittles!! Thanks JJ

I do enough cardio to almost eat what I want and it's pretty sweet, but I'm sure it will catch up with me. Of course during the week I have a pretty strict regimen, but on the weekends I slack pretty hard. Have been successfully losing weight and not killing myself haha

I am pretty sure Marshawn Lynch would be down for anything with skittles

I haven't eaten sour or dessert skittles for well over a month. Thanks for the reminder!:(:D

What about the other junk food you devoured the other day;)

Sometimes I cheat more than once a week. I feel horrible afterwards, but it feels great while I'm doing it.

This week I'm going to devour a whole large pepperoni, bacon, and jalapeno stuffed crust pizza :headbang:

Mom and pop Mexican food places for a big burrito and some chips and salsa is my usual craving and cheat. Usually Sunday mornings.

I cheated yesterday..all you can eat pancakes at Ihop! Lol!..
I dunno why..but they taste so amazing to me. I am lucky the closest Ihop is 40mins away from where I live, or I'd be one fat ass mofo!

I usually eat a whole pizza every sunday night. Thats my "legit" cheat meal. And usually its bc I'm recovering from a hangover. haha.

Chik-Fil-A or Chipotle for me. Usually both on a cheat day! Haahahahaa

Why does dieting have to he so hard at times?
I notice the nights that I don't lift weights I get the worst craving for chocolate(yep, I'm probably on my period or not getting enough sex), pizza(yuummmmmyyyy...), skittles( taste the rainbow), barbecue flavored Pringles( crave that salt to contrast the sweet candy).

I allow myself one cheat meal per week. And in all honesty, my diet isn't hard to stIck to. It's all clean, nutritious food, but each meal has a good 700 calories with plenty of carbs.

My diet consists of:
Whole eggs
Steak
Extra lean ground turkey breast
Steamed brown rice
Bagels( I'm half Jew. Bagels fuel half of me.)
Mixed salted nuts
Fat free cheese
Oats
Whey protein in several flavors

It's been 4 days since my cheat meal and I'm feeling the cravings. :D
My uncle's girl friend made me home made almond fudge(yep, she's wife material) and it's talking to me. ( eat me!!! Eat me!!!)

Hahaha just thought I'd share. :D

That pizza and fudge sounds really good right about now....wish today was my cheat day

Last edited:
Do you eat clean year round? My wife and I both eat clean year round, with 1 cheat meal per week, dieting or not....we really don't get cravings bad. I did find from my younger days when I did more dirty bulks, the dieting was harder. Eating clean year round is no fun, but I also forget how good some food taste, so don't miss it too much.

Normally eat about 4k calories during clean bulk...during diet can go as low as 2,200k calories. I also tend to put on muscle pretty easily, but can also put on fat easily if not careful. I would classify myself as a meso-endo. Eating clean year round has allowed me to keep my bodyfat no higher then 11-12% during bulk. Not great for some, but for my family genetics that's good.

With kids it must be harder, but if your not eating clean (at least fairly clean) year round, I would give that a shot and see if that helps with cravings. If you are eating clean year round with only 1 maybe 2 cheat meals and still get bad cravings during diet...Sorry.

But I also was never a huge guy @6'1 my offseason weight was about 275-280lbs...show weight was about 240lbs. Maybe to be a true monster dirty bulk is where its at :)

Last edited:
I don't think there is anyone who doesn't crave pizzaut is by far one of the all time greatest chest meals lll

Its pizza night tonight!

Take those chocolate covered chips and refrigerate them. They're that much better cold

Tonight was pizza night and I overdid it. Gotta get it in on that one meal.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131