over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who else loves sushi and sashimi?

big fans of sushi and sea food, there is an authentic Japanese Cuisine shop near our company offerng fresh sea food :headbang:

21751611_352290995201567_8011234839337780455_n.jpg

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

don't lie....

who has bought the grocery store rolls....???

in a pinch.

:eek:

Haha guilty of that one.. when I do I always think is this really worth food poisoning

same. My girl won't touch em, she tells me "You're on you're own with that. Don't say I didn't warn you" She hasn't been right yet though... My luck, I just jinxed myself. lol

don't lie....

who has bought the grocery store rolls....???

in a pinch.

:eek:

Theres a Chinese supermarket chain in my city (Toronto)
at night around 7pm they go on discount around 50% off

it's like $10 for a huge platter of about 30 pieces of sushi and sashimi
I get that sometimes just because of value, quality isn't the best but I don't care, it's good enough. The quality is actually okay for grocery store sushi, better than most grocery stores but not as good as a restaurant. Kind of like the quality you get at food court sushi places

All the time LOL...drink a protein shake then eat a roll. Legit cheapo meal.

Me too. Fry's actually makes pretty good sushi. They have a sushi chef right there in the store making it all fresh. They'll even custom make something for you

Eating sushi from a quality Japanese spot is $$$. Most Japanese spots are Chinese owned and operated. I call it Asian confusion instead of fusion. The sushi isn't prepared properly, corners are cut including freshness etc. that's like supermarket and gas station quality. If you are really into sushi like me. I avoid spots like that. Rather go once in a while and have the real thing than the Chinese confusion bs and their silly rolls. End of rant :)
haha its like most Indian restaurants are owned by Bangladeshi people in the UK. Rarely you find authentic Indian restaurants with Indian chefs. If you go to a real Indian its a entirely diff taste/experience.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

ok none of you fuckers laugh at me ok when i tell u this..

I HAVE NEVER EATEN SUSHI OR ANY RAW FISH IN MY LIFE !!!

I am so mean I make medicines sick.

and what the fuck is sashmi btw

[emoji109][emoji109][emoji123][emoji123][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji51][emoji51]

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Every now and again I grab some sushi grade salmon and also a tuna steak. Ill use the salmon as is but will quickly sear the tuna edges and make myself some sushis. When I make rolls I usually use only veggies. This thread is making me want to make some sushi.

I'm just grateful that my wife and I have separate accounts. If she only knew what I spent on sashimi I'd be in deep shit.

I'm just grateful that my wife and I have separate accounts. If she only knew what I spent on sashimi I'd be in deep shit.

Honestly, I don't understand this in today's modern dual-income households (not a dig at you or your situation, read more for my thought-process...just generalizing).

Assuming you both take care of the bills (either your own or combined), have money stashed for emergencies, communicate reasonably anything combined you want to work towards...

I don't understand how you spending your extra $ where you want it is any different from let's say...your wife shopping. Or whatever she spends her money on and doesn't expect you to give her shit for. Of course, this is assuming things are good between you two, you're equal (or close enough) providers of income, you share common debts together, etc.

Unless your sashimi addiction is bordering on drug-addiction levels of spending :p (which is probably totally possible, considering the cost of quality sashimi)

Stop by Vancouver sometime Allex, outside of Japan we may be the sushi capital of the world. It's cheap it's fresh, abundant and largely authentic. We're getting our fair share of pretender sushi as well where it's chinese and korean versions, you can tell it apart by the mega portions and rock bottom prices but even those are way better than you'll find in most cities... you'll find lots of authentic Japanese trained chefs out here as well tho. You can hit a new sushi joint every day for a year and still not come close to hitting all the sushi spots in Vancouver, a couple years ago the local paper did an interactive map and there were well over 600 sushi spots in the city, and it's only gotten worse since then. My cousins kids are 3 and 4 years old, they don't ask for mcdonalds like kids used to when I was young, they're asking for cali rolls and bc rolls, terriyaki by the time they're 8-10 they'll be eating all varieties of sashimi. I see it all the time with not just them but kids all over this city, they have grown up on sushi, pho, ramen and all sorts of other ethnic fare. I've had to scale back as my preference is tuna (bluefin, yellowfin, almaco/Amberjack) and then I add stuff around my tuna, I detest salmon. My intake was getting to ridiculous levels and I was worried about Mercury but im still at min a 5 day a week sushi guy, almost entirely sashimi and nigiri.

Last edited:
Stop by Vancouver sometime Allex, outside of Japan we may be the sushi capital of the world. It's cheap it's fresh, abundant and largely authentic.

Looks awesome.

I did visit Toronto back when I was living in Boston, but didn't really go for sushi.

Vancouver looks great.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner