over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who else struggles to grow?

medici999

Banned
I find it difficult to grow, crap genetics maybe...not eating enough solid food and lba's maybe.

however I am consistent, get alot of sleep, and eat alot of good calories every day from good foods.

I dont drink or smoke or take recreational drugs...

I train low volume and hit each body part every 5 days.

Some people can literally look at weights and grow...however even though I'd say im consistent 27/30days a month...i still rarely notice much even when taking 1g of test a week at 21years of age.

Does anyone else struggle like me?

No offense here sir, But your 21. gains were very slow for me at that age. If you gain 5-10 solid pouinds per year over a 10 years that anywhere from 50-100 pounds! takes time to build a house man. Gotta start at the foundation with solid training, diet, recovery, and supplementation. Have patience. Train smart. DO NOT abuse gear. It will come.

I struggle with it badly.
I can get lean easily though, that is the only thing that makes me feel good about it.
I think my genetics are average (as in average joe, not average BB). I have a stressful life and don't handle that stress very well at all, which I think is the major reason for my lack of steady growth.

If you aren't gaining muscle....do you gain any fat?
Reason I ask is because overall calories maybe lacking if the scale weight isn't moving at all.
A lot of guys that describe themselves the way you have are usually not wanting to get fat, so they end up eating really clean and thinking they are getting in a ton of cals, without realizing they are always at maintenance.

I still gain weight, but most of it is deffo fat, as i havent got any bigger like muscle wise..just my stomach has increased.

I hear you man, I've been the same height for about 4 years now. ;)

You were like me. Get your hormones checked, perhaps you're not optimal in that area?

edit: didnt realize you were takign 1g test a week.

why are you taking test when you haven't been able to grow without it?

1 gram of test at age 21? :eek:

I used to have problems gaining weight too, but what did it for me was calorie/protein intake - I thought I was eating lots, but in reality I wasn't. When I discovered just how much I needed to eat in relation with my training, i grew just fine - and I have a fast metabolism. Gear helped too in my late 20's but even then, 400-500mg/week was all I needed. More is not always better.

Everyone is different

Don't be discouraged man.

You need to experiment with different training approaches (reps, volume, rest, intensity, frequency, etc.) and diet (low carbs, high carbs, etc.) to figure out what works best for you. It's obviously not "one size fits all". Getting a good trainer who listens to your feedback is a good first step.

It's never a bad idea to get labs done, especially to establish a baseline. There are 3 focal points: sex hormone axis (t, dht, bioavailable t, E2, etc.), gh axis (igf1, igfbp3, etc.), and glucose metabolism (glucose, insulin). You want to check cortisol, prolactin, etc. It's pretty multi-dimensional. (In fact, it is believed that AAS work not only thru the androgen receptor but via suppressing glucocorticoid (e.g. cortisol) activity. Meanwhile gh affects the binding of T to AR, and on and on.)

I got a lot of benefit from working on the gh stuff - of course, I'm much older. I actually got an rx for ghrp6, a peptide that causes gh release, and it made a big difference.

A careful step-by-step approach is the ticket ... my 2 cents

it is a common problem unless you are genetical.ly gifted. I shot up to 200lbs fairly easy but going over that took some time and it took me a few years to figure out i should be worrying less about how many mg's i am taking per week, in what convoluted dosing scheme i had decided on and worrying MORE about how many grams of protein i was taking in on a daily basis=-)

Its a learning experience and the time you are putting in now learning all this is going to do nothing but benefit you in the long run.

I have seen people on their first cycle with 500-750mg of test gain absolutely nothing. I thought they would at least gain something just from water retention, but nothing. This person I am talking about was a very stressed out person who didnt sleep much. He also insisted on training everyday taking every set to failure. He had been training naturally for 20 years before touching gear. He was used to training everyday without making any gains whatsoever. I tried to tell him to try taking a different approach to training, but he was the sort of guy who thought he knew everything when he knew nothing.

If you are not making any progress you must try something different. If the poundages you are lifting are not increasing from month to month you must change what you are doing and try something else. Try eating double what you are eating now and see if it makes you fat. Maybe it wont make you fat, maybe it will make you fat, but if it does at least you will know how much it takes for you to get fat. If you are eating massive amounts of food and training you should be gaining strength also, if you are not gaining any strength than something is wrong with your training.

I have an Op on 2nd Feb...and am having full bloodwork done on the 2nd of February.

So i will post up my results..could it be my hormones that are messed up that are stopping me growing?

Cos surely if my weight on the scales are increasing..i should be gaining some muscle mass

I find it difficult to grow, crap genetics maybe...not eating enough solid food and lba's maybe.

however I am consistent, get alot of sleep, and eat alot of good calories every day from good foods.

Some people can literally look at weights and grow...however even though I'd say im consistent 27/30days a month...i still rarely notice much even when taking 1g of test a week at 21years of age.

Have you tried hiring one of the board's trainers? I'm 99.9% sure you will grow if you follow their advice. It's really just the combo of training/diet/rest/supps + time = growth. It's just not always easy to see the big picture of training/diet/rest/supps on your own.

Good luck.

Your 21 and taking a shit load of test. I think the odds that your hormones are the issue are pretty low. If your aren't lifting heavier shit than last month the issue is your training, hire a personal trainer to work with you to figure out what works for your body.

Yes

Don't be discouraged man.

You need to experiment with different training approaches (reps, volume, rest, intensity, frequency, etc.) and diet (low carbs, high carbs, etc.) to figure out what works best for you. It's obviously not "one size fits all". Getting a good trainer who listens to your feedback is a good first step.

It's never a bad idea to get labs done, especially to establish a baseline. There are 3 focal points: sex hormone axis (t, dht, bioavailable t, E2, etc.), gh axis (igf1, igfbp3, etc.), and glucose metabolism (glucose, insulin). You want to check cortisol, prolactin, etc. It's pretty multi-dimensional. (In fact, it is believed that AAS work not only thru the androgen receptor but via suppressing glucocorticoid (e.g. cortisol) activity. Meanwhile gh affects the binding of T to AR, and on and on.)

I got a lot of benefit from working on the gh stuff - of course, I'm much older. I actually got an rx for ghrp6, a peptide that causes gh release, and it made a big difference.

A careful step-by-step approach is the ticket ... my 2 cents

I love GHRP-6 and CJC.......I sell it cheap at hernonspantry.com

It takes time to build a good body you just have to find out what works for yours and then its smooth sailing.

The last thing he needs is peptides. Your 21 and on over a gram per week. Food is everything. Your simply not eating enough. Many are scared of calories. They wonder why they aren't growing cos their on 3000 cals per day and go the gym almost every day.

Train intense and no more than 3 days per week. Try a full body routine 3 days per week (mon, wed and fri). Eat lots of protein, carbs and good fats (that even includes sat fats from beef, coconut oil, nuts etc). Throw in some high cal shakes if your struggling eating.

everyone of us struggles to grow, otherwise we wouldnt be here nor use these toys....its just how you see it negatively or positively ,,,,yours might be fantastic in others eys we don tknow that, kinda like eye of the beholder

so keep pushing forward taht means positive thinking,,,i suck at this but i think im getting better at it, makes you happier and that means better growth, no im not a hippie lol

you guys ever thinkg of this

the theory of matching one's natural hormone pulse rhythm? like some shoot the peps post workout to ride it along or do it pre bed to make it more natural

well....the guy is 21,,,high test already ,,,his body can handle it better than some of you 40+ olds....you think he will need exotic pct items? probably not.

just saying,,,

also i have done that high at 23 or so ,,,about the same as him i guess and i grew very differently then vs now.

actually i didnt grow,,,i got strong as shit,,,,but not big. weird

now i grow tissues from anabolics,,,,before it was all oil and acne and strong bench ahhahaha

so its all different as we age, enzymes and genes being on and off.

I would check diet ctitically 1st. Thats why most peoples gains suffer.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131