over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who enjoy dirty bulk?

Tomgrass

Registered
Newbies
I think there was a time we all did it.. at least most of us. I am or rather was guilty of that when one day I decided that no matter what I will make scale climb up. I am sure i made a great progress back then. It was not all dirty but one or two meals a day were like burger chips and cheesecake or pizza and ice cream. I am pretty sure that i was mixing everything - high carbs - high fats. I think it took me to 118 kg back then. It was not pretty but results were there, felt like shit- not from amount of food cause volume was much lower then typical high carb but from very fast weight gain. Funny when I was looking at pics back then I still was not fat. I was chubby but not fat- high test deca was putting shit ton of meat on me. I never made maintenance to keep that mass as I had a horrible knee pain so decided- fuck it need to drop it. Probably if I would decided to maintain it today my setpoint would be around 105-108 kg instead of 100 but hey that time then it was painkillers every day. You guys? Your must enjoyable offseason ever?

Yup cookies and Popeye's chicken was in there quite a bit. 35 lb in less than 8 weeks. I would probably have a corinary now if I tried it.

Used to be the best shit ever!

I’d wake up and workout then hit Ryan’s breakfast buffet on the way home..then go home and go back to sleep..wake up, shake with whole k2 milk..work, lunch break at work was Chinese buffet, then another shake, then dinner was all you can eat shrimp and fish..I would get the shrimp fried and fish grilled..gotta be healthy!! Lol

Before I got into training/athletics I would eat a tonne of processed junk - big buckets of KFC, monster burgers, sweaties, cakes etc I loved them all and would eat huge amounts at high frequency. I was 120kg of pure lardy-cake

Come 2020 I decided to get into shape and dieted down to 70kg and began running, cycling, lifting weights and eating clean.

Now if I eat processed food I feel unwell afterwards - anything with refined sugar (cake, chocolate etc) raises my body temp considerably and I began to sweat like a nonce. Anything with high fat like KFC or pizza slows down my digestion and makes me very lethargic for about 24 hours and I just feel gippy the whole time.

So even when I'm looking to gain weight now I have to eat clean foods - fortunately I can eat 6-10kcal clean per day without difficulty 😂

When you get older, they are less appeasing. Don't get me wrong, this is different from eating an occasional huge crap meal of fast food, BBQ, pasta, a cake, ice cream, etc etc. But the constant overeating of "dirty foods" is just not where it's at when you get older, especially if you have any kind of professional career and have to talk a lot and all your clothes fit bad because you are trying to cover you pooch and sucking in your gut at the same time in front of people, and then having to talk and not take 20 breaths per sentence with a tight belt. When you are younger, you can get away with it and look the norm I guess, along with the fat face or moon face thrown in if using high test, dbol, nandrolones, pr anadrol.

Those days are over for me, and I feel sooooo much better.

I never did as i wanted the most nutrition that i could get to optimize growth and recovery. I would have 1-2 crappy meals on a sunday. But i still do that now when i don't bulk.

When you get older, they are less appeasing. Don't get me wrong, this is different from eating an occasional huge crap meal of fast food, BBQ, pasta, a cake, ice cream, etc etc. But the constant overeating of "dirty foods" is just not where it's at when you get older, especially if you have any kind of professional career and have to talk a lot and all your clothes fit bad because you are trying to cover you pooch and sucking in your gut at the same time in front of people, and then having to talk and not take 20 breaths per sentence with a tight belt. When you are younger, you can get away with it and look the norm I guess, along with the fat face or moon face thrown in if using high test, dbol, nandrolones, pr anadrol.

Those days are over for me, and I feel sooooo much better.
I would love to go to hooters right now and get a pitcher of shiner, endless diet Dr Pepper..a burger, a 20 piece hot and naked buffalo wings with bleu cheese, fries and an order of lots and tots..and a cheese cake…

But!! It would literally ruin 2 weeks of my life..I would feel sick as fuck for at least 2 weeks before my body started acting right again.

I would love to go to hooters right now and get a pitcher of shiner, endless diet Dr Pepper..a burger, a 20 piece hot and naked buffalo wings with bleu cheese, fries and an order of lots and tots..and a cheese cake…

But!! It would literally ruin 2 weeks of my life..I would feel sick as fuck for at least 2 weeks before my body started acting right again.
Probably the bleu cheese that stuff is nasty! Lol but I agree with everything else on the list. Also agree with processed shit making me feel like absolute hot garbage for awhile. Loved it a decade ago, much more health conscious now.

I'm an endomorph, definitely never been able to do it like some of you are describing. My body HURTS above 250 thus far.

Wtf is the point of having a dirty bulk?

Put on 60lbs. Come prep time diet off 55 or 60lbs because you have to have such a long diet because you got so fat.

It's just more suffering in the long run. Been there done that. Never again.

Dirty bulk when ur young is the shit I mean eat whatever and how much ever u want...lol come on. But I think as we age we realize w more knowledge that the dirty food builds up and causes health issues if not controlled. What u fuel your body with determines alot of things.

Wtf is the point of having a dirty bulk?

Put on 60lbs. Come prep time diet off 55 or 60lbs because you have to have such a long diet because you got so fat.

It's just more suffering in the long run. Been there done that. Never again.
This. I love to eat junk food. Infact I'd love to even do a clean bulk I like any food. But having a low bf is my goal so it's counterproductive 100 percent. Even when eating 100 percent clean food a bulk put on more fat than was worth the amount of muscle gained, I couldn't imagine doing it dirty. I'd look like Rosie or Michael Moore.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws