over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who exactly is Joey Swoll and is he full of BS or real

you guys are being hard as hell on the guy, I have a great sense for people who do this this shit for clout, I can detect in incredulous individuals, I truly think he's doing it out of the bottom of his heart, prove me wrong lol. I stick up for phil viz too, whom I consider a friend. I guess I'm always rooting for the under dog

I am not a fan of social media and do not have X nor Instagram nor Facebook. I have LinkedIn for business purposes and this presence on PM is my only social media.....so I don't know much about, nor have I ever seen how Joey Swole presents himself to his subscribers.

I have seen a small handful of clips (usually embedded in a news article) of him taking some "gym Karen" to task for accusing men of inappropriate behavior for no more than asking "how many more sets do you have?" or looking in there general direction.

While I recognize that some women in the midst of a serious workout are interrupted by lecherous men, I do enjoy seeing an occasional short vid of Swole putting some narcissistic and self absorbed chic in her place and reminding her that not everyone who looks her way is trying to bed her. I especially like when he makes someone feel like an idiot for posting videos of others without permission.

All to say that while I don't know enough about his overall web presence or universal messaging to comment on what kind of person he is.....I do like the idea that there is some fear within the internet crowd that if you post something shitty about someone at your gym.... you just might end up called out and humiliated in a viral way.

My workouts were just fine back in the day when I had an iPod to play my tunes and didn't own a phone with a camera (nor did such a thing exist). I would be in no way sad if those days returned and phones / cameras disappeared from gyms.

And for those snickering at my iPod reference, I am actually wayyyy before the iPod trend. I can remember my first Walkman and being excited to make mix cassette tapes to support my workouts. Back when dinosaurs roamed the earth. LOL

size and peds are not the problem here because Joe is not a giant, probably around 210lbs - the main problem here is his party lifestyle, alcohol and drugs, sleepless nights, etc.
How do you know what peds he takes or how much he parties? He isn't huge, but he could be on tren/orals for years non-stop to stay camera-ready

I think this is the first time I’ve seen you say something negative about another person.😳

I dig the guy… I think his content is appropriate and pretty funny!
Yup. The JJ watt of bodybuilding. "Hey guys get the camera rolling so I can do a good deed and post it so the world can see how wonderful I am and get attention and $. Oh the cameras not working? Forget it." Lots of people do good deeds all the time and stick up for the little guy and don't announce it to the world.
Exactly what QB said. His schtick is old. Pretending to care about fat losers in the gym and bitching when someone films them. I’ve said this many times - making fun of someone with Down syndrome or any other developmental disability is despicable. Same goes for someone overweight who is making an actual effort. But when I see some fat fuck eating a Snickers bar on the treadmill or some idiot doing curls in the squat rack you better fucking believe I’m gonna film it and mock them on IG. And I could care less what that former drug addict has to say about it.

I like the guy. Initially I was confused on why he’s so popular. Then I remember people love drama.
size and peds are not the problem here because Joe is not a giant, probably around 210lbs - the main problem here is his party lifestyle, alcohol and drugs, sleepless nights, etc.
dude is pretty stacked. 210 if he has no legs and is 5’6.

Attachments

• IMG_8012.jpeg
    IMG_8012.jpeg
    118.3 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_8013.jpeg
    IMG_8013.jpeg
    93.7 KB · Views: 63
Exactly what QB said. His schtick is old. Pretending to care about fat losers in the gym and bitching when someone films them. I’ve said this many times - making fun of someone with Down syndrome or any other developmental disability is despicable. Same goes for someone overweight who is making an actual effort. But when I see some fat fuck eating a Snickers bar on the treadmill or some idiot doing curls in the squat rack you better fucking believe I’m gonna film it and mock them on IG. And I could care less what that former drug addict has to say about it.
Fair enough...jus threw me for a minute! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i dont participate in any form of social media so i watched that video to see what all the fuss was about.
what a catty little shit talker the guy making that video is!
sounds like a bitchy 13 year old girl!
plus there is no way that he is being as honest as he claims. for sure he is taking more then 10mg test ed and some sups. lol
doesnt sound like the other guy is dishonest just not being direct about it and really who cares?
clearly he uses gear and clearly he has issues from it. but its his life. people can do what they want.
why another man is dedicating so much time to looking at the pics of some other dudes eyes is waaaay beyond me.
the guy in the video is borderline stalker. lol
creepy

i dont participate in any form of social media so i watched that video to see what all the fuss was about.
plus there is no way that he is being as honest as he claims. for sure he is taking more then 10mg test ed and some sups. lol
doesnt sound like the other guy is dishonest just not being direct about it and really who cares?
clearly he uses gear and clearly he has issues from it. but its his life. people can do what they want.
why another man is dedicating so much time to looking at the pics of some other dudes eyes is waaaay beyond me.
creepy

He's not a Douche but he is a "Doucette".

I like how he photobombs people who are takin vids and pics. Been doing it myself lately. Whenever some kid is trying to take a douchebag selfie in the bathroom, I stand accidentally in the shot looking more jacked and ruining the whole thing. Very satisfying

Pretty neutral on the guy. On a side note, he helped start a supplement company called Shredz in 2013 that was notorious for selling low quality products, having sponsors that photoshopped their videos/photos, and straight up scamming people. I think Generation Iron did an article about it somewhere
Now I know who this guy is. He was "ordered 66" from Jason Genova back in the day.

creepy
The overall lack of empathy in the video towards a man who had heart surgery is gross to me. It’s fine not to like Joey Swoll, but to make it sound like he deserves what he got for not announcing to the world that he does steroids is just shitty.

Look at him

a while back he was hanging out with Dan bilzerian and talked about his opioid addiction and recovery.
look at him what? he looks healthy and better than you ever will lol, post a pic fool! prove me wrong
ok dan bilzerian is a trustfund billionaire druggy, why would you assume the other guy is still partying like that , trust me he does not look dope sick he looks healthy af , and so does dan , i doubt these fools cut corners with all the money and advisors they probably have even if they did party so what? what difference does it make to you? focus on yourself and your shortcomings before you throw stones living ina glass house, pretty callous and judgmental of you to make these inferences in your ivory tower crystal kingdom

I only know of what his video's are like, I have seen enough on Instagram to know what he does. I know nothing about his past. That said, I find it awe inspiring anyone is able to pull themselves out of an addiction. Hope he has a smooth recovery.

How do you know what peds he takes or how much he parties? He isn't huge, but he could be on tren/orals for years non-stop to stay camera-ready
Is this a guess or do you know this?
First of all, I don't know what he's taking and it's probably Tren and DHT derivatives for most of the year, looking at what he looks like, but it doesn't change the fact that a lifestyle of alcohol, drugs, sleepless nights and steroids is deadly and steroids have I'm sure you play a part in this, but everything else has the same, if not greater, negative impact

I'm not writing this, I'm just guessing because my very good friend knows Joe very well and although he doesn't care what he injects into his buttocks, he sees what kind of lifestyle he leads - and I'm not moralizing anyone here, there were just some speculations about where the guy under 40 came from. he has had 2 heart attacks so I only wrote what I know

First of all, I don't know what he's taking and it's probably Tren and DHT derivatives for most of the year, looking at what he looks like, but it doesn't change the fact that a lifestyle of alcohol, drugs, sleepless nights and steroids is deadly and steroids have I'm sure you play a part in this, but everything else has the same, if not greater, negative impact

I'm not writing this, I'm just guessing because my very good friend knows Joe very well and although he doesn't care what he injects into his buttocks, he sees what kind of lifestyle he leads - and I'm not moralizing anyone here, there were just some speculations about where the guy under 40 came from. he has had 2 heart attacks so I only wrote what I know
I was thinking that he used some EQ :D

Anyway i agree with Luki, his lifestyle hurts him, not much the peds.

I still don't understand why some people that love bodybuilding and have such a nice body, decides to use alcohol and recreational drugs.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member