YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who had done high dose test, primo for bulk cycle?

aminoman74

Banned
I want to do 3 g test and 1 g primo. Anyone else try this?

Ive never done 3g of test. Ive done 1500mg with 1g primo and it was great.

Cool thread I want to do a gram of primo with less test than you. I was gonna go with Raws but heard lots of primo is actually 1test cyp. Makes me wonder of I should just 1test cyp instead.

What AI are you gonna use and how ?

I think it will be just like 4gms of test!

I've never done anything like that, but I'd probably save the primo for a polishing phase.

I took 700mg of primo with deca for quite a long run and it gave me a much fuller look to the muscles than other drugs like test etc and was very easy on my bloodwork. I didnt gain much in weight at all but i "looked" bigger if that makes any sense, i think primo should be saved to a cut or when you want to prepare for a contest or an event like a holiday etc.

What about 1 test cyp as cheaper alternative to primo?

Few years back i done a 1gram test cyp and a 1 gram primo cycle and it was one of my best cycles:cool:

I would use more but i have this agreement with myself and never used more than 2 grams per week while on a cycle.

I am kinda scared about using primo recently due to all the testing and it coming up eq or test:banghead:
Recently there has been good reports of some labs on here about primo.

OP not to jack Your tread but 3 grams of test how big are You whats the highest test You've ever done?(I'm always wondering if I'll see more then I have 1600-1800 or if that's spilling over)

Few years back i done a 1gram test cyp and a 1 gram primo cycle and it was one of my best cycles:cool:

I would use more but i have this agreement with myself and never used more than 2 grams per week while on a cycle.

I am kinda scared about using primo recently due to all the testing and it coming up eq or test:banghead:

What about Raws.

I think money can be better spent, but hey if you get sick results make sure you post pics

I do the same, i have never gone over 2g per week. Thats my limit

If your primobolan are real, 400mg per week for minimum 6/8 weeks, with testosterone proprionate and depending your goal, a little oral like stanozolol. With it your get normally awesome results 😉

I do

400 primo

50mg prop eod

I'm feeling shitty reading this lol

Sent from my GT

If your primobolan are real, 400mg per week for minimum 6/8 weeks, with testosterone proprionate and depending your goal, a little oral like stanozolol. With it your get normally awesome results 😉

Sent from my GT

That's a minimum dose there too...Most will want 600+.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

What effects from primo do you notice first? never run primo because of availability but I'm interested in getting some…..

I feel like running a big dose of test with something like primo would be a waste of primo. The sides from test are going to knock out the nice look you get from primo. Most people don't look that great on a bunch of test unless you are crushing your estro too which is counterproductive to growth so...

Yeah I would save the primo for a time when you are not necesarily trying to grow, but look good.

And 3g of test? How fucking big are you lol?

Surely, but not lots people have the money for run with this type of dose for long periods, it's why I said 400mg are good, with it and of course the diet, you got awesome results 😉.

It's not easy to got the real "methenolone enanthate" and when you have, it's always a big budget, included the minimum for the men 400mg every weeks 😐

That's a minimum dose there too...Most will want 600+.

Sent from my GT-I8750

Surely, but not lots people have the money for run with this type of dose for long periods, it's why I said 400mg are good, with it and of course the diet, you got awesome results 😉.

It's not easy to got the real "methenolone enanthate" and when you have, it's always a big budget, included the minimum for the men 400mg every weeks 😐

Sent from my GT-I8750

If you don't have the money to do it right, save a few weeks til you do. It's simple. Giving out info of 400mg suggestions is going to leave some people disappointed.

how about 400 for a cruise in between blasts with trt test or even leave it the entire cruise and blast at that dose for long period.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420