YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who has actually brought up their calves!?

PaxNovi 5.0

Registered
Who on the board has actually brought up their calves and what was your method?

Genetically, I have mediocre calves. Not small or overly large, nor terrible or great. However, I do want to put in an effort to see if I can turn them into something solid. I'm definitely curious to see what has worked for the guys on here who transformed their calves!

Who on the board has actually brought up their calves and what was your method?

Genetically, I have mediocre calves. Not small or overly large, nor terrible or great. However, I do want to put in an effort to see if I can turn them into something solid. I'm definitely curious to see what has worked for the guys on here who transformed their calves!
Check out @danieltx log. He brought them up with high frequency and exercises that don't involve spinal loading to minimize CNS stress.

Step mill on a decent AAS stack brought mine up some. Believe it or no. Accentuate calf raise while on the step mill

I added size to mine by training them twice a week. Always different rep/set/weight schemes.

I added size to mine by training them twice a week. Always different rep/set/weight schemes.

I brought mine up doing the same. I had horribly skinny calves in my younger years and now they are one of my best body parts.

2x a week mix of high volume and high reps along with site injections and slow incline cardio on the treadmill. Added 1.5” over 3 months while losing weight in a cut. Previously I had only trained them with heavy squats and a few volume exercises.

High rep donkey calve raises with someone on your back ala Arnold. They work. Do them slow. Full stretch/full contraction. High reps. I put several inches on my calves in a few months doing them. I’d already been training for 15 years. They will grow. Calves grow for anyone. You just gotta get nasty w them and they are painfull if you train them hard enough.

following Meadows calf workouts.
Training them almost everyday until my feet hurt.
The one I really liked was using a weight you could get around 25 reps with and doing 100reps with it.

The one I really liked was using a weight you could get around 25 reps with and doing 100reps with it.
What technique is this? Can it be used for other parts or something only recommend for calves?

What technique is this? Can it be used for other parts or something only recommend for calves?
I’ve got a few of his routines and I can’t remember exactly which one it was in but it’s honestly how it sounds and painful as fuck.
Just work up to a weight you can get about 25 with and stay with it as long as it takes to get 100reps.

I personally wouldn’t use it on another body part because I believe the fatigue would eat into recovery and out weigh the benefits.

mike mattarazo... dorian... that one dude w the bad teeth... frankenhauser...

Doing this currently and it is working very well.

Biggest I've measured mine is when I was doing Doggcrapp(DC) cardio calf technique regularly. Search on intense muscle for it. I did a video on YouTube many years back on it. Not really sure if mine have grown dont measure anymore. I train them hard though. Cardio Calve technique works .

Basically put the treadmill at the highest incline , if youre heavier doing it for 3.5 can be a challenge. lean forward where pressure is on ball of foot, put all the pressure on your front foot on around your toe, decent longer strides, you can even run, jog/ do for for 15 minutes. Its simple, and works.

Before a competition doing a lot of calve raises temporally makes them bigger. Can do really with any body-part. . Arnold used to do this.

Its more temporally though and have to do them week in and out. eventually body gets used to it, so maybe two months at most, once or twice a week, aside from calve session, after calve session, whew it can hurt, or on a different day.

Every other day, 1 exercise 4-5 sets to failure

Alternate between straight knee calve raises and flexed knees seated raises

100 reps broken into 25 reps at a time with minimal rest in between until 100 reps are completed? Every day?

100 reps broken into 25 reps at a time with minimal rest in between until 100 reps are completed? Every day?
25 reps fail, take a breath and then get as many reps as possible, repeat until you get 100. It’s not 4x25. You try to get 100 as quick as possible.
Not everyday. I’d do that maybe twice a week.

imo u got em or u dont. dennis wolf... ian valliarie...
Dexter managed to reduce his calf size over time . . . not that his were any good at any point in time.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws