WHO HAS DONE DBOL +VAR

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
I did a bunch of search here but couldn't find anything.
I was just wondering if anyone here ha s taken dbol and var together with test.

I know people do a lot of weird mixes
so I dont care to here things like they contradict each other or one for bulk one for cut crap.

IM just curious if anyone has and if you like it or not

Send me some and I will tell you how it is 😆 🤣

I did a bunch of search here but couldn't find anything.
I was just wondering if anyone here ha s taken dbol and var together with test.

I know people do a lot of weird mixes
so I dont care to here things like they contradict each other or one for bulk one for cut crap.

IM just curious if anyone has and if you like it or not
The search function broke or something.

Var has a high affinity. D-bol has a low affinity. There's estrogen in the mix, you've got both class I and class II androgens; it works. Never tried it.
These days people do Mtren and Superdrol together with their TRT. Haven't heard so much about Var as a class I base for awhile.

i have done it 60mg dbol 50mg var, honestly just seemed like i was taking dbol.

I even look at an oral now and struggle to eat for 2 weeks

The search function broke or something.

Var has a high affinity. D-bol has a low affinity. There's estrogen in the mix, you've got both class I and class II androgens; it works. Never tried it.
These days people do Mtren and Superdrol together with their TRT. Haven't heard so much about Var as a class I base for awhile.
/QUOTE
Lol no bro it ain't broke everything thst comes up is people talking about var from sponsors but nothing about my question. But thanks for the laugh

A year and a half ago when I started bodybuilding again for the first time in nearly a decade the cycle I ran for the first couple months was anavar and anadrol only. One of each, morning and night. It worked extremely well. But then again, I hadn't used any juice for nearly a decade so probably anything would have worked well.

Thappy maybe the var was bunk

100% wasnt bunk as i tested and capped the raw, var looks like no other oral raw as well. im sure if you have seen it you would understand. I dont hold much water on dbol just fill out

I don't hold water either on dbol

How you test your var?if you did your own home test kit that just tells you if its var but it doesn't tell you the potency just saying.

I don't hold water either on dbol

How you test your var?if you did your own home test kit that just tells you if its var but it doesn't tell you the potency just saying.

It was raws.

Well aware of how the testing works.

Used the same var alone and worked as expected. I thought they would be good together but just didnt get the desired effect. Only ran it for 3 weeks, with var to get the best out of it i used to run it at 6 weeks. Now i have given in to orals as they just tax my digestive system to much and generally dont feel 100% on them.

Imo all steroids go great together so why not?

Haven't done it personally since I'm more of an Adrol-whore but I can only see it working very well.

All steroids don't go great together. In my honest experience some combos can be crap. Some of them pair extremely well. No experience mixing dbol and var though.

One 17aa oral is detrimental enough to appetite, I cant imagine how bad 2x would be.

Then there are negative effects on lipids...

All steroids don't go great together. In my honest experience some combos can be crap. Some of them pair extremely well. No experience mixing dbol and var though.

It was just my personal opinion just like yours is yours, there is no right or wrong answer here.

For example, I personally love Tren + Nandrolone, although many people will say it's a shitty combo because of Prolactin-issues or one being a 'dry compound' while the other one is a 'wet compound' or the Tren + Deca-dick combined or...

It's all about personal preference ;)

It was just my personal opinion just like yours is yours, there is no right or wrong answer here.

For example, I personally love Tren + Nandrolone, although many people will say it's a shitty combo because of Prolactin-issues or one being a 'dry compound' while the other one is a 'wet compound' or the Tren + Deca-dick combined or...

It's all about personal preference ;)

Tren and Nandrolone work very well in my experience too, but I don't think I will be running tren ever again.
Eq and Winstrol with low test works great.
Primo and Deca works pretty well together too.
But I'll give you an example of a combo that didn't seem to work for me.

I tried anadrol and anavar together. I believe mixing an anabolic with a more androgenic or hardner type compound builds the most size and strength, so I thought since I had them on hand they would be a great combo.

Thing is they felt weaker together, I felt deflated , and workouts were worse than usual. It made no sense to me. That is why I said that not all steroids go great together. I think it can be a hit, somewhere in between, or a total miss, I am glad I knew how they feel separately before starting that experiment.

I am sure the OP knows how each Var and Dbol feel on their own so he should know whether or not it is worth mixing them pretty quickly.

Tren and Nandrolone work very well in my experience too, but I don't think I will be running tren ever again.
Eq and Winstrol with low test works great.
Primo and Deca works pretty well together too.
But I'll give you an example of a combo that didn't seem to work for me.

I tried anadrol and anavar together. I believe mixing an anabolic with a more androgenic or hardner type compound builds the most size and strength, so I thought since I had them on hand they would be a great combo.

Thing is they felt weaker together, I felt deflated , and workouts were worse than usual. It made no sense to me. That is why I said that not all steroids go great together. I think it can be a hit, somewhere in between, or a total miss, I am glad I knew how they feel separately before starting that experiment.

I am sure the OP knows how each Var and Dbol feel on their own so he should know whether or not it is worth mixing them pretty quickly.
Just curious but what did you especially like about the EQ + Winstrol and Primobolan + deca combos?

Just curious but what did you especially like about the EQ + Winstrol and Primobolan + deca combos?

Tren and Test give me crazy hair body hair growth and inflamed ingrown hairs that scar, and I have become more sensitive to that side effect over the years. When I started I never faced that issue and I was ok for years but that changed completely for me to the point where I have to almost completely avoid test and tren to cycle with.

Idk if accutane would be able to mitigate something like that, so I try to use things that don't cause that level of hair growth / skin acne ingrown hair scarring.

I hrt with 50-70mg test propionate with a dht blocker between cycles.

Eq always give me awesome vascularity and stamina , winstrol great for strength and lean mass and I know for a fact it pairs well with eq for me. More potent than Primo Deca but still gave me slight skin issues but tolerable. Sex Drive was very high.

Primo and Deca provides a lean look and steady gains. Skin was completely clear on this and body hair growth did not increase much.

I like those because I can make quality gains with sex drive you would expect from test without facing androgenic sides to my skin.

Tren and Test give me crazy hair body hair growth and inflamed ingrown hairs that scar, and I have become more sensitive to that side effect over the years. When I started I never faced that issue and I was ok for years but that changed completely for me to the point where I have to almost completely avoid test and tren to cycle with.

Idk if accutane would be able to mitigate something like that, so I try to use things that don't cause that level of hair growth / skin acne ingrown hair scarring.

I hrt with 50-70mg test propionate with a dht blocker between cycles.

Eq always give me awesome vascularity and stamina , winstrol great for strength and lean mass and I know for a fact it pairs well with eq for me. More potent than Primo Deca but still gave me slight skin issues but tolerable. Sex Drive was very high.

Primo and Deca provides a lean look and steady gains. Skin was completely clear on this and body hair growth did not increase much.

I like those because I can make quality gains with sex drive you would expect from test without facing androgenic sides to my skin.
Thanks for sharing that. So no test when you cycle with either of the aforementioned combos? Just between cycles? How long do you use winstrol with the EQ?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws