over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who has had bloodwork done on GW50156?

AlphaMaleDawg

Banned
It gets talked about like crazy around here, but I have seen very few posts from people getting bloodwork after being on it. I am guilty of this myself (should get bloodwork in a month but also came off gear so it will be deceptive), but surely there has to be some people who have gotten their bloods while on it. I would be curious to hear if it really does improve everything. For one guy, it did, for someone else, it didn't.

My hdl was 32 about 7 months ago. I cut back a little red meat for my summer cut but that was about it. I have been running ergos gw for about 6 weeks. I get bloods done tomorow and will post the results.

It will be tough to enact some controls to the testing, due to variations in cholesterol from some of the drugs I'm using, but I will do my best to get some labs done soon.

As for your friend/client who experienced no benefit, what do you attribute that to? Were both people using the same brand, same dosage? Were both people using substantially different drugs aside from the GW?

As you know anything PPAR related should kick lipids in the nuts. While I'm not sure of the cholesterol lowering difference between an alpha (gemifibrozil) versus a strict delta like this stuff, I can pretty much be sure that the effect should be about the same.

I have played with several different fibrates in the past, and they had a pretty significant effect on cholesterol and triglycerides. I also noticed a strong insulin sensitivity restoration. I haven't tested myself on the GW for cholesterol reasons but I can certainly attest to its amazing control of glucose and insulin.

It will be tough to enact some controls to the testing, due to variations in cholesterol from some of the drugs I'm using, but I will do my best to get some labs done soon.

As for your friend/client who experienced no benefit, what do you attribute that to? Were both people using the same brand, same dosage? Were both people using substantially different drugs aside from the GW?

As you know anything PPAR related should kick lipids in the nuts. While I'm not sure of the cholesterol lowering difference between an alpha (gemifibrozil) versus a strict delta like this stuff, I can pretty much be sure that the effect should be about the same.

I have played with several different fibrates in the past, and they had a pretty significant effect on cholesterol and triglycerides. I also noticed a strong insulin sensitivity restoration. I haven't tested myself on the GW for cholesterol reasons but I can certainly attest to its amazing control of glucose and insulin.

Not my friends. LEX the user on here said it did nothing to him. Then this other guy, ABO or something, said it helped dramatically. They used two different sponsors however

Alpha...tried to PM you my blood work as promised but your PM's are full I guess. My HDL when on GW was 33. My HDL off GW for 6 weeks was 28 yesterday. I start the GW again tomorrow and will retest in a few months. I never seen any cardio benefits from it like others have mentioned so I think its junk. Have Ergo's brand.

I am glad you added...for awhile you were back and forth on GW. Are you pleased with what your seeing...fat loss, energy levels? Are you taking daily? What dosage seems to work best for you?

Just wanted to subscribe to the thread.will be staring some gw in the near future and get bloods done regular so I will also let you all know how it goes for me.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws