over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who has tried Methandriol Dipropionate

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
Seems interesting:

M.D. is a product containing the steroid Methandriol Dipropionate. Methandriol is a derivative of the hormone dihydrotestosterone. This preparation of the drug has the propionate ester added which makes the half life several days in the body.

Methandriol Dipropionate (M.D.) is a form of the water-dissolved Methandriol but it remains effective for a longer period of time. On the one hand, M.D. can be dissolved in oil for injection purposes and, on the other hand, it is produced in tablet form since it is also effective when taken orally M.D. has a strong anabolic and andro-genic component so that it is suitable for the buildup of strength and muscle mass. The effect can be compared to a cross between Deca-Durabolin and Testosterone enanthate. Like testosterone it con- tributes to a gain in both strength and muscle but does not retain more water than Deca-Durabolin. The best results can be obtained, however, if M.D. is not taken alone but in combination with an- other steroid. This is because M.D. is able to magnify the effects of other steroid compounds. It does this by increasingly sensitizing the androgenic receptors of the muscle cell, allowing a higher amount of the steroid molecules of the additionally taken steroids to be ab- sorbed by the receptors. This also explains why injectable M.D. is only available today as a combination compound with an additional steroid substance.

Early prescribing guidelines for methandriol recommend a dosage of 25mg a day given 2 to 5 times a per week. For bodybuilding and performance enhancing purposes, a typical dosage is in the range of 200-400mg per week with the injectable preparation of this steroid. Cycles generally last no more than 6-8 weeks in an effort to minimize hepatotoxicity and strain on the liver since this drug is a C-17aa. This level of use is sufficient for moderate gains in muscle size and strength, which may be accompanied by a low level of water retention.

I have used md. Methandriol and methandriol dipropionate were pretty common and easy to obtain in the late 70s -early 80s.
They were not blends back then and were US produced.
The blends i remember were pace and drive both aussie if I remember correctly.
I recall a noticeable libido increase but can not really say how much size/ strength I gained as I was pretty loaded up on other compounds during
the times I used it.

Big A and some of the Aussies here should have some experience with this. It was sold down in Mexico for awhile too in the early 2000's by either Ttokkyo or QV I believe too.

BMJ

Not interesting at all. Completely useless. You could argue I suppose that it may increase weight gain when used in conjunction with non or mildly-aromatizing compounds due to its estrogenic effects. But no one does that and its stupid anyway. It is a very weak anabolic. It is a potent estrogen agonist. I could see some possible benefit I suppose in vet medicine as they do in OZ, adding it to boldenone and nandrolone for estrogenic effect much like adding estrogen to trenbolone in pellets. I cannot see any use for a bodybuilder. Complete waste of money.

Rex.

This was used in stacks back in the day.
It wasn't a real game changer of any kind.
The selling point was that it was somehow increasing synergisticly what a combination of hormones could do on their own. Somehow bringing out more of their potential especially when multiple products were stacked.

It was fairly expensive and the reports on it were a pretty split on effectiveness.

By itself or used with one other product it made little difference from all the research I read.

War

Not interesting at all. Completely useless. You could argue I suppose that it may increase weight gain when used in conjunction with non or mildly-aromatizing compounds due to its estrogenic effects. But no one does that and its stupid anyway. It is a very weak anabolic. It is a potent estrogen agonist. I could see some possible benefit I suppose in vet medicine as they do in OZ, adding it to boldenone and nandrolone for estrogenic effect much like adding estrogen to trenbolone in pellets. I cannot see any use for a bodybuilder. Complete waste of money.

Rex.

apparently the estrogen conversion was a myth.

"MethAndriol doesnt provide much other than acting like DHEA almost without conversion to estrogen, although as estrogen receptor agonist but its for ERbeta non gyno related, more mood, immune support and blood glucose effect."

apparently the estrogen conversion was a myth.

"MethAndriol doesnt provide much other than acting like DHEA almost without conversion to estrogen, although as estrogen receptor agonist but its for ERbeta non gyno related, more mood, immune support and blood glucose effect."

I didn't say it converted to E, I said it was an E agonist.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131