over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who has tried Periactin ?

TrenSweater

Registered
How did it work for you , at what dose , anything else you can tell me would be great, thanks

How did it work for you , at what dose , anything else you can tell me would be great, thanks

The periactin I had was in 4mg pills. I would take 1 mg and it worked and worked well. I was eating like horse. The only drawback is that it makes you tired as hell.

Definitely increases hunger. It has a tendency to make you want to take a nap. Reminds me of how cannibis affects hunger.

is this the antihistamine? that one and this make you hungry or do i have the wrong one?

It makes you nauseaus and tired for the first 2 weeks of use, so it kind of defeats the purpose.
Synthelamin works infinetely better and it will make you feel better and more energetic.

definitely makes me sleepy, not straight away, but when it does hit me I end up sleeping right through meal times....

Older peeps will remember the Anobolex from Domincan Republic, that contained DBol and piracitim. A friend of mine took them and boy was he always tired. I always thought it was a strange combination.

Oh yeah...The box was some third world looking shit. Black cardboard with a ripped bodybuilder on it! Lol...

Thanks for the info , i do keep hearing about the tiredness , will look into the synthe product

I love it and would combine it with ghrp-6 right after training to eat my "monster meal" post workout.

4mgs was sufficient -- it can make you drowsy similar to 2-4 mgs of ketotifen.

-FF

i do remember the anabolex dbol from dominican republic,low dosed with periatin added to it-the pack had a pic of a muscular body on it if i am not mistaken-its true,periactin will make you tired as hell so it isnt the best thing to take if you are a gym guy

Took it for something unrelated. All it did was make me groggy as hell and feel as if I had a half dozen drinks the night before. Hated it.

What i am getting is 2 mg tabs , so how should i dose , i read a study on 4 mg 4 x a day seems like alot

What i am getting is 2 mg tabs , so how should i dose , i read a study on 4 mg 4 x a day seems like alot

On this thread you have 7 people that tell you that it made them feel like shit and 1 that loved it, and you are still going to use it? :confused:

Well i ordered it already so have to give it a shot i am looking into alternative of it makes me feel like shit

On this thread you have 7 people that tell you that it made them feel like shit and 1 that loved it, and you are still going to use it? :confused:

Just an FYI -- I would NEVER take it morning or mid-day.

Solely evening after settling down and eating a big meal before having a restful nights sleep.

-FF

It messes with serotonin, it can make you feel a little depressed.

The hunger is off the hook. Just hungry always . The sides make you feel like you took 2-3 benedryl. I would love to have the hunger minus the
lethergy. I prefer high end smoke for hunger enhancement.The only problem with that is it can take the edge off of motivation if over done.
I have not seen periactin around for about 20 yrs or so. Then again I have
not looked. Try something that allows you too keep your training intensity while eating very well. Big Al mentioned the stuff from synthetek.
Thanks, T

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity