over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHO HAS TRIED YOHIMBURN?

MIGHTY DOG

Newbies
I would like feedbacks on Yohimburn. There have been some good feedbacks on this little known product. I am interested in using this product.Is it effective or just plain hype? And is it true that it can help with gyno?

it worked great for my sister. I have not tried it, but might try it out now that Anabolic fitness is having a sale where you get a free bottle of NYC, which I love.

I've used Yohimburn and got fair results. Now that you mention it I have a bunch in my drawer - getting into cutting phase now - need to get it out. I don't know about it helping gyno - the trick with gyno is not to get it in the first place! I wouldn't count on it as a anti-estrogen - never heard of it being used for that but you never know.

Yohimburn works, but it's WAY to expensive for me to use on a regular basis. The only way I would use Yohimburn again, is if I was going to show, and I had a couple stubborn areas. There is no way it will help gyno. However, it WILL help to spot reduce chest fat, which some people think is gyno if they have it real bad. Also, when you start to bulk up again, you'll notice that the areas that you treated with Yohimburn will accumulate fat quicker than other areas.

Stevehnsn, that's an interesting point you made about Yohimburn. I used it last cycle in the cutting phase and got fair results - it did seem to help. This cycle I'm just coming out of bulking phase and for some reason developed a little extra layer of fat around my middle and "saddle bag" area - not a lot, just a little more than I usually have, even when bulking - not really like "bulging" or anything" just a small layer more than normal. Couldn't figure it out , thought it was just old age or something. Usually keep waist around 32", but my pants are tight and had to go back to my old 34's. I was going to use the Yohimburn this time around too, but based on what you said and my experience I think I will skip it and just do it the "usual" way - diet, T3, etc. Maybe get some of that new Xanadrine EFX stuff or whatever (clen and ephedrine blows my blood preassue thru the roof too). Glad you posted that - learned something. Thanks.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws