over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who has used Aldactone?

Got Juice

Kilo Klub Member
i have been searching all over the damn place for a dierutic, and cant find anyone who carries them.

who has used aldactone and/or lasix? im thinking about using aldactone throughout the summer at a real low dosage to help keep the shredded look. how many mg's do you think is necessary to be considered a safe dosage to help keep water off?

thanks,

Todd

It's also listed as Spironolactone. Diuretics are used "pre-contest" to get rid of that last bit of water. I don't believe they're something you want to use on a continuous casual basis. Pre-contest diurectic use can be very dangerous - look at all the bodybuilders that have died from their use!

xcel

XCEL told me some good info...steroids is not the factor for killing body builders...it is the abuse of the diuretics...MOMO and ANDREAS both died due to the abuse of the drug.

yeah i understand what you are saying, thats why i am asking if a really mild dierutic used a couple times per week would be safe. plus, its not like im going to be at 2% without any water when i will be taking them, just trying to keep some unwated water off, heck maybe even once per week...

Thanks,
Todd

For doing that, you may just want to try Taraxatone - a "natural" diuretic that works relatively well. You can buy it at any GNC Store. I just take double the dose on the bottle.

xcel

xcelbeyond said:
For doing that, you may just want to try Taraxatone - a "natural" diuretic that works relatively well. You can buy it at any GNC Store. I just take double the dose on the bottle.

xcel

This is very good advice. I second your recommendation.

Skip

great thanks for the advice xecel, i will pick some up today and see how it works. i have tried dandelion root in the past but it didnt seem to work very well. ill post how well the results are.

Thanks again,

Todd

Third on the nat. diuretic recommendation

Uva Ursi is another herbal. You might switch brands of dandelion. Also, caffeine is a diuretic. Have heard good things r.e. Taraxatone, but never tried it. If I recall the ingredients include dandelion, uva ursi, a couple others and caffeine.

The more water you drink, after a certain point, the drier you will become. Try upping your water to 2+gallons / day and see how that works. (You might want to have some potassium gluconate around for cramps / spasms.)

-Randy

Skip said:

This is very good advice. I second your recommendation.

Skip

HA HA

Skip I was thinking Hmmmmmmmmmm I have to email Skip and ask him what OTC diuretic he would recommend, and then I see you post. :)

BTW Skip is training me and the guy is doing a GREAT job.
The guy is a pro and VERY worth looking into if you need some help with your training and diet program.

Does a great job for precontest, off season or even just to jump start you if you are stuck.

Ok Skip I said it now will you let me eat icecream all through the diet phase? :)

Last edited:
Crowler said:

Ok Skip I said it now will you let me eat icecream all through the diet phase? :)

No ice cream. The deal was an even 20 bucks. You left out how funny I am, how big I am and how everyone wants to be my friend so I should only send you 10. Sheesh. :D

Skip

LOL oops I forgot. :)

Hey Skip just got the new menu program thanks.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131