advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who has (will admit to) getting a medical cannabis card?

Bleed

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Verified Customer
This question is for the guys here or SWIM (looking at you...you know who you are) with the medical card. Doesnt matter if rec use in your state is legal or not, only that there is a stipulation for medical.

Was it worth it? How much of a hassle is it? Has it hindered you in anyway (concealed carry, employment, professional licensure, etc)? How is the quality of what you have access to? Is effective at treating whatever you got it for or is it just a way to legally use it? How much are you paying a year for the card? Has the card prevented you from having trouble with LE in the case where run ins have happened? What is the limit to how much you can have on hand, what are you paying for it, and is there a cap on THC?

No wrong answers. Im generally curious. I dont have a concealed carry but it's something I would like to have but I have been told getting the card is basically paying to get a right while giving up another. Essentially a bullshit zero sum game of rights has to be accepted...which I do not like one bit.

Anyone with experience, I am listening.

no card here, but to me it seems much akin to using AAS with a script vs without. Yes you can be “legal” if you so choose, but if you don’t broadcast your use, and are not being tested for it then whats the point. Just like AAS the stuff is EVERYWHERE, not to mention the legal alternatives of delta-8, HHC, and many other ‘noids.

No shame if anyone gets their card. I would imagine anything having to deal with the government (our team members are all state licensed), you can expect to physically wanna rip your eyeballs out of your head, only to put them back in to rip out the eyeballs of the people working for the state.

no card here, but to me it seems much akin to using AAS with a script vs without. Yes you can be “legal” if you so choose, but if you don’t broadcast your use, and are not being tested for it then whats the point. Just like AAS the stuff is EVERYWHERE, not to mention the legal alternatives of delta-8, HHC, and many other ‘noids.
Except being on trt doesn't potentially have some of your rights taken away, whereas having a cannabis card possibly can. Good post, though. I use (now high cbd and some delta 8) and would still use in an illegal state, the laws concerning this don't make a fuck, as far as I'm concerned. Some places will still make a fuss when it comes to gun ownership, etc., and you can still lose your job if you fail a drug test, even in a legal state with a card.

Oh and CBD flower will make you fail a drug test, too, just an FYI for those that think it's 'clean'

I honestly don't understand why anyone would WANT a card? Just like AAS if you wanna use then USE, very easy to come by.

Nothing easier than walking into a store, showing them a laminate, and leaving with a brown paper bag.

I honestly don't understand why anyone would WANT a card? Just like AAS if you wanna use then USE, very easy to come by.

Nothing easier than walking into a store, showing them a laminate, and leaving with a brown paper bag.
Idk, getting the hemp derivatives shipped to your doorstep seems pretty easy to me 🤷🏻‍♂️

I got my card about a month ago. The process was a joke it was so easy. I don’t smoke only edibles or oil for sleep.
I have been taking sleep medicine for over 10yrs and wanted to try another option. After taking it for the last month to go to sleep it did it’s job and I haven’t taken any prescription meds to sleep. What I have noticed is I lost my sex drive and I’m groggy in the morning. Now I’m in a catch 22. Not sure I will keep taking it.
I’ve always had access but a buddy sent me a Groupon for $100 to get my card for a year. Within 15minutes of filling out my online application. I spoke with dr on the phone and had my card sent to pharmacy.
I’m also a big hunter and own guns. I don’t plan on buying anymore but see where I would have a problem if I want to buy another.
From my experience I don’t plan to renew it in a year.

Ive tried them. They dont do anything for me. I smoked quite a bit at a trivium show here in orlando and nothing.

Im thinking THC derivatives sort of misses the point anyways. The idea would be that the real thing is legal, for you at least.

I could sit here and say that the expediency of having something shipped to my doorstep is paramount and that is usually true. But what if "they" decided to make you an example for whatever reason?

My point is that malt liquor is as easy to come by as anything because it's legal and you and everyone else knows if I started shipping it out to the guys who are buying it everyday, they would keep going to the wherever they get it from even if they could get from cheaper, for obvious reasons.

If AAS was legal and you could walk into a store and buy something you knew was legit for a slight markup, you would at least consider doing so. If it was much cheaper AND legal, it would be hard to make the argument you would do something else.

Idk, getting the hemp derivatives shipped to your doorstep seems pretty easy to me 🤷🏻‍♂️

What dosage are your edibles? I had a friend taking 20mg at night for insomnia and he was essentially high af all night if he ever went to sleep at all.

What if he just needed 2mg? Or a different strain?

We talk about AAS doses here everyday and the number of guys saying they have insomnia from tren is staggering. When you ask them how much they are taking it's clear it's too much. Have you tried dropping the dose or switching the edibles?

I got my card about a month ago. The process was a joke it was so easy. I don’t smoke only edibles or oil for sleep.
I have been taking sleep medicine for over 10yrs and wanted to try another option. After taking it for the last month to go to sleep it did it’s job and I haven’t taken any prescription meds to sleep. What I have noticed is I lost my sex drive and I’m groggy in the morning. Now I’m in a catch 22. Not sure I will keep taking it.
I’ve always had access but a buddy sent me a Groupon for $100 to get my card for a year. Within 15minutes of filling out my online application. I spoke with dr on the phone and had my card sent to pharmacy.
I’m also a big hunter and own guns. I don’t plan on buying anymore but see where I would have a problem if I want to buy another.
From my experience I don’t plan to renew it in a year.

I would get one if I knew the nursing state board couldn’t look it up or something. It is still a no-hire/immediate termination if THC is on your drug screen

And yea bud, 20mg is getting HIGH AF unless your a habitual user.

I take 10mg for sleep, and I’m pretty damn high the peak of it. 5mg is better for just sleep.

Ive tried them. They dont do anything for me. I smoked quite a bit at a trivium show here in orlando and nothing.

Im thinking THC derivatives sort of misses the point anyways. The idea would be that the real thing is legal, for you at least.

I could sit here and say that the expediency of having something shipped to my doorstep is paramount and that is usually true. But what if "they" decided to make you an example for whatever reason?

My point is that malt liquor is as easy to come by as anything because it's legal and you and everyone else knows if I started shipping it out to the guys who are buying it everyday, they would keep going to the wherever they get it from even if they could get from cheaper, for obvious reasons.

If AAS was legal and you could walk into a store and buy something you knew was legit for a slight markup, you would at least consider doing so. If it was much cheaper AND legal, it would be hard to make the argument you would do something else.

I would suggest actually looking into the numerous cannaninoids, there's a reason many areas more desirable to express themselves genetically when it comes to addressing certain symptoms or wanting to achieve desired effects. Cannabinoid and terpene profiles are far more important if addressing a given symptom or even family of symptoms. I know I say words like 'indica' a lot, but many of the attributes aren't subjectively relevant and more pertain to plant and leaf structure, growth times and terpene profiles.

You hit the nail on the head with this. It's all about terpenes and not about strain. Some indicas will have you high and alert and some sativas will put you to sleep.

I just had this conversation yesterday and still said "strain".

You are 100% correct.

I would suggest actually looking into the numerous cannaninoids, there's a reason many areas more desirable to express themselves genetically when it comes to addressing certain symptoms or wanting to achieve desired effects. Cannabinoid and terpene profiles are far more important if addressing a given symptom or even family of symptoms. I know I say words like 'indica' a lot, but many of the attributes aren't subjectively relevant and more pertain to plant and leaf structure, growth times and terpene profiles.

I'm starting to see employers get sued due to people being fired or not hired when they have their medical cards yet not passing a job required drug test. Honestly they will probably make some sort or money off the lawsuit and other companies will follow droping drug test.

Its tempting to get a card but it puts you on a list for better or worse.

Nothing wrong with getting a script for it of all the drugs people get scripts for it's probably the one that's the least harmful.

Don't do it much myself only when I need sleep. Can't stand " stoner culture" where people live to get high and talk about it non stop but it has its uses.

What dosage are your edibles? I had a friend taking 20mg at night for insomnia and he was essentially high af all night if he ever went to sleep at all.

What if he just needed 2mg? Or a different strain?

We talk about AAS doses here everyday and the number of guys saying they have insomnia from tren is staggering. When you ask them how much they are taking it's clear it's too much. Have you tried dropping the dose or switching the edibles?
Before I got my card I would take a trip to CO every year and pick up a couple days worth of edibles. I tried indica hybrid and sativa. I’m good with 2.5 to 5mg of indica for sleep.
The medical oil I have now is made by the university and it’s a 8:1 ratio cbd to thc. I haven’t needed over 2.5mg. Slept like a baby.

I don't use marijuana but if I did I probably wouldn't get a medical card just do to the fact that now I'm on somebody's list? I'd go the recreational route personally.

Having a medical card will reduce the tax associated with recreational marijuana. I’m just really disappointed with everything that comes out of the dispensaries. I’ve seen some decent concentrates but the flower is trash. The prices where I am are absolutely insane too. You can get an oz of top notch flower for the same price as a quarter ounce of dispensary marijuana.

No card for me as that means according to the federal government that i would be a drug addict and not allowed to buy firearms. As that is admitting to using pot. And could open a person up to federal charges if the feds want to go that route for some reason.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131