advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who has (will admit to) getting a medical cannabis card?

10 to 20 grams a day lol and your prescribed that much a day? I call bullshit on that. 10-20 grams a day bro and your a real life Spicolli. I’d call that a rather high level of abuse not medical use. There no way your a functioning person in society smoking that much. You certainly don’t have a job how would you have time. Learn to smoke. That’s funny. A fucking ape could do it.

this is where you fail to understand what real medeical use is.

i actually have my 10 year old perscription i think i can dig it out if need be and it allows me 8-16oz at one time. not that believe in people who know less then me saying its ok for me to do what i have done for a long time. it was a time and place thing that just showed me what the common folk were about.

i know how much it makes ppl feel strong to call other ppl addicts and abusers so thats cool, keep on with.

if you think the change of perception is what the effect of cannabis is. here again. you just have no concept cannabis.

cannabis is an antioxident and neuroprotective aganet. it binds to mutated cells and doesnt allow replication. other cool stuff too, more that is being discovered.

tiny amounts dont do anything except change your head. if thats your thing. thats your thing. and for most thats how they understand weed. clearly thats your case.

to get to what i feel is medical you need to consume enough for the head change to go away.

clearly you have your limited opinion, im not gona write a book for you, just look at exmaples like rick simpson. in his examples of using cann for cancer ppl are all consuming upwards of a pound a month or that equivilent in extracts. an lb a month is totally normal.

your perception of smoking too shows your lack of education. ppl who have no clue love to share ill never understand this. simply breathing something is not smoking. combustion, ash burn, aside from taste, smell and, effect.

cigar snobs get waay into this and in perspective there experience is quite limited.

all of our prohibited items have use far beyond the very limited knowledge of most people. the problem is most ppl think they know a lot.

You sure?
often more then that bro.
i know its a challange to understand.
now imaginge doing for 15 years.

you guys just have no idea what heavy drugs use is. lol
the weed smoking like this is healthy and again for legit hi level medical ppl its normal. i have seen small childern and disable folks in that range. generally the problem is getting enough.

I have a New York State medical card since 2015, however I never ever use it...I mostly got it for when cops were hassling me. however, marijuana is legal now in New York so I really don't need the medical card anymore. I mean I can pay 60 bucks for top shelf bud (8th) at medical dispensary or I can buy a half ounce from one of my plugs for only $80. or I can get edibles like punch bars for only $20 from plugs but if I want to try an edible at New York dispensary *they suck, they're all low dosed thc*they cost and arm and a leg....7.5ml tincture is $60..its crazy here however for the black market, legalization brought in all kinds of great products. legalization also put drugs like shrooms much easier access for consumers bc shrooms just go with pot lol

in New York, you have to renew your card once every 90 days and it costs $150 to renew. its a cash grab

Lengthy post and answers

Assuming you are pondering this for self??

Nice to have if you want your flower produced clean and very strong

If you have an acceptable non legal source COMPLETE waste of money. Way to expensive and insurance pays zero!

Recreational states have it way better a whole gram of shake to smoke is like 40$

Most medical states that are NOT also recreational limit medical choices only pills vapes and tincher— maybe cream for people who suffer RA- rheumatoid arthritis

this is where you fail to understand what real medeical use is.

i actually have my 10 year old perscription i think i can dig it out if need be and it allows me 8-16oz at one time. not that believe in people who know less then me saying its ok for me to do what i have done for a long time. it was a time and place thing that just showed me what the common folk were about.

i know how much it makes ppl feel strong to call other ppl addicts and abusers so thats cool, keep on with.

if you think the change of perception is what the effect of cannabis is. here again. you just have no concept cannabis.

cannabis is an antioxident and neuroprotective aganet. it binds to mutated cells and doesnt allow replication. other cool stuff too, more that is being discovered.

tiny amounts dont do anything except change your head. if thats your thing. thats your thing. and for most thats how they understand weed. clearly thats your case.

to get to what i feel is medical you need to consume enough for the head change to go away.

clearly you have your limited opinion, im not gona write a book for you, just look at exmaples like rick simpson. in his examples of using cann for cancer ppl are all consuming upwards of a pound a month or that equivilent in extracts. an lb a month is totally normal.

your perception of smoking too shows your lack of education. ppl who have no clue love to share ill never understand this. simply breathing something is not smoking. combustion, ash burn, aside from taste, smell and, effect.

cigar snobs get waay into this and in perspective there experience is quite limited.

all of our prohibited items have use far beyond the very limited knowledge of most people. the problem is most ppl think they know a lot.

I'm genuinely curious about your usage! Not in a judgmental way, I just can't imagine smoking 10 plus grams of cannabis every day lol. I've used heavily in my day but goddamn lol. I've been using since I was 15, so I'm 22 years in and had to stop with high thc due to it sending anxiety and paranoia into overdrive...to the point of waking up in the middle of the night in cold sweats worrying about stupid shit. I know a lot of long time users this has happened to, so I've switched to high cbd flower and a little delta 8 in the form of edibles. I vape about a gram a day now. Tell me to fuck off if it's too personal, but what do you use it for that you have to use so much? I use for crippling anxiety, bipolar 2, OCD, adhd, clinical depression and insomnia.

I'm genuinely curious about your usage! Not in a judgmental way, I just can't imagine smoking 10 plus grams of cannabis every day lol. I've used heavily in my day but goddamn lol. I've been using since I was 15, so I'm 22 years in and had to stop with high thc due to it sending anxiety and paranoia into overdrive...to the point of waking up in the middle of the night in cold sweats worrying about stupid shit. I know a lot of long time users this has happened to, so I've switched to high cbd flower and a little delta 8 in the form of edibles. I vape about a gram a day now. Tell me to fuck off if it's too personal, but what do you use it for that you have to use so much? I use for crippling anxiety, bipolar 2, OCD, adhd, clinical depression and insomnia.

yeah bud, no worries.
i smoke for simialr head stuff laundry list of details but basically a maniac.
i use rice paper rolls, my cigs are usually 2-3 g each 5-10 a day is pretty normal.
smoking on that level keeps me, socially acceptable as long as no ones around. lol
i take a lotta other shit too.
there is no amount of weed that makes me feel bad.
i use oils and extracts from time to time. i like the idea but not the function.
they basically dont work after a week or so and every thing that comes out of me stinks like weed! litterally my shit smells like strong weed. lol
it also doesnt feel so good on my stomach and digestion affter a while. maybe has to do with first pass metabolism.

every now and then ill run out. the last time wast as bad as i thought it would be. it does honeslty get in the way of normal life.

This thread reminded me of this clip, enjoy!

Never had a medical card. I live in Washington state though. The shops are fairly priced. You can get 1 gram pre rolls for like $6 on the low end and on the higher end $25 for an infused spliff. Ounces of flower for as low as $30 all the way up to $350. Prices were outright rape when it first went legal in 2012. Now there’s so much competition that the price has fallen through the floor.

Unfortunately I can’t smoke anymore though because of my job. I miss it so much.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear