advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who has (will admit to) getting a medical cannabis card?

all facts.
currently i'm trying to convince a friend to take a CBD/THC tincture to help with her back pain.
i tell her.. you see me running and exercising daily??.. its due to this little concoction i made from supplies i bought online.
she said her nurse cant speak or advise on using CBD.. so she is sticking with what the nurse is saying..
geeeeeeeeeezzz!!
I come across this line of thinking so often. Even simple supplement choices like fish oil or Vit D, people freak out and say “well my Dr says that’s not good or my Dr never mentioned that so I won’t take it”. Insane how people are married to everything their Dr says

I was trying to get one, she didnt approve me, looking back at it, im glad, every time I smoke Im lazy and overeat, besides its like 3x the price in the store

I was also pretty pleasantly surprised when i discovered Delta 8 six months or so ago.
I was in Austin for a family wedding and I needed something to get me through that time. I honestly never drink, so i just needed something to relax me and to let me chill. Weed is still a controlled substance there so I actually needed a drug dealer lol. SKipped that and bought some Delta 8 at a smoke shop. Super similar for a long-time smoker like myself. I was searching around for more studies or testing info tho.
Very much seemed like the SARMS of the weed industry lol

YMMV with delta 8. It didnt do anything for me but ive heard some people say it works for them.

Having that legal route to go is why I started this thread. On the one hand, "youre on a list" on the other, I havent heard anyone say its made a real difference to them. Then again, everything you do and say is blanket drag netted and can land you on a list without you ever knowing in the first place. The concealed carry issue might be a state by state problem.

I was also pretty pleasantly surprised when i discovered Delta 8 six months or so ago.
I was in Austin for a family wedding and I needed something to get me through that time. I honestly never drink, so i just needed something to relax me and to let me chill. Weed is still a controlled substance there so I actually needed a drug dealer lol. SKipped that and bought some Delta 8 at a smoke shop. Super similar for a long-time smoker like myself. I was searching around for more studies or testing info tho.

D9 gummies are now being legally sold
all throughout the area.
If you head back that way go to the same shop and you'll now see various D9 products.

I come across this line of thinking so often. Even simple supplement choices like fish oil or Vit D, people freak out and say “well my Dr says that’s not good or my Dr never mentioned that so I won’t take it”. Insane how people are married to everything their Dr says
Yeah. Talked to her yesterday. One of the first things she said was, let me call you back. Have to take my hydrocodone.

I understand pain management and all
But one should be open to try alternatives
On the flip people can probably tell me to eat more yams than to take PEDs.

HHC and/or D8 is not legal in Idaho ?
google search reveals:
Is d8 legal in Idaho?

Is Delta 8 THC Legal in Idaho? No. Delta 8 THC is illegal in Idaho, for now. Marijuana is currently a Schedule I Controlled Substance under Idaho state law, and all cannabinoids similar to delta 9 — like delta 8 — are included on this list.

google search reveals:
Is d8 legal in Idaho?

Is Delta 8 THC Legal in Idaho? No. Delta 8 THC is illegal in Idaho, for now. Marijuana is currently a Schedule I Controlled Substance under Idaho state law, and all cannabinoids similar to delta 9 — like delta 8 — are included on this list.
utah and idaho both share the same demographics.
it's "morally accetpable" to be doped up with anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds if prescribed by a 'trained medical professional'
but isolates and extracts from a plant thats been here since before eve.. oh nooo. thats the devil's lettuce.
sigh..

YMMV with delta 8. It didnt do anything for me but ive heard some people say it works for them.

Having that legal route to go is why I started this thread. On the one hand, "youre on a list" on the other, I havent heard anyone say its made a real difference to them. Then again, everything you do and say is blanket drag netted and can land you on a list without you ever knowing in the first place. The concealed carry issue might be a state by state problem.

I was very hesitant with Delta 8 because it wasn't flower, but extract from CBD. I am totally on board now after dealing with legit sources. Same as gear, do your research and avoid buying bullshit from gas stations lol. So far, I've used 3Chi (the gummies fuckin smack you; my favorite, they hit hard), hhemp.co and Xite. All are very legit, but be careful as some are very potent. Currently waiting for some distillate from Highly Concentr8d to cut the price and make my own edibles

I was very hesitant with Delta 8 because it wasn't flower, but extract from CBD. I am totally on board now after dealing with legit sources. Same as gear, do your research and avoid buying bullshit from gas stations lol. So far, I've used 3Chi (the gummies fuckin smack you; my favorite, they hit hard), hhemp.co and Xite. All are very legit, but be careful as some are very potent. Currently waiting for some distillate from Highly Concentr8d to cut the price and make my own edibles
please pass that site's(higly concentrated) url in a dm. i tried a web search, and no hits.
i too been buying concentrates and making my own tinctures and topicals.
i do not really do flower or vaping, since i have a young one who watches my every move.
plus i find oral dosing fits my needs with respect to knee and joint(no pun) pain.
i can take 3-5mg of D9THC with 25mg each of CBD/CBG, and i'm feeling very little if no pain.
knees and all other joints feel warm and lubed.

i like making my own tinctures/solutions as it's easier to control dosing.
i've tried splitting pre-made gummies into 2.5/5mg doses, and sometimes
i think the portion of the gummie i just split off and digested contained the full 20mg.
so dont think the thc is evenly distributed in these pre-made edibles.

i'm about to make a hhc and D10 tinctuure... two tinctures.. one of HHC and one of D10.. so kinda excited to see how the D10 feels.

3chi is great but a bit expensive for d8, but they are the pioneers for that and it is quality.

I use cannaclear, deltaalternatives and gilded extracts.

Both cannaclear and gilded have different labs you can pick from for D8. Currently using Honey Creek Labs D8 without terps. Great stuff.

Gilded also have some nice blends with 10-15% THCp in them. Very strong stuff.

Reddit gets a lot shit but the alt sub is pretty good and they seem to help keep these companies accountable

Not sure I can post that just search reddit altcannabanoids.

I used to dab top shelf extracts and now I'm content with just terpless D8 at night.

This delta 8 come from trulieve in florida which is a legit dispensary.

I try to stay away from gas station testosterone. :D

Ill have to look into the gummies.

utah and idaho both share the same demographics.
it's "morally accetpable" to be doped up with anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds if prescribed by a 'trained medical professional'
but isolates and extracts from a plant thats been here since before eve.. oh nooo. thats the devil's lettuce.
sigh..
Yes, like I said, our state legislators are morons, mostly 60+, many LDS, Bible thumping types. I have no problem with religious types or intelligent conservatives. However, when a groups collective value system tends to over-ride their common sense, I call it stupid. We are slowly progressing towards slightly more progressive politics, but in meantime, the goat, pig and potato farmers are still calling the shots.

I have a Florida medical card and absolutely love it. However, I own my business and do not conceal carry (Sig stays locked in the night stand), so I don’t have those concerns to deal with. In terms of why not just getting it from a dealer; I don’t smoke flower anymore, I only use edibles which are not as easy to come by from a random dealer and I don’t like annoying my friends in Cali and Colorado to ship to me. There are a ton of top notch dispensaries in my area and they all deliver; can’t really beat that. It’s about $175 a year for the card and my doc maxes out my dosage which I couldn’t even come close to touching as I would have to eat like 200mgs a day: for context most gummies are 10mgs so I would have to eat 20 a night lol.

Delta 8 is poop
I have a Florida medical card and absolutely love it. However, I own my business and do not conceal carry (Sig stays locked in the night stand), so I don’t have those concerns to deal with. In terms of why not just getting it from a dealer; I don’t smoke flower anymore, I only use edibles which are not as easy to come by from a random dealer and I don’t like annoying my friends in Cali and Colorado to ship to me. There are a ton of top notch dispensaries in my area and they all deliver; can’t really beat that. It’s about $175 a year for the card and my doc maxes out my dosage which I couldn’t even come close to touching as I would have to eat like 200mgs a day: for context most gummies are 10mgs so I would have to eat 20 a night lol.
No need for a dealer. D9 is available in florida at any CBD shop. Usually the gummies come in 10mg per.

I honestly don't understand why anyone would WANT a card? Just like AAS if you wanna use then USE, very easy to come by.
Health insurance will pay for it that way.

Delta 8 is poop

I thought that too at first. I still agree to a point it's poop soup...however D8 effects are quite pleasant. I was in denial for years about the anxiety D9 caused me. The older I get the more sensitive I am to D9 I have learned. D8 chills me out and allows to sleep. Actually works better for my PTSD than D9.

It would be nice if there was another way for them to create D8. I'm guessing you know how it's made and that's why you call it poop. I'm not fond of that process myself, not concerned enough to stop using it tho.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws