advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

who have you lost more respect for, tiger or lebron?

Michael won a ring in 6 seasons, it took Larry 3 seasons, and it took Magic 1. Lebron has given Cleveland 7 years of his career! What else does he owe the team or city? And why does he owe them anything in the first place?

You have more respect for a man that cheated on his wife and completely let down his family....sponors......golf....etc. VS. a man that switched a basketball team???????? :rolleyes:

if you had hot snatch throwing itself at you for months on end youd crumble eventually too.................i can look at tiger play and say , yeah , so what, he cheated and got caught, big deal....................i can look at lebron play now and say, what a fin sellout

see it wasnt about winning a championship for the team, or the city , or the owner, or the fans, it was about winning for him, and it always will be, i hope the greedy fack never wins a thing, there are guys that play their whole career and never win anything, somehow hes entitled i guess

Last edited:
if you had hot snatch throwing itself at you for months on end youd crumble eventually too.................

Um. No. You would. Thats why you can brush it off and side with Tiger. There are still some real men in the world that have conviction and think infideility is very wrong. Your morale compass is off my friend.

Thanks for your time, thats it for me as this is going no where.:cool:

Showy

Well

Tiger hurt many people in his family and other families by being self centered and egotistical..........Lebron is trying to be happy and live a decent life without hurting anyone.

It wouldn't be as big of a deal for Lebron if he didn't do it the way he did it. He didn't need to have a one hour special and keep every team wondering. He didn't tell any team what he was going to do until 5 minutes before he annouced it. He knew what he was going to do since 08 after they won gold in the Olympics. They had this planned for two years.

Um. No. You would. Thats why you can brush it off and side with Tiger. There are still some real men in the world that have conviction and think infideility is very wrong. Your morale compass is off my friend.

Showy

-

Last edited:

Showy

i dont give a fuck what you say, any guy, is going to cave eventually, you can put it off and play the holier than tho , night after night, hottie after hottie, the wrong drinks, maybe a roofy..................youll eventually cave, being in a position where you make a mistake is very different from being a real man, and for your info , ive never cheated on a girl in my life, know why? cuz id never put myself in that position, your approach to my post is all skewed, show me where i agreed with what he did in this thread.......................i simply said i understand how it could happen

and im not your friend, speak your mind and voice your opinion, dont be condescending to me and then speak of compass

and i never said what tiger did was right, if youll re read the title and my op, you might be able to understand that i asked who have you lost MORE respect for...........im not siding with tiger, hes just a man, if you think your a man of perfect morals id have to disagree, cuz no man is

and as for the thanx for your time remark , i believe this is my thread, so again, if you cant speak your mind in an appropriate manner dont speak it, were all tuff on the net i know ;)

noone is attacking anyone here, at least not until you showed up, if you need to do so to prove your point, please do it elsewhere

Last edited:
It wouldn't be as big of a deal for Lebron if he didn't do it the way he did it. He didn't need to have a one hour special and keep every team wondering. He didn't tell any team what he was going to do until 5 minutes before he annouced it. He knew what he was going to do since 08 after they won gold in the Olympics. They had this planned for two years.

All the proceeds from advertising and such for this special went to the boys and girls club of america.... LBJ's idea... just sayin...

he couldnt even tell the cavs owner, just stopped communicating................fathead has dropped the price of him in the cavs jersey to $17.41..........................the birth year of benedict arnold,lol

?

jordan didnt run off anywhere, magic didnt, bird didnt, the list is endless

Michael Jordan always had Scottie Pippen, Magic had Kareem Abdul-Jabbar & Julius Erving, & Bird rivaled Magic in those years and he had Robert Parrish, and Kevin McHale (aka "The Big Three")

Who did LeBron have? He deserves better!

All the proceeds from advertising and such for this special went to the boys and girls club of america.... LBJ's idea... just sayin...

he couldnt even tell the cavs owner, just stopped communicating................fathead has dropped the price of him in the cavs jersey to $17.41..........................the birth year of benedict arnold,lol

Umm tiger cheated on his wife and atleast lebron donated the sponsorship dollars of the whole " decision" deal to a good cause. For someone that alot of people are bashing they sure are ignoring that money is not the issue here and he donated to charity. If you would like someone to blame you should blame the media for bringing up lebron every damn day. I have no problem with a man following thru with his contract and then going wherever it is he wants. ATLEAST he did what he was supposed to do and kept his part of the deal. More power to the guy and I hope he has a great career. He doesnt owe the owner an answer or anything else. Its a business and he opted for less money to go where he feels he has the best chance to win. On a side note I am by no means a miami heat fan.

I am a cleveland fan and would have done the exact same thing as Lebron, if my number one priority was to WIN. I am a short ass white guy who stinks at bbal, and I could play the point for the Heat and they still would win the championship.

jordan didnt run off anywhere, magic didnt, bird didnt, the list is endless

He is or was a free agent. What did you expect? Give me a frickin break. These is the most cry baby post I think I've seen in a while.

the only people that are mad at James are the cleveland fans....get over it!

the rest of us that were watching his high school games on espn dont care where he plays. hes an incredible athlete and amazing to watch.im just glad he picked a place where he will have help and a REAL shot at geting a ring or 5...

as for tiger, who else is in shape and handsome that is worth over 1 billion???
i blame the women not him... he cant help it and neither would any other real man

I gained respect for both of them...now i know Tiger is a real person who makes real mistakes like everyone else here...also cheating on your wife is pretty common

How could you lose respect for lebron? cause he took a PAY CUT to play with a better team and have a chance of winning a championship...which is how greatness is measured today. So he left his hometown cry me a river.
On the other hand Tiger only cheated on his wife countless times and thought he could because he worked hard as a golfer? I feel like Tiger is the one who lost all my respect

LeBron needs to learn a thing or two about humility. And as far as a "PAY CUT", earning 40K a year and having to accept 30K a year just to keep your job is a "PAY CUT", NOT 6 years 16.5 mil to 6 years 14.5 mil. to ring chase. wow! 2 million dollar paycut for a year for a a guy who already has 10 of millions and stands to make even more in endorsements.

Last edited:
Michael Jordan always had Scottie Pippen, Magic had Kareem Abdul-Jabbar & Julius Erving, & Bird rivaled Magic in those years and he had Robert Parrish, and Kevin McHale (aka "The Big Three")

Who did LeBron have? He deserves better!

LeBron had enough to have the best record in the league 2 years in row.

LeBron had enough to have the best record in the league 2 years in row.

Was it enough to win a ring? A conference title? NO.

The regular season means nothing, things change over the course of the year. The Celtics for example were not 100% until the end of the season so the Celtics the Calv's played during the regular season wasnt the Celtics they played in the playoffs.

Either way, Lebron carried the team so obviously his supporting cast, the coach....whatever, something was missing.

He is or was a free agent. What did you expect? Give me a frickin break. These is the most cry baby post I think I've seen in a while.

get some glasses kid

if people think what Lebron did was worse than what Tiger did then there has got to be something seriously wrong with you

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear