advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who here built their physique on high doses and now maintain on low doses?

Not possible. If you built your physique on high doses you will need high doses to maintain

The biggest determinant is if someone can deal with the mindfuck of no longer making gains and stick with a disciplined training and diet regimen without gear. This is honestly where most people fail.

These days I work exclusively with stuff I can get scripted through a clinic. I keep my test in the high normal range with 100mg of test enanthate/week. I also add 200mg deca for a few months out of the year and sometimes 5mg of exemestane if my estrogen creeps up at all. This basically allows me to maintain my size and strength.

I do think a lot of guys could maintain impressive physiques on low doses with the right training, diet, and peptide protocol. You see this a lot with guys who work with the trainers here and end up with dramatic improvements while dropping their dosages.

I think I may have done a pretty bad job at making the original question more clear. Sorry Guys!

Let me give an example of what I really am asking...

Johnny Studman is 5'10 and juices for 5 years, blasting and cruising, and going from 170lbs to 235lbs and lean. He tops out at 1g test, 700g of tren, 50mg dbol ed, 10iu gh ed (hypothetical)

Now Johnny decides he doesn't want to get any bigger. All he wants to do is keep his current physique, but doesn't want to use the same doses he was using to get to this point.

Now he decides to use 200mg of test per week, 350mg of tren per week, and 3iu gh ed...

Let's suppose he stays on those doses for 2-3 years straight (pretend he doesn't cruise or come off just for the sake of the question. again, hypothetical)...

How much will he shrink after those 2-3 years, if at all? On paper, it would seem logical that he would SLOWLY lose a little bit. However, I'd love to hear from someone who has gone through this or gone through something similar.

Please share! Hope that makes it more clear

I think your hypothetical is doable based on the doses you listed. I went from about 195 lean to about 225 lean juicing, however, my "blast" doses were never substantially bigger than my cruising HRT of 200mg/wk. I can now maintain at 225 lean (< 10% BF) at HRT dose, HCG 1x/wk and GH.

At my age (mid 40s), the diet is key.

I have a friend that competed as a heavy and won several shows...who fell on some tough time and has been cruising on 375test and 300eq/week for about 10months and hasnt lost much if anything compared to his offseasons when he would do nationals

I've gone this route recently and so far, I look the same, which is great. I am wondering more about the people who have been doing this for the long term, however.

Who here has been maintaining their physiques on lower doses, and look exactly the same as they did when they were using higher doses?

Me. No test since June of 2012, except things like DAA, Trib, and DHEA. I went from 215 to 190-195 and have maintained that since. Lost some strength but I actually think I look better now then I did then. Much leaner.

I have a friend that competed as a heavy and won several shows...who fell on some tough time and has been cruising on 375test and 300eq/week for about 10months and hasnt lost much if anything compared to his offseasons when he would do nationals

Thats called cruising?

I got to 242 at 5`9 in decent shape on 2g AAS and slin/peps after years of training and 7-8 years of on and off AAS use.

Noe, i`m 5 months into 150mg test e HRT, and have dropped everything else and my weight is 222.

222 is still a decent size for my height and bigger than most gym guys but I know unless I up the dose no amount of food/training will get me much heavier as naturally (before AAS use) I was 185.

I think if I upped the dose to 800-1000mg I could get close to where I was but I dont see the point right now

It also depends on how long you've held that size, 3 months is a lot harder to keep that muscle you've had for 5 years.

if i wanted to be to 240lbs after a few years of cruising I would probably try to hold around 260lbs while blasting for a good while to make it doable

It also depends on how long you've held that size, 3 months is a lot harder to keep that muscle you've had for 5 years.

if i wanted to be to 240lbs after a few years of cruising I would probably try to hold around 260lbs while blasting for a good while to make it doable

This is totally true! I have been around 240-250 for the last 3+ years. When I blast I drop a lot Of BF and look much different than a cruise.

Agree with how it depends on how long you have held the muscle. I have found that a relatively small dose works to keep a lean body weight(without all the water). The higher doses that were used when I was younger got me the heaviest but also with bloat. A true trt dose (100-150mg a wk) still keeps me around 235-240 pounds but not the hard and full look.

I have to agree with you. After years of hard training, good diet and AAS I went from 176 pounds (5.11 in.) to 253, about 2 and a half years ago I had an injury that kept me away from the gym... I stop everything, pretty much... I did NOT do PCT believe or not... I did not touch a weight for a little over a year... when I got back to the gym, I was still at 220 pounds, my strenght and size dropped but not even close to the early days (obviously I was still 40 pounds heavier)... and I think that was because the quality of muscle I was able to build thru the years, plus I kept a good diet... just MHO

I have to agree with you. After years of hard training, good diet and AAS I went from 176 pounds (5.11 in.) to 253, about 2 and a half years ago I had an injury that kept me away from the gym... I stop everything, pretty much... I did NOT do PCT believe or not... I did not touch a weight for a little over a year... when I got back to the gym, I was still at 220 pounds, my strenght and size dropped but not even close to the early days (obviously I was still 40 pounds heavier)... and I think that was because the quality of muscle I was able to build thru the years, plus I kept a good diet... just MHO

I think also because your adrenal cortex out put is normal.

Me. No test since June of 2012, except things like DAA, Trib, and DHEA. I went from 215 to 190-195 and have maintained that since. Lost some strength but I actually think I look better now then I did then. Much leaner.

Try to replaces the DHEA with Humanofort and try N-MDAA instead DAA, you will need only 30mg N-MDAA before bed time once per day. Take the N-MDAA together with the Humanofort.

I have a good friend that use to be 245 at 5'11'' and was a true 8-9% bf. He was definitely gifted with awesome structure and a hyper responder to low to moderate aas doses never exceeding 1.5gms. For the longest time he was sitting round 225-230 on only 250 test e and 250 deca with some drol throw in here and there.

Anyhow, he decided to quit (cold turkey with no trt- I have no idea why???:confused:), b/c of a new job requiring lots of travel, plus he hated having to hide this secret from his wife all these years (she would of never understood, nor forgave him if she knew). Even with training and diet still in check, he shrunk down to his natural weight of 190-195 and bf probably shot up 12-15% in the course of 4-5 months. Its still blows my mind seeing how fast he lost everything. I could almost feel his pain, however to this day he seems very happy with his decision. He still maintains a very happy marriage and he really enjoys his new job.

I guess the only reason I'm sharing this is to show you how important hormones are. I'm kind of curious to see how he would of done on trt, however I personally believe even with trt he would of still lost of a great deal of weight even being a hyper responder..just not nearly as fast. Trt imo is temporary damage control to the inevitable.

After my last mass blast I contonued bulking while cruising and went to 245 lbs (my highest when on cruise dosage). As always I was on my 100test (12 weeks) and 100tren (4weeks) then switched to 100npp (8weeks) the only change was I added hgh with peptides and it major difference. hgh was used at very low dosage (2iu/day, rips) but took lots of peptides (up to 100-200mcg ghrp2/ipa x 4-6 times a day with cjc w/dac, also used cjc without dac for 6 weeks at 2-4mg/week - loved this peptide! was full and hard without any bloat which I always get from rips)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131