over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who here does HIT/DC type of workouts ?

chris250

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
just curious to see how popular HIT and DC training is now vs. a few years ago. I have recently, in the past 6 months went back to doing a modify HIT/DC type of training, and I feel like it really has packed on some decent size. Back has really improved alot, much thicker top to bottom, my chest seems to look rounder and fuller. Arms are more fuller, better peaks or roundness. Legs are fuller to...

I do a 4 day split like this Tues - delts, and triceps, Thurs - Quads, hams, and calfs, Sat - Chest and biceps, Sun - Back and traps

I keep my volume way down for the most part. One all out working set, with a few progressive warm ups. Reps for the most part on upperbody is between 10-15, legs are around 20 reps. I still do some rest pauses, negative style stuff, and static holds. Just depends on the day, and how much energy I have that day.

Just this past month I got my weight up to a pretty decent looking 262-264lbs...Starting to slowly come down now, and lean up a bit, before trying to add a bit more muscle. Here are some updated pics for ya

My question is there anything you guys have done to your training or eating habits, that has a positive impact on your growth as of late. Just something you figure out just recently. Just ready to try to add something to my routine, or try something out for a change of pace...

Attachments

• IMG_2174.JPG
    IMG_2174.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 327
  • IMG_2169.JPG
    IMG_2169.JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 348
  • IMG_2171.JPG
    IMG_2171.JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 344
  • IMG_2168.JPG
    IMG_2168.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 337
Last edited:
Chris250
For what its worth I have takin the High carb moderate protein approach and I feel alot fuller and have more energy due to the glycogen storage. I have been incorporating the grass fed beef in my meals as well as omega 3 cage free eggs. carbs are usually oats ezekiel bread and white rice. I think B-Boy has some great info on the "Some thoughts" thread as far as diet approach. Of course my goal is to pack on some more size as you are already a monster. Also could you post a sample day for you as far as reps scheme. you mentioned low volume at 10-15 reps. Is that a rest pause? Thanks in advanced. I have been doing 3 days a week 1 all out set with 3 exercises for each muscle as well as progression each week. Gettin strong as hell.

Last edited:
I use it for 1-2 8-10 week periods every year or so. After bench or squat cycles I use it for a tendon/ joint break and always make nice gains.
fast intense work that is easier on joints than heavy cycle training - detraining.

Nice set up there in that gym. True Fitness and Octane Fitness - both great brands.

Oh, and I do a DC split as well. I can definitely tell a difference when I switch off to a more volume based approach.

I love dc but I feel I can't push to that edge in a deficit, and also feel training suffers with the deficit and doing half the body in one workout.

After awhile of using it I thought it was failing me but then realized I was failing with my efforts lol.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws