advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

who here follows high carb/low protein diet?

myosaurus

Registered
thats what Farah seem to be doing with his clients and it sounds pretty interesting healthwise. how many grams of carbs and protein are you eating and how are your gains/leanness? post your stats as well if you can. thx in advance.

thats what Farah seem to be doing with his clients and it sounds pretty interesting healthwise. how many grams of carbs and protein are you eating and how are your gains/leanness? post your stats as well if you can. thx in advance.

Not all the time but for periods to give my body a rest. At the moment I have about 100-200g protein (chicken, beef, greek yoghurt) and 500-800g carbs (fruit, pasta, cereal and some sweets) most days. Fat is about 100g and mainly nuts and olive oil. Been on a very tight budget so this is good for that too. Since getting back from my holiday I am starting to lean out well on this diet. Stats are 6ft2, 240 pounds and relatively lean. Although I will soon up protein a lot as I will be in full bulk mode.

tried it for 6 months felt very weak and hungry all the time. as soon as I bumped protein and added mono fats I got that strong feeling again . Ive spoke with you a bunch you seem a lot like me diet wise especially w/ the diets ive seen of yours. But try it out for a set time period a good thread to read on it (if you haven't already is BBoy thread) he goes into detail of his mass gaining and cutting diet w/ farah

I can promise you Farrah does NOT recommend low protein to any of his clients...and the diet starts high in carbs but those get lower as the diet goes and protein goes up even further.

I can promise you Farrah does NOT recommend low protein to any of his clients...and the diet starts high in carbs but those get lower as the diet goes and protein goes up even further.

it is much lower then most other gurus recommend

My body needs and loves carbs, without them or with not enough carbs I get flat, weak and look like I have never lifted weights in my life. I keep my protein arround 250g bulking or cutting, carbs are 300-400g when start cutting and end up anywhere from 150 to 250, depending how much time I am dieting, how much cardio do, what drugs use etc..When bulking I try to keep carbs at 500g at least, on some days go as high as 700-1000g.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear