over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

who here has ADHD?

aminoman74

Banned
IV been diagnosed with ADHD and I'm getting on needs for it. My brain won't stop racing all day long and I'm thinking non stop when I'm in bed and at work. I loose what I'm thinking about and my thoughts are all over the place. I can't concentrate on one job to long and also lose focus.

The are other things to it as you might of seen my post in the counseling section. Does the meds help you much as for this? I was told by my councilor that it will stop and I'll be like night and day.

Vyvanse changed my life. I'm ADD and have the same problems that you do. It is very much night and day. I'm only on 40mg a day. It also gives me a very euphoric feeling.

Consider adding Fermented foods to your daily diet.

If ones mind is racing, why add in a stimulant into the mix?:D
Amphetamines are neuro toxic as well I believe.

I would get some blood work done first.
Perhaps add in 1-2 grams magnesium a day, and maybe some alpha gpc or gaba... try out some nootropics for help.
Look into calming herbs/oils.

Focus on controlled breathing, and control your thoughts/mind.

coffee helps with ADD/ADHD symptoms... it has opposite effects for individuals diagnosed with such... Maybe try natural alternatives before meds... once you start medication for psych diagnosis its hard to come off or do without... additionally if you add other drugs to the mix it can have a profound effect on your mental state

I have ADLD (attention deficit laziness disorder). I'm literally a walking vegetable.

I have it, prescribed concerta 36mg.
Vyvance made me a little mentally unstable and adderall makes me feel sick.
Concerta lets me focus and be alert with no issues and no crash. I try to take it in cycles, like 2 months on 1 off so I dont become too dependent on it and try not to take it every day because I have seen people who have used for years every day and miss it for a week and sleep nonstop. I lose focus real easy and cant complete many daily tasks or important tasks.

I had ADD since...oh look at that! J/k

Caffeine, high amounts of EPA fishoil,

Look into the fingold diet. Its similar to paleo diet but with a few other things removed.
Stewie mentioned fermented foods as well. They can help.

If I have a big project to do or something I know I need to be very focused on I'll use ephedrine as well. Not the best thing, but better than most scripted drugs.

vyvance.. good idea :roll eyes:

I have ADHD. I'm prescribed 20mg of Adderall 2x a day. I'm a beast on it trading currencies and commodities, answering emails, cleaning but socially I'm unbearable by most. My mind is so stimulated that I begin to anticipate what you're going to say and if you're one of those people who have to explain every single little detail and talk to me like I'm a small child I get bored and will leave. Zero patience. If I have even one drink on it my eyes start to dry out and I give that evil glare.

What I've come to realize is that all that ADHD was just me being undisciplined. I take tons of fish oil (I can feel it working 30m after taking it), magnesium, GABA and Huperzine and I feel normal.

Strattera - ADD non stimulant choice drug

Last edited:
I was diagnosed with it back in college. Took medicine for about 2 months and decided to stop. I came to the realization that my problem was that I didn't care enough to actually concentrate on the things I was doing, i.e. schoolwork. I own a business where I have to pay attention to what I'm doing and working on, my mind can't just wonder off. Yeah, I will start work on something, stop, and start something else. But that is typically because the thing I start after is of more importance and needs to be done sooner. I love the prescription generation we have

I was diagnosed with it about 4 years ago. The meds were too tough, they didn't make my situation better. Stopped. It's not easy either way. I just try to stay focused.

I am diagnosed with ADHD and Dyslexic.

I can't take adderall because after a while (even on 5mg) I just want to kill myself (not a good side effect) but if I don't take it I can't concentrate even long enough to even read 5 pages. Shockingly listening to white noise not only helps me to stay up but also to concentrate.

Check out Himalaya Mentat. Very reputable company. The same people that make LIV.52. I just started my daughter on this two days ago. It supposedly takes a couple of weeks to notice so we're in a "wait and see" mode. I would not have even considered this if it wasn't made by Himalaya. Also google Mentat and ADHD -- some very positive anecdotal accounts

I was diagnosed 6 years ago. Vyvanse works best for me but insurance wouldnt pay for it on new insurance. Switched to adderal. I only use it on my work days. Funny thing is my blood pressure is lower on the stimulant then when taken when Im off of it. The meds really helped me.

This was the point I was getting at in my original post. It's amazing what a little self discipline and organization can do for your ADHD.

I was diagnosed with it back in college. Took medicine for about 2 months and decided to stop. I came to the realization that my problem was that I didn't care enough to actually concentrate on the things I was doing, i.e. schoolwork. I own a business where I have to pay attention to what I'm doing and working on, my mind can't just wonder off. Yeah, I will start work on something, stop, and start something else. But that is typically because the thing I start after is of more importance and needs to be done sooner. I love the prescription generation we have

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws