over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

who here has ADHD?

Made me slightly euphoric and very sociable,then very violent if someone pissed me off.

Stimulants push many towards mania. You feel so great you can't tolerate others.

I hope it helps. My friends and councilor told me once the doc.finds the right one it will help tons. We are having a baby son and most guys Get upset when the wife give the attention to the baby and not the guy add much and she is afraid I'm going to be the way as I'm Co dependent on my wife as I have this ADHD.

Doc had me try ritalin, adderall, and concerta.

Adderall/ritalin helped with the attention but i was still going 989 million miles per second in my head.

Concerta helped most in slowing the mind down but wasn't as good for attention, but it did help.

Personally, I hated being medicated at all and stopped taking anything at all.

I honestly think the best thing to do is see a therapist or someone to help you manage the anxiety that comes with ADHD. Once you can get a handle on that aspect everything becomes a matter of self discipline.

Yes in seeing one now. My mind runs non stop and i never rest my mind. .never
PHP:

I am the poster child for adhd, but never have taken adhd medication, i take wellbutrin, that helps w/ it somewhat, and helps w/ anxiety. At 48, i see it as a gift, i've learned how to harness it and focus thoughts instead of ping ponging around. All 3 of my daughters have it, the twins are 22 and are no longer on any adhd meds, they learned to focus, and they're kicking ass in college, both going for advanced degrees.

I was diagnosed adhd at the age of 12, my old man was never one to believe in medication to improve a child's behavior he believed in good old ass whoopings multiple times a week if necessary whenever I acted out. At age 18 I got on vyvanse and it helped me considerably however some people do tend to become dependent upon it so be careful and good luck to you bro.

I have it, prescribed concerta 36mg.
Vyvance made me a little mentally unstable and adderall makes me feel sick.
Concerta lets me focus and be alert with no issues and no crash. I try to take it in cycles, like 2 months on 1 off so I dont become too dependent on it and try not to take it every day because I have seen people who have used for years every day and miss it for a week and sleep nonstop. I lose focus real easy and cant complete many daily tasks or important tasks.

Concerta is the best for me also at one time my doc had me on a shit load of a adderall and i felt like i was getting smaller by the minute,i couldn't eat or even drink enough water so i quit it..........
Honestly i felt nasty on adderall kinda like a meth user would feel:banghead:

Vyvanse is good. Or dextro amp or adderal. I need a SSRI with them thou

Amps work better for me, methyphen makes me hyper and nervous

It's 1130 and I'm trying to sleep and my mind is racing. I'll lay there just think and think. Im at work and do the same thing. I'll read something and won't remember what I just read. My wife will tell me something If I ask and I'll replay it in my head over and over then I'll forget after so long. I'm just so tired of it and want to get help. My councilor told me the meds. Will help and end this all once i find the right one. All I do all day is replay what ever I think about and it will be in my head all day or I'll think about couple things at once and dwell on them.

Like someone suggested, caffeine actually has a calming effect on add/adhd people. Ask your Dr about Mirtazapine, it's a very mild anti dep that's also prescribed for insomnia, helps a TON and doesn't have the sides and addictive issues like Ambien does.

I was diagnosed 15 years ago in med school and they gave me adderrall, I took one tablet was up 3 days and it is probably still in my medicine cabinet somewhere. I am also bi-polar and take Xanax for it and it actually helped my adhd better than any ADHD meds. In my opinion adderrall can be very dangerous in many ways.

I was diagnosed 15 years ago in med school and they gave me adderrall, I took one tablet was up 3 days and it is probably still in my medicine cabinet somewhere. I am also bi-polar and take Xanax for it and it actually helped my adhd better than any ADHD meds. In my opinion adderrall can be very dangerous in many ways.

Maybe but xanax is one of the most addictive and damaging drugs there is.

Maybe but xanax is one of the most addictive and damaging drugs there is.

You are 100% correct. Honestly benzos are the most dangerous form of pill you can take. I personally hate Xanax, but like you said, I have tried several times to get off of them working with my neurologist and ended up in the ER every time having seizures. I'm very unhealthy, so I'm not a good study because I also have lupus. The auto-immune type which is the worst kind, but the Xanax don't do anything for it, but it's a disease with very little medical knowledge. Anyway the moral of the story is stay away from all Benzos!

I was prescribed concerta and absolutely hated it. Felt like I had done a gram of coke and was stuck in that halfway high but starting to come down and paranoid state all day. Plus I would sweat profusely and broke out horribly. I'm now waiting for my insurance at my new job to kick in to try something new. Maybe vyvanse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope it helps. My friends and councilor told me once the doc.finds the right one it will help tons. We are having a baby son and most guys Get upset when the wife give the attention to the baby and not the guy add much and she is afraid I'm going to be the way as I'm Co dependent on my wife as I have this ADHD.

You are not codependent on your wife because of ADHD. You are codependent with your wife because you are insecure. If she doesn't give you the attention she did prior to having a child, deal with it. Don't run to a pill to deal with your problems. It seems that everyone is on one medication or another nowadays.

Aminoman74 if I may ask how old r you?,,, I seen the 74 often that's a dob,,,ADHD typically presents at young ages I've seen ppl give you good advice plz avoid gettn on those meds at all cost once on them got to have them not for sure that's your complete problem I'd suggest going to a very reputable psych/internal med. Dr. get u a second opinion man our mind is a powerful tool last few yrs I was n military I stayed n a fucked up mood all the time I had to for one control the things I could control which I already knew but I wad jus so damn unhappy and most of all especially when we on gear control our emotions not let them control us

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

What does this do for ADHD?

Take this into consideration. Our enteric nervous system is embedded in the lining of the gut (gastrointestinal system) and consists of millions of neurons, including afferent-neurons which carry nerve impulses from receptors or sensory organs to the central nervous system. When there is a disruption of the balance of good and bad gut microbiome the body as a whole reacts by a mass reduction or induction of signalling messengers (neurons/afferent neurons= neurotransmitters). The functions performed by gut microbiome includes the regulation and absorption of nutrients from food, and aids to the innate of our immune system. As well as a host of other functions vital to life.

Every time that we take an antibiotic or over saturate our gut with food allergies, sugars, GMO's or even acute and chronic stress, this can can alter our gut microbiome, negatively.

Feeding our gut with fermented foods can help offset the imbalances caused by the aforementioned.

I'm not suggesting that eating fermented foods will alleviate or cure any cognitive disorders or psychological disorders, such as ADHD. I would suggest try eating fermented foods for at least one month, daily. As well eliminate unnutritional foods.

I have a website that you can order fermented sauerkraut from if you're interested? Or you may be able too find some at a health food store. Or make your own

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner