over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

who here has ADHD?

What about natural yogurt. Is that significant enough of a fermented food?

Last edited:
What about natural yogurt. significant enough of a fermented food?

I would believe that a variety of (cultured) fermented foods you would fair better with. I could look, or you could look into if they share the same strains of yeast and bacteria. I would suspect that they don't.

Take this into consideration. Our enteric nervous system is embedded in the lining of the gut (gastrointestinal system) and consists of millions of neurons, including afferent-neurons which carry nerve impulses from receptors or sensory organs to the central nervous system. When there is a disruption of the balance of good and bad gut microbiome the body as a whole reacts by a mass reduction or induction of signalling messengers (neurons/afferent neurons= neurotransmitters). The functions performed by gut microbiome includes the regulation and absorption of nutrients from food, and aids to the innate of our immune system. As well as a host of other functions vital to life.

Every time that we take an antibiotic or over saturate our gut with food allergies, sugars, GMO's or even acute and chronic stress, this can can alter our gut microbiome, negatively.

Feeding our gut with fermented foods can help offset the imbalances caused by the aforementioned.

I'm not suggesting that eating fermented foods will alleviate or cure any cognitive disorders or psychological disorders, such as ADHD. I would suggest try eating fermented foods for at least one month, daily. As well eliminate unnutritional foods.

I have a website that you can order fermented sauerkraut from if you're interested? Or you may be able too find some at a health food store. Or make your own

The reason i asked and this caught my eye is that i had a bad reaction to a fermented drink. I drank home made komucha for months and until i realized the cause, it had amped up my sympathetic system 100x. I was a mess and didnt understand it. I also had a similar reaction to a probiotic pill too. I now look at probiotics and fermented food much different and understand it does not just effect your gut.

Take this consideration. Our enteric nervous system is embedded in the lining of the gut (gastrointestinal system) and consists of millions of neurons, including afferent-neurons which carry nerve impulses from receptors or sensory organs to the central nervous system. When there is a disruption of the balance of good and bad gut microbiome the body as a whole reacts by a mass reduction or induction of signalling messengers (neurons/afferent neurons= neurotransmitters). The functions performed by gut microbiome includes the regulation and absorption of nutrients from food, and aids to the innate of our immune system. As well as a host of other functions vital to life.

Every time that we take an antibiotic or over saturate our gut with food allergies, sugars, GMO's or even acute and chronic stress, this can can alter our gut microbiome, negatively.

Feeding our gut with fermented foods can help offset the imbalances caused by the aforementioned.

I'm not suggesting that eating fermented foods will alleviate or cure any cognitive disorders or psychological disorders, such as ADHD. I would suggest try eating fermented foods for at least one month, daily. As well eliminate unnutritional foods.

I have a website that you can order fermented sauerkraut from if you're interested? Or you may be able too find some at a health food store. Or make your own

The reason i asked and this caught my eye is that i had a bad reaction to a fermented drink. I drank home made komucha for months and until i realized the cause, it had amped up my sympathetic system 100x. I was a mess and didnt understand it. I also had a similar reaction to a probiotic pill too. I now look at probiotics and fermented food much different and understand it does not just effect your gut.

I'm sure that wasn't pleasant, did you have any other symptoms ie; abdominal pain, diarrhea? Or it was specifically as you described, elevated HR, BP, anxiety, insomnia, etc, etc?

The reason why I ask is, Campylobacter jejuni is the more common causes of gastroenteritis, which I believe can induce afferent neurons to trigger norepinephrine signalling.

Interesting nevertheless, it affected you in that manner.

Last edited:
Almost positive I do but I've never looked into it.

I have it but haven't took meds for it in over 18 years, didn't like the depession from the meds. Coffee red bull anything that speeds me up helps

My wife has the same issues with yogurts and probiotic pills...anything related to fermented dairy. She does amazing well with kruts and kimchi

Take this into consideration. Our enteric nervous system is embedded in the lining of the gut (gastrointestinal system) and consists of millions of neurons, including afferent-neurons which carry nerve impulses from receptors or sensory organs to the central nervous system. When there is a disruption of the balance of good and bad gut microbiome the body as a whole reacts by a mass reduction or induction of signalling messengers (neurons/afferent neurons= neurotransmitters). The functions performed by gut microbiome includes the regulation and absorption of nutrients from food, and aids to the innate of our immune system. As well as a host of other functions vital to life.

I read an article the other day, had no clue about the matter before, interesting...

I have it, prescribed concerta 36mg.
Vyvance made me a little mentally unstable and adderall makes me feel sick.
Concerta lets me focus and be alert with no issues and no crash. I try to take it in cycles, like 2 months on 1 off so I dont become too dependent on it and try not to take it every day because I have seen people who have used for years every day and miss it for a week and sleep nonstop. I lose focus real easy and cant complete many daily tasks or important tasks.

Concerta is good stuff. Isnt it methylated ritalin

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

I'm sure that wasn't pleasant, did you have any other symptoms ie; abdominal pain, diarrhea? Or it was specifically as you described, elevated HR, BP, anxiety, insomnia, etc, etc?

The reason why I ask is, Campylobacter jejuni is the more common causes of gastroenteritis, which I believe can induce afferent neurons to trigger norepinephrine signalling.

Interesting nevertheless, it affected you in that manner.

I had zero gastointestinal issues. I had increase BP, heart palpitations, and crazy crazy anxiety. It took a little while to figure the kombucha was the trigger as there was a delayed onset of symptom following ingestion. And as i drank the stuff daily the symptoms increased. It was truly horrible to go from normal to having anxiety every minute of the day. When i put two and two together i ceased drinking kombucha and the symptoms slowly resolved. I did get blood work done at the time and it came back spectacular. I was surprised. And then later realized that a probiotic pill acted in the same manner yet with shorter acting sides and onset.

IV been diagnosed with ADHD and I'm getting on needs for it. My brain won't stop racing all day long and I'm thinking non stop when I'm in bed and at work. I loose what I'm thinking about and my thoughts are all over the place. I can't concentrate on one job to long and also lose focus.

The are other things to it as you might of seen my post in the counseling section. Does the meds help you much as for this? I was told by my councilor that it will stop and I'll be like night and day.

How old are you? I'm 25 and have the same issues but everytime I go see a doctor they just say.. "you've made it this far and you seem to be doing ok" etc.

How did you get diagnosed

Hmmm sounds good, ill have to try kombucha i think i have a norepinephrine deficiency due to extremely heavy stimulant abuse.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131