advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHO HERE HAS BUILT ANY REAL MUSCLE ON H.I.T?

In the past, I have trained as often as 6 days a week, twice a day. For a long while I trained 5 days a week, then cut it down to 4 days a week. Before all my injuries I was training three times a week, and you know what? Everytime I dropped volume and rested more, I broke plateaus and added new size. I believe there is something to be said for periodization to the effect of upping volume real high for about 3-4 weeks then dropping back down to a lower volume or HIT style for a couple months. When put into practice, this type of training is extremely valuable for bringing up a lagging bodypart, or just spurring new growth, but the decreasing volume/increase rest is where most of the growth occurs. In conclusion, I thoroughly support HIT style training, but I also support volume training when used correctly.

hey can someone give me an example of a hit program just one boypart is fine. im a little confused because all the hit stuff i have seen has different reps, sets ,schemes and rset periods from one another.

is this considered hit say i was doing T-BAR deadlifts.

10 sets of 1 rep at 80-90% of max on T-Bar deadlifts 1 min rest
between sets.

then about 1 weeks later change the rest to 45 seconds

then another week later 30 seconds the finaly 15 seconds

so after about 5 weeks i would be doing 10 singles with the same weight but only with 15 seconds rest and now i can add wieght and go back to 1 min rest and repeat.

maybe this is more a rest/pause hit style i dont know

tHE TITTLE OF THIS THREAD SHOULD BE "WHO HASN'T GAINED SERIOUS MUSCLE WITH H.I.T."

dragonfire101 said:
hey can someone give me an example of a hit program just one boypart is fine. im a little confused because all the hit stuff i have seen has different reps, sets ,schemes and rset periods from one another.

I follow DC's theory. you can read more about it on Animals page under cycles on pennies.

2on1off training split.
Day1
chest, shoulder, tris, back thickness, back width
Day2
biceps, forearms, quads, hamstring, calves
Day 3
rest
day4
repeat day 1 but with different exercises
day5
repeat day2 but with different exercises
day6
rest
day7
repeat day1 with different exercises tha the 2 previous
day8
repeat day2 with different exercises than the previous
day9
rest
seems like alot but it works. you only do one working set for each muscle and that's it. I generally try and push for as many reps ass possible with weight. keep a training log to show progress, cause you want to go up in reps or weight every workout. If I didn't explain well check out the site

LATS wrote on 12-18-2002 10:19 AM:
hey bro,
this is LATS again. thanks for the reply back. i have always used low volume in my training. i am getting ready for the jr nationals here in the usa. i was thinking about giving mentzers routine a try. i was curious as to how you cycle your training when not on the juice. do you train with less intensity? or do you keep it the same. i usually am on a cycle for about 6 months. i then take 8 weeks off and restart right after the 8 weeks. just curious as toi how you train when you are"natural". thanks for the help. keep pumping LATS:D
[/quote]

Sorry Lats i am never natural and you too. For 8 weeks off steroids we have the same strenght and you can train at the same intensity, inj oil base steroids still working for 4 weeks.

Remember one of the most important principle of Hit is take pediodic layoff. A full 15 days layoff from training is recomended every 6 months. Is also important to change the exercises performed, reducing the volume to only 2 sets, no dead lift, no squat, and reduce the frequence this 8 weeks off roids, and you can be shore to avoid overtraining and keep getting strongest and bigger when you are "natural"
Another thing is change workouts routines every 3 to 6 weeks, depending the routine you choose, rest 7 days and start the new routine you choose. usually i swicht for example 6 weeks Heavy duty I training 2 or 3 times a week, with 4 weeks of heavy dutyII one workout every 5 days, 3 weeks of another hardest concentration routine training only once a week, and then Heavy duty I again, it doesnt matter if you are near to compete.

gladd to help,
Bigheinz.
and remember......
........There is no space for the littles!!!!!!!!!!!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws