advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHO HERE HAS BUILT ANY REAL MUSCLE ON H.I.T?

getbig27

Registered
Big A i really want to hear ur input on this because i've been using regular volume training all my life but i keep seeing different people on these boards saying how much more gains u can make using H.I.T. im all for better gains in muscle, im just worried that with all the rest between workouts that the program requires that the juice im using on a daily basis will go to waste. what do u think.....is it worth switching to H.I.T or not??

Hell ya!!!!!!!!!

It is the only way I will ever train. Been using it now for quite some time. This morning ran into a bud at the gym and he wanted to do chest with me. After warming up and all 2 sets of chest was all I did. He was pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He wanted to keep going. I told him I was done and moving on to shoulders where I did 2 sets then went to triceps where I did 2 sets.

I'll train em again on Thursday or Friday whichever day I feel like.

Oooooooo tomorrow is legs. I think i'll only do 3 sets tomorrow. 1 set leg presses, 1 set hacks, 1 set of squats. :D

THAT IS JUST ONE THING PEOPLE DO NOT UNDERSTAND. growth is not hard to stimulate..giving the body the proper enviroment to let growth happen is a different matter entirely.:(

Hmm

I think Lats hit a great point. To grow you need to reach muscular failure. Your body grows to adapt to this new stress you have put on it, more weight, more reps etc. Once you reach muscular failure what is another set going to do, if you go hard, you can stop right there.

IT WORKS! People comment and snicker, but these are the fucks who don't grow on 2g's cause they don't know what ther doing. Been on this since coming back from injury and I eat like shit still, but look like I'm on and I haven't touched gear in almost 2 yrs. The only option is the training. Again IT WORKS!

vitor, muscular failure is not a pre requisite to muscle growth, but i do it none the less bc i love pushing myself, u could always leave a rep in u and every workout u add a rep to that set but are still able to get one more rep then uve stimulated growth

hmmmm....sounds good so far guys...i might have to switch to H.I.T for a few weeks to see what happens. is everyone here on something? just wondering if u saw better/faster results in size while on juice using H.I.T?

i love it personally

i think it's a great way to work out, if i remember correctly, Big A said he gained like 50? lbs or so by switching to H.I.T a few yrs ago.

JW

LETS TOLK ABOUT H.I.T.:

INTENSITY IS DEFINED AS A PERCENTAJE OF MOMENTARY ABILITY.
THE HARDER YOU TRAIN, THE GREATER THE ADAPTIVE RESPONSE.
TO GET A HIGH LEVEL OF INTENSITY YOU HAVE TO PERFORM TO THE POINT OF CONCENTRIC MUSCULAR FAILURE WHERE THE MUSCLES ARE EXHAUSTED TO MOVE FOR ANY MORE REPETITION.
IF YOU DONT GET A HIGH LEVEL OF INTENSITY OR MUSCULAR FAILURE WILL RESULTS IN LITTLE OR NO GAINS IN STRENGH OR MUSCULAR SIZE. OR YOU NEDD TO MUCH YEARS TO BE BIG AND YOU WANT TO GROW NOW!!!!.

IF YOU DONT PUSH TO 100% OF INTENSITY TO USE THE 100% OF THE MUSCLE FIBER AND ONLY USE A 50 OR 80% OF YOUR FIVER THE BODY NEVER RESPONSE CREATING NEW MUSCLE AND MORE STRENGHT, YOU MOVE THE SAME WEIGHT FRO 6 MONTHS AND ALWAYS LOOK YOUSELF AT THE SAME SHAPE OR LESS BECOUSE PEOPLE MAKE THE MISTAKE TO TRAIN MORE TO GET MORE RESULTS.....

TRAIN HARD NOT MEANS TRAIN MORE. INTENSITY IS ALWAYS CONFUSED WITH VOLUME.

HIT REGULATES VOLUME AND FREQUENCE OF TRAINING, IS EXTRAMELY BASIC AND ORGANIZED THE WORKOUTS: "HARD" AS POSSIBLE IN GOOD FORM- BRIEF: 1 TO 3 SETS OF A FEW BASIC EXERSICES PERFORMED IN MACHINES (HAMMER STRENGH, MEDEX OR NAUTILUS) IN AN HOUR OR LESS.

IF ANYBODY TRAIN NATURAL (NO STEROIDS), WITH MORE REASON HAVE TO CHOOS A SCIENTIFIC TECNIQUE TO GET RESULTS, TRAINING HARD, BRIEF AND ENFREQUENT BECOUSE THE BODY ISNT A MACHINE TO TRAIN EVRYDAY, RECUPERATE THE NERVIUS SYSTEM, RECUPERATE THE OLD MUSCLE TISUE, GET BACK THE NUTRIENTS AND CREATE STRENGHT AND NEW MUSCLE FIBER....THINK ABOUT IT !!!!!

USING STEROIDS YOU ALWAYS PUSHING TO PASS THE 100% OF EFFORCE AND AT THE END OF EACH WORWOUT GET EXHAUSTED THAN EVER AND NEED A LOT OF REST AND PROPER NUTRITION TO USEFULL ALL THIS DRUGS....¡ THE BEST IN BB !...YEAH !

AND REMEMBER......
..........THERE IS NO SPACE FOR THE LITTLES!!!!!!!!!

GLAD TO HELP,

BIGHEINZ

Hey Big H.....

You are one thick S.O.B. !!! How tall are you, weight also?

i have been using lat's buddy's training from his thread "a little story for ya" and i really like it a lot. i think i will switch things up a little by on jan 1 doing dogg's training for a month and then going with volume in february and then back to lat's friend's method. it seems like everyone has grown on all the various methods, the reason i think this is true is because of the CHANGE. of the three methods i feel that the most scientific is lat's buddy's... but due to the overwhelming responses of people that swear by dogg's style i have to give it a go. then when i watch my lee priest video i want to do volume. my problem is that i just like training, dogg's method doesn't let me spend much time in the gym. lat's friend i can go to the gym every day if i want. volume lets' me spend too much time in the gym and i get in trouble with the wife...i have to add, i have been training for over 15 years and didn't start any gear use until about 1-2 years ago. i did mostly high intensity stuff during those years with very mediocre results. maybe since i was natural i was severely overtrained, i was overdedicated, i don't know why the results kind of sucked, it defenitely was not from NOT training hard enough. i think i might be a volume guy because while i was still natural i got bill philip's supp review and did the german volume training and after no gains for what seemed like eternity i was able to add some muscle. was it because of the change or is my body more suited to volume training? i don't know. lee priest is probably the biggest mother for his height and he does volume, yeah i know he has great genetics, but come on, there must be some validity to volume because too many guys through the years have built fantastic physiques with volume...

Last edited:
hey bigheinz

are you pissed off at all of us?? not sure if you know this but all caps means your screaming or yelling at us. i saw your pic and if are screaming or yelling, it's ok:D just wanted to make sure you knew that all caps meant that...:p

IVAN: I AM 5.6'', 250 POUND AND 5.3% BF NOW.
DOUG1: I THINK I NOW WHAT I AM TOLKING ABOUT, MAYBE MY ENGLISH DONT HELP ME TO SAY THE SINGS BETTER, BUT I WAS CERTIFIQUED BY MIKE MENTZER, I DID 22 SEMINARS IN MY COUNTRY, 3 IN COLOMBIA, AND I LOVE TEACH WHAT I NOW AND HELP, AND LEARN FROM ALL OF YOU.

I AM GLAD TO GET IN THIS FORUM, THANKS TO DIESELMAN TO INVITE ME, IS A DRUG, I SPENDING HOURS IN THE COMPUTER.

WIFES DONT LIKE THIS FORUM TO MUCH :D :D JA JA JA

BH

heinz, doug wasn't talking bad about you, just asking if you can type lower case instead of caps.
i think there may have been some misunderstandings there

JW:)

Does anyone know where I could find out more info on this??

HIT is the way, definetely. I started training in '89. Started competing in '91. I started juicing in '92. I was doing 'normal' training, etc.
In March '95 I started HIT. My eating, gear and rest were the same, the only variable the training. I added 52lbs in between March and July (4 months). Never looked back since. I still only train 3 days a week offseason, sometimes only 2.

bigheinz,

Doug1 no estaba diciendo que tu no estas en lo correcto, solo que cuando tu usas "Capital letras" Osea: MAYUSCULAS significa que tu estas GRITANDO o peleando en el foro.

By the way you are one THICK bro.

Also your English is VERY GOOD.

Last edited:
Big A said:
HIT is the way, definetely. I started training in '89. Started competing in '91. I started juicing in '92. I was doing 'normal' training, etc.
In March '95 I started HIT. My eating, gear and rest were the same, the only variable the training. I added 52lbs in between March and July (4 months). Never looked back since. I still only train 3 days a week offseason, sometimes only 2.
i forgot to add that Big A's testimony which is simply amazing has me convinced to give it another try, i really like the way that it was the only variable that changed and it produced such tremendous results...as i look back at my HIT training and seeing how much big a rested and how little he actually does i can see that i must have been severely overtrained. i might have to start this sooner than jan1

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws