advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who here has conceived after years of straight usage?

I've still only heard of one guy who hasn't been able to conceive because of his use and that was Dave Tate and he was on for 17 years at abusive doses.

its an accepted FACT in the medical community that steroids CAN and WILL impact fertility in some men.

THe urologist who treated my infertility from steroids said its very common. And even the fertility clinic I initially went to said they always know when a big guy walks in with low/no sperm that he probably uses steroids.

Its really not an opinion. Some people however, can maintain FULL spermatogenesis despite severely suppressed LH and FSH levels. Additionally, many modern day juicers (esp knowlegeable bros on the boards), use ancillaries like HCG while on, or at least intermittently. HCG use can offset these effects for some

My 1st born (boy) is now 5 years old and he was conceived 3 weeks after coming off heavy long cycling (and my last competition) of Prop/Tren/Winny. 3 weeks of the following -

500iu HCG 3 times /day every 4th day
10mg/am, 20mg/pm Nolv on HCG days
100mg clomid every day for 14 days then 50mg thereafter.

My 2nd born (girl) has just turned 1 and took longer to conceive after no gear at all.

I get asked this question alot by members in my gym and i truely believe its just a genetic thing!

My first born was concieved a few weeks after coming off

its an accepted FACT in the medical community that steroids CAN and WILL impact fertility in some men.

THe urologist who treated my infertility from steroids said its very common. And even the fertility clinic I initially went to said they always know when a big guy walks in with low/no sperm that he probably uses steroids.

Its really not an opinion. Some people however, can maintain FULL spermatogenesis despite severely suppressed LH and FSH levels. Additionally, many modern day juicers (esp knowlegeable bros on the boards), use ancillaries like HCG while on, or at least intermittently. HCG use can offset these effects for some

I understand that you're saying it largely depends on the person, but I've still only heard of the one case of Dave Tate.

Is this just your opinion?

Is it ironclad? No. However the protocals I've seen online using HCG, HMG, and Clomid over a course of a couple of months will bring sperm back. I'm not saying you will ever be like you used to be pre-AAS. All I care about is being able to get my wife pregnant and then go back on!

Is it ironclad? No. However the protocals I've seen online using HCG, HMG, and Clomid over a course of a couple of months will bring sperm back. I'm not saying you will ever be like you used to be pre-AAS. All I care about is being able to get my wife pregnant and then go back on!

I agree, especially if you use HCG on cycle to maintain sperm count.

I've been on TRT without HCG for quite a few years now, was researching this for quite some time as me and the wife were looking at conceiving. Got my swimmers tested and they came back very low, can't remember the exact number. Anyway I jumped on HCG @ 500iu EOD alongside HMG at 75iu EOD while staying on my TRT dose and within 3 months the wife was knocked up.

While researching this I couldn't really find any answers as to whether I should have stayed on my TRT dose or came off, I came off for a bit but just didn't feel right so I went back on. The only reason your body doesn't produce as much sperm while on gear is because FSH levels are low, by supplementing HMG which is part FSH your body starts banging them out again. So in my eyes staying on your trt dose really shouldn't make a difference as long as FSH is present.

Last edited:
I've been on TRT without HCG for quite a few years now, was researching this for quite some time as me and the wife were looking at conceiving. Got my swimmers tested and they came back very low, can't remember the exact number. Anyway I jumped on HCG @ 500iu EOD alongside HMG at 75iu EOD while staying on my TRT dose and within 3 months the wife was knocked up.

While researching this I couldn't really find any answers as to whether I should have stayed on my TRT dose or came off, I came off for a bit but just didn't feel right so I went back on. The only reason your body doesn't produce as much sperm while on gear is because FSH levels are low, by supplementing HMG which is part FSH your body starts banging them out again. So in my eyes staying on your trt dose really shouldn't make a difference as long as FSH is present.

How long had you been on for?

i wonder about this issue as well..........i abused roids back in the day(5+ years ago) and i hope to have kids one day. i guess the only way to find out bro is to get your sperm count tested at the docs or think about infitro...........

i wonder about this issue as well..........i abused roids back in the day(5+ years ago) and i hope to have kids one day. i guess the only way to find out bro is to get your sperm count tested at the docs or think about infitro...........

If it was 5 years ago and your HPTA is recovered right now, then I don't see why you wouldn't be fertile again.

Had been on for over 3 years straight with no break when the first one was born and the doses were anywhere from 500mg a week to as high as 3g a week and had no issues conceiving...had the second one years later after giving gear a break and crashing my T levels because of my lack of knowledge of a proper pct program and still had no issues conceiving..

Thanks for the continuing replies. Once again I'll ask: anyone ever hear of anyone NOT able to conceive because of AAS use?

Had been on for over 3 years straight with no break when the first one was born and the doses were anywhere from 500mg a week to as high as 3g a week and had no issues conceiving...had the second one years later after giving gear a break and crashing my T levels because of my lack of knowledge of a proper pct program and still had no issues conceiving..

Just curious, how old were you when they were conceived?

Conceived at the end of a big tren/test/var/tbol/superdrol cycle. Was using a bit of HCG and some clomid.

I am just starting to try for my 3rd and last child... I am currently on TRT and I am palnning on doing a cycle in January. I will keep you guys posted from time to time if and when the wife gets knocked up:cool:

ya i heard that deca was the only steroid that can cause you to be permanetly sterile but after reading all these posts that sounds untrue ,i have no experience on this subject and would like to know to if anyone has had that happen to them, also if memory serves i think wresler super star billy grahm said years of steroid abuse caused him to be permanetly sterile

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131