over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who here has done hygetropin recently??

2jacked4u

Registered
Just curious on your results and experiences Vs. other brands you have done in the past.

Thanks!

i have done hyges from Kami several times and as recently as 4 to 5 months ago and they were great esp compared to blues and reds generic. they were the 200iu kits with the pinwheel tops and the scratch off serial number to check on hygetropins website. all were legit.

VP

i have done hyges from Kami several times and as recently as 4 to 5 months ago and they were great esp compared to blues and reds generic. they were the 200iu kits with the pinwheel tops and the scratch off serial number to check on hygetropins website. all were legit.

VP

Did you have a serum test done?

VP

Results? Any sides? Amount of iu's taken per day. Thanks for the info! I too have heard nothing but good about those very ones 8iu bottles.

didnt have labs done but tried up to 4iuED and had numb hands couldnt see my ankles backed down to 2iu then just ran it at 3iuEOD and felt great and stayed lean as hell. i loved them.

VP

didnt have labs done but tried up to 4iuED and had numb hands couldnt see my ankles backed down to 2iu then just ran it at 3iuEOD and felt great and stayed lean as hell. i loved them.

VP

Good stuff!! Any idea on why some can tolerate 4iu and some can't?

I've been on 6 IU for the last 4 days . I'm visibly more cut , bigger and leaner than I was 4 days ago . After a couple of years of using the generic chinese crap , this is sure a big improvement !

Good stuff!! Any idea on why some can tolerate 4iu and some can't?

not sure but i probably would have tolerated it if i would have eased into it more but found that the dose i settled with worked quite well for me at the time. the whole time i was on them my diet kept getting worse and worse but i kept getting more lean.

VP

I've been on 6 IU for the last 4 days . I'm visibly more cut , bigger and leaner than I was 4 days ago . After a couple of years of using the generic chinese crap , this is sure a big improvement !

Awesome! So in comparison to blues, yellows, reds... You feel that these are better quality?

not sure but i probably would have tolerated it if i would have eased into it more but found that the dose i settled with worked quite well for me at the time. the whole time i was on them my diet kept getting worse and worse but i kept getting more lean.

VP

Hahaha... Can't complain about that!

Awesome! So in comparison to blues, yellows, reds... You feel that these are better quality?

without a doubt . First clue : The generics I was getting looked like loose powder in the vial . When I got these they were more of a compacted tablet form in the bottom of the vial , much like the Human grade stuff I had under HRT for a while . I can't believe how much money I wasted on the generic stuff

without a doubt . First clue : The generics I was getting looked like loose powder in the vial . When I got these they were more of a compacted tablet form in the bottom of the vial , much like the Human grade stuff I had under HRT for a while . I can't believe how much money I wasted on the generic stuff

Hahaha yes! I've seen them and they are vacuumed so hard that when my friend but the bac water in it immediately sucked it out of the syringe.

I'm a little confused. Are you all implying that Hyges are not chinese UGL and are Human Pharm grade? Or is that just what they claim to be? I have used Pharm and currentely using a decent chinese generic but want to switch back to pharm. Considering Hyges, but very skeptical with so many scammers out there.

Sorry about the spelling, can't find the damm spell check:D

I like a lot of IP products, the man is an icon in the BB world. IDK what happend with his GH, But right now non of it is any good at all.

There is no hyg exported period. Real hyg is written in Cantonese and being a communist regime- the exporters would be toast. Now maybe you had a pretty vial with dogshit brown top and label scratch off looking real pretty. Maybe some active product. But it is not legit pinwheels- a knockoff at best. Seen some bloods recent on big doses like 30iu. Plenty other sponsors with real product who stand by it. Hyges once again are not exported or contain any English on label. For maybe 5 years. Same as Jins. So check it as I speak facts. I could give a shit I love my 3 quiet sponsors here who don't need to steal an old name or talk shit. Their product speaks for itself.

I like a lot of IP products, the man is an icon in the BB world. IDK what happend with his GH, But right now non of it is any good at all.

Once upon a time I saw yellow tops in the garbage bags at the real gyms. Everyone loved them. Now the tops are red black or blue. His var rocks. Best ever.

I'm a little confused. Are you all implying that Hyges are not chinese UGL and are Human Pharm grade? Or is that just what they claim to be? I have used Pharm and currentely using a decent chinese generic but want to switch back to pharm. Considering Hyges, but very skeptical with so many scammers out there.

Sorry about the spelling, can't find the damm spell check:D

Pins are not Ug Chinese. They Are pharma Chinese that you will never see exported. Knockoffs yes. Go to their site. It's all Cantonese and doesn't leave china. All pins you ever seen are generic something. Plenty sponsors here have what u need. 3 for sure. 3 me and my crew like. 3 that only carry hgh without fake old names.

Hahaha yes! I've seen them and they are vacuumed so hard that when my friend but the bac water in it immediately sucked it out of the syringe.

Vaccum isn't shit. I have pharma right now not vacuumed lol. I tell ya what. Try this. Take a non vacuum sealed vial and heat it with a Bunsen burner for 30 sec. There's your vacuum that will suck the chrome off of .... VAcuum means zero. Mexy did it cause fellas asked. His yella and green hAd zero suck. Ask old Mexy vets. He did it to please. Ask him read him vacuum and now nitrogen sealed?lol fall for any gimmick.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws