over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who here has tried CSN's protein?

Miss Q

TRIPLE Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Support
Featured Member
Board Supporter
Against my better judgement Ill post this for you guys, you should have that protein tested.
Because it has been tested by others and come up WAY short.
Im not trying to cause drama but I know all too much about them.

Against my better judgement Ill post this for you guys, you should have that protein tested.
Because it has been tested by others and come up WAY short.
Im not trying to cause drama but I know all too much about them.

i actually just got done testing body fortress and american pure whey isolates. i cant tell you how much is in it but i can tell you if its low or high. i use biuret reagent solution. i also tested for glucose. american pure whey isolate came back with a lot of glucose in it and some protein. if Queefer wants ill test em for him.

Two separate tests I saw personally- 2 gr protein 27 gr carb....1.7 gr protein 25 gr carb.
Don't even get me started on the excuses and back peddling they did.

i actually just got done testing body fortress and american pure whey isolates. i cant tell you how much is in it but i can tell you if its low or high. i use biuret reagent solution. i also tested for glucose. american pure whey isolate came back with a lot of glucose in it and some protein. if Queefer wants ill test em for him.

Will it tell you how pure it is? I will wait and not sell it until testing is done. I would never sell a product that is not excellent.. We have tests to show how pure it is, but I'd rather be safe then sorry.

There were tests done by a competitor, but we all know that certain companies will do what they can to discredit. When I asked csn about it, they showed me third party testing and had letters that they had lawyers send out to other companies that tried to ruin there reputation. I'm all about testing as you guys know.

Last edited:
why cant actual results be shared?

it shows in colors not numbers.

Will it tell you how pure it is? I will wait and not sell it until testing is done. I would never sell a product that is not excellent.. We have tests to show how pure it is, but I'd rather be safe then sorry.

There were tests done by a competitor, but we all know that certain companies will do what they can to discredit. When I asked csn about it, they showed me third party testing and had letters that they had lawyers send out to other companies that tried to ruin there reputation. I'm all about testing as you guys know.

all i can tell is if its high or low in protein. same with glucose.

you could do a quick test before finding out the official results in just a couple of hours.

Q you got to have a glucose meter and strips on you? take 50g of it and see what it does to them 30 hr after comsumption. If you have some other protein around you can test that too and use that as a controlled sample.

Last edited:
Same as press I use the biuret reagent.. The more violet/purple the more actual protein.. Doesn't tell you the actual percentage but if you have 2-3 brands it will tell you which has the most actual protein

Q I saw the same copies of the tests they did.
One company they used is in their own bind for falsifying their tests as well.
Look into it, its very layered.
The people who I saw test it had every reason to hope the tests came out good...they didnt.
They are trying to save their hides, they may have gone back by now and re-done the protien which is fine, because it wasnt always fucked up.
But I would never trust them again.
We had 7000.00 worth of merchandise sent back -two other local shops did the same.
We were all making great margins on the product but that kind of thing is not something you can just ignore then pawn off on customers.
Be mindful of them is all Im saying.

Same as press I use the biuret reagent.. The more violet/purple the more actual protein.. Doesn't tell you the actual percentage but if you have 2-3 brands it will tell you which has the most actual protein

yeah if it comes back dark purple then its high if its like a light pink its low.

wont cost anything i already have all the stuff. ill use the sample that you sent me

What if I added extra protein in anticipation of you doing a test on it?:D

you could do a quick test before finding out the official results in just a couple of hours.

Q you got to have a glucose meter and strips on you? take 50g of it and see what it does to them 30 hr after comsumption. If you have some other protein around you can test that too and use that as a controlled sample.

I'm not a diabetic ;):D

What if I added extra protein in anticipation of you doing a test on it?:D

then id think you were psychic cause you sent the package out before i replied to this thread :eek:

Two separate tests I saw personally- 2 gr protein 27 gr carb....1.7 gr protein 25 gr carb.
Don't even get me started on the excuses and back peddling they did.

Ive seen the same test. 100% above. Do not use them.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws