over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who here knows Aaron Clark?

2jacked4u

Registered
Just curious... Saw him win his Pro card in Vegas as a Heavy he was 204 or something and looked crazy. Not to mention he went with out competing from 2008 to 2011 if I recall after tearing his pec. And I heard he was like 155-160 the year before that show.

Anyway congrats bro! Looked crazy as a 212, lots of potential.

Just curious... Saw him win his Pro card in Vegas as a Heavy he was 204 or something and looked crazy. Not to mention he went with out competing from 2008 to 2011 if I recall after tearing his pec. And I heard he was like 155-160 the year before that show.

Aaron Clark post on here.

He's from my area, northern va. I watched him crush it at the Maryland show when he qualified for nationals. Really strong guy. Plays with the 150s incline and flat db. I'm hoping to get to meet him when I move back to fairfax next summer

Seems like a cool ass dude, chill. But your right strong as HELL!

Oh and one hell of a transformation from 08 until now.

I don't know about 155#. I meet him at the Teen Nationals and he was huge as a teen.

I know Aaron. He wasn't that small a year before 2011 but at some point he was.. Great genetics and a hard work ethic.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

He claims to be 25 but looks over 40. Wonder what causes that?

He claims to be 25 but looks over 40. Wonder what causes that?

Very strange post...does it matter? My guess is genetics and supplements.

Very strange post...does it matter? My guess is genetics and supplements.

I doubt its genetics because it seems to be common in a lot of younger bodybuilders exclusively. They just look really OLD facially. Dexter Jackson is the exception to the rule. That motherfucker looks EXACTLY like he did 15 years ago.

You doubt its genetics but Dexter's traits are exactly that....so the opposite is likely true for a given % of the population...perhaps more so when not black or asian. Just a thought.

Hormones that promote masculinization and low body fat levels(yes in the face) likely contribute as well. This is all just common sense in my opinion.

supplements or not, I have worked my ass off since I was 10 years old. The stress of my job/career and having felt the responsibility to take care of my mother I know added years to me. I am in my mid twenties, but get mistaken to be early or mid thirties.

We don't ever know how his life has been or what he has done. And then some of us just don't age as graceful either! :p

Conversely, I'll be 40 in a couple of years and if I don't have my beard, I get carded every time I order a beer...my dad is 64 & looks more like my older brother.

Just like how muscular someone gets from "supplementing", how ripped, how fast hair falls out....it's ALL about genetic response to drugs/environment/life.

I honestly can't believe such a kindergarten question gets asked on THIS board...

I've peaked at his Instagram and his girl is smoking hot. Lucky bastard.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131