advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who here remembers ENDO-PRO? (somebody? anybody?)

JAP426

Registered
It was probably out 15-20 years ago. Used to buy it from a place called Hops sports nutrition. None of my training partners from "back in the day" remember it. I swear I am not going crazy. I used it for about 6 months and made big gains. I am guessing it might have been "spiked" with something. I know somebody here has to remember it.

Wow.....

Nobody huh? I am thinking that this stuff was probably one of the reasons I am on trt now all of these years later:)

yeah.. wasnt it some tribulus product originally marketed or brought to the us market by bill philips?

it came in a purple and white box..

i never tried it.. at the time, i was making border runs for mexi vet products.. no time for OTC products.. im still not a OTC sotra guy... my only OTC products i use are creatine-hcl and leucine rich bcaas.

It was probably out 15-20 years ago. Used to buy it from a place called Hops sports nutrition. None of my training partners from "back in the day" remember it. I swear I am not going crazy. I used it for about 6 months and made big gains. I am guessing it might have been "spiked" with something. I know somebody here has to remember it.

I do remember it very well and like yourself I'm guessing at one point it contained something not listed on the panel.

OMG !

I was just thinking about that stuff a few days ago, i got it from the same place, i really liked it but yea it had something "else" in it. It was good stuff though !

Thanks guys.....

I knew i wasnt going crazy. I actually found one google search on it. It was made by a company called atlas labs. It was apparently spiked with cyclofenil!!! Ah the good ol' days...

Remember "Hot Stuff"!! Supposedly had bulls balls powder etc.!! That was over 20 years ago. Had a 265 lb bud put on 5 lbs when he added it. Came out it had amounts of Dbol in it. His and my gains stopped after that. Then, after a while, it left the market.

DLStryker

Damn both are brining back some sweet memoires. Then there was that orange pre work out orange? Something or anther Dan Duchane was endorsing. I think they got nailed for that being spiked too. I remember the reformulated didn't work half as good. I think all those were highlighted in articles in the old Musle Media 2000. That and waiting to see what the lab results came back on pharma and ugl labs gear each month In some of this catalogs before dropping big cash on gear. ;)

Damn those counterfeiters could get their crap in the supply chain fast back then and still can for that matter sadly.

Remember "Hot Stuff"!! Supposedly had bulls balls powder etc.!! That was over 20 years ago. Had a 265 lb bud put on 5 lbs when he added it. Came out it had amounts of Dbol in it. His and my gains stopped after that. Then, after a while, it left the market.

DLStryker

Hot stuff was the daddy back in the 80's . I got bigger just by reading the label.

Damn both are brining back some sweet memoires. Then there was that orange pre work out orange? Something or anther Dan Duchane was endorsing. I think they got nailed for that being spiked too. I remember the reformulated didn't work half as good. I think all those were highlighted in articles in the old Musle Media 2000. That and waiting to see what the lab results came back on pharma and ugl labs gear each month In some of this catalogs before dropping big cash on gear. ;)

Damn those counterfeiters could get their crap in the supply chain fast back then and still can for that matter sadly.

ultimate orange..

muscle media was the stuff back then... i couldnt wait for a new edition to hit the shelves.. i always checked the local magazine shop when i expected a new copy to hit.

I remember all those supplaments.anyone remember hyper growth formula.I gained 10 lbs off that shit.ah the good old days.

I remember all those supplaments.anyone remember hyper growth formula.I gained 10 lbs off that shit.ah the good old days.

Yeah, "Hyper Growth". Wasn't that the protein powder made by Larry Scott? Tasted nasty but was some powerful stuff. Supposedly Beverly International has a powder out called "Provosyn" supposed to be similar. eh....

well

I never tried Hot Stuff but Ultimate Orange was the bomb!!! Yeah they came out with a "new and improved" version that sucked!!!

and....

A couple of years later Muscle Media was advertising a liquid protein made from chickens. The company was called Worldwide Sports nuttrition. I bought a case of it!!!

By the way.......

Whatever happened to Hops Sports Nutrition. This was my go to supplement place. They only sold a few products. But they always came out with the "cutting edge underground" type supplements first. The owner was Len Hopkins. Seemed like a really nice and helpful guy. I think that they were based out of Massachusetts.

YES

Whatever happened to Hops Sports Nutrition. This was my go to supplement place. They only sold a few products. But they always came out with the "cutting edge underground" type supplements first. The owner was Len Hopkins. Seemed like a really nice and helpful guy. I think that they were based out of Massachusetts.

They were in Mass. i spoke to the guy on the phone once briefly about Endo-Pro, i was getting a slight headache from it but it did work. I loved that stuff, that was my first real PED that i used before the real gear.

Ultimate orange was good shit, but man did it taste nasty as hell. Wound for sound after a glass of it though!!

Funny you mentioned the "Hyper Growth" by Larry Scott. I tried it mixed with heavy cream back in 2002 and had noticeable results in 2 weeks. People that saw me everyday noticed a huge diffrence. I tried it again years later and it was crap. I guess he changed the formula.

Funny you mentioned the "Hyper Growth" by Larry Scott. I tried it mixed with heavy cream back in 2002 and had noticeable results in 2 weeks. People that saw me everyday noticed a huge diffrence. I tried it again years later and it was crap. I guess he changed the formula.

Yeah! The heavy cream. I remember mixing that with it! It was good shit! Thinking it was definitely "spiked" with something!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131