YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who here takes HCG as part of there HRT?

I get all around wellness from hCG. 50-300iu daily is the most effective dosage to prevent E2 increase. My libido is noticeably better on it.

So no real benefit to someone who's been on trt for a few years? 200mg/week age 46?

Will it increase my cumshot volume? J/K

i do 100iu daily. it does increase my e2 but its a trade off i am willing to take for fertility. i am in my 30s though.

i think daily is best to mimic the natural peaks and troughs that your body would make if you were natural. i cant bring myself to do test daily, currently do that E3D.

There is a leydig cell refractory period of at least 48 hours after administering HCG, so daily dosing isn't optimal.

HCG can increase beta-endorphin production by as much as 10-12x. This is why many experience an increased sense of well being after using HCG.

I definitely notice a better feeling in the days following HCG administration. Its noticeable.

HCG can increase beta-endorphin production by as much as 10-12x. This is why many experience an increased sense of well being after using HCG.

I definitely notice a better feeling in the days following HCG administration. Its noticeable.

Yup, I feel great on my hcg days, 500u 2/wk. Right now I'm doing a quarter ml of cyp sunday, tuesday and thursday, hcg on friday and saturday.

I haven't used it in about a decade I think..but wasn't swale's protocol(crisler) 250-500iu 2x weekly?

I never did find anyone that concluded whether or not using HCG on cycle de-sensitized leydig cells. There seemed to be a lot of conflicting thoughts with during vs post usage.

200 mlg test shot every monday

Ai arimidex or aromasin every wed

(Older dr crisler protocol for hcg i still follow with best overall wellbeing and feeling for hcg)

Friday 250 iu hch

Sunday 250 iu hcg

All sub q shots, feels are amazeballs

200 EOD better?

Dosing every day you're probably wasting some HCG as its effects will be blunted.

Twice per week would be optimal IMO. Maximum 3x week.

I guess this refractory period is in rats though? Can't see any studies on humans. I just follow my doc's advice.

500iu 2x week is what I do. I get the 5000iu vials which last about a month at this dosing. I usually administer every other month. I do it to boost testicular volume, because it seems to have a thermogenic effect which I like in a cold northern climate during the 7 month long winters, and it boosts my libido which my wife appreciates. She is notably happier in the HCG months, as am I. It has definitely helped with fertility as well, and yes I have had count and motility measured repeatedly for family starting purposes. We probably didn't require the boost in count and motility to conceive but it made a significant improvement.

I have been off and on over the years. Recently got back on but for me it is purely cosmetic. To each their own but I like feeling like I still have my balls and it's not terribly expensive either. My wife also likes having them back so it's a win win for me. I currently take 500iu twice a week.

I guess this refractory period is in rats though? Can't see any studies on humans. I just follow my doc's advice.

"In man, this desensitization is reflected by a plateau in serum testosterone (after a small early rise) for 4−24 h after hCG administration despite high serum hCG and rising serum 17−hydroxyprogesterone. After 72−h exposure to hCG, serum testosterone in men doubles, suggesting that the testis has regained sensitivity to gonadotropin (resensitization) with regard to testosterone production."

Did you mean to post?

I'm looking forward to getting all out pregers this coming year. Nothing like pregnancy gonadotropin with progestogens such as nandrolone and trestolone. Is there anything else that I can add to this for simulating pregnancy? I'm already counting on having 2 extra beds ready for the night sweats.

"In man, this desensitization is reflected by a plateau in serum testosterone (after a small early rise) for 4−24 h after hCG administration despite high serum hCG and rising serum 17−hydroxyprogesterone. After 72−h exposure to hCG, serum testosterone in men doubles, suggesting that the testis has regained sensitivity to gonadotropin (resensitization) with regard to testosterone production."

Did I miss the dose in the abstract? Seems like that matters. I've read previously that 1000iu of hCG has a 96 hr refractory.

Did I miss the dose in the abstract? Seems like that matters. I've read previously that 1000iu of hCG has a 96 hr refractory.

Dont have access to full paper unfortunately.

My point was that refraction is also seen in humans after dosing of HCG.

This refractory period may be reduced with the usage of an anti-estrogen like Tamoxifen (and perhaps Clomid). Its postulated estrogen is the culprit here as its directly inhibitive to leydig cells producing endogenous testosterone. Tamoxifen abolishes the block between 17- hydroxyprogesterone and testosterone allowing testosterone synthesis to continue. This can be seen in this study: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1111/j.1365-2605.1981.tb00745.x

The HCG dose is important as refraction is seen in large initial acute doses. I'm not sure its seen in smaller doses under 1000ius. I will see what I can find.

Dont have access to full paper unfortunately.

My point was that refraction is also seen in humans after dosing of HCG.

This refractory period may be reduced with the usage of an anti-estrogen like Tamoxifen (and perhaps Clomid). Its postulated estrogen is the culprit here as its directly inhibitive to leydig cells producing endogenous testosterone. Tamoxifen abolishes the block between 17- hydroxyprogesterone and testosterone allowing testosterone synthesis to continue. This can be seen in this study: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1111/j.1365-2605.1981.tb00745.x

The HCG dose is important as refraction is seen in large initial acute doses. I'm not sure its seen in smaller doses under 1000ius. I will see what I can find.

I agree with the refractory period and think most overdose hCG in general. I've read another study showing that Tamoxifen won't block the desensitization of the testes' response to hCG. Talk about a damned if you do, damned if you don't scenario.

So instead of pregnancy hormones, pulse LH itself once a day? They make everything these days.

Tormifene and Triptorelin? With or without Exogeneous Test? There are a lot of possibilities anymore besides a protein purified from the piss of a pregnant woman. HCG used to be one of the few protein-based drugs available, but today...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws