over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who here trains EOD?

Goody

Registered
Here on the advanced forum? Just wondering...if you do what does your split look like? Volume and intensity? Me personally, I have been at this awhile and have tried them all...I get the best gains in size and strength training EOD for sure...I also do not get the nagging injuries as often and it is much easier to train around them and or through them...
Your thoughts?

Try the search button yet? I know most of these guys have posted their workouts TIME AND TIME again

The traditional M-W-F training keeps me out of the gym too long. I can't handle two rest days in a row (Saturday and Sunday), especially considering the fact that I am unemployed, waiting to see if I get into grad school or not.

Training two days in a row is okay, but very often I can feel wiped out on the second day.

Training EOD is the perfect blend of getting sufficient rest and hitting the gym often. But, I must note that I don't do body part splits - I train 5/3/1 style. Body part splits may be different in this regard.

i do the same body part at least eod, but ill do legs the next day, or cardio, then back to chest, etcetc.............some weeks 3 days, some 4, depends how i feel ,don't bash yourself cuz you feel crappy and don't wana go, listen to your body and mind, to me, if your in the gym 3 days a week and eating right its all good..................funny how no one ever asks, how many days do you work at your diet...........7 :p

Last edited:
Change is good

I completely change my workouts frequently. Ive been training since I was 16. I'm 47 now. As long as you go hard I believe even a sub par schedule is better than an optimal schedule that has gone stale. Try EOD. If it's not working after 12 weeks do someting different. If you hit it hard EOD you'll be OK. I've done them all. Its more what you put into it. Overtraining has been my nemesis more than anything else.

i mostly go eod, sometimes if i am feeling really energetic of just in beast mode i will go back to back but i cant keep that up for to long.

wen i cruise EOD

wen i blast it tend sot be 2 days on, 1 day off, 1 day on, 1 day off, repeat
i follow a 3 day split chest/back/legs, and throw everything else on them

Try the search button yet? I know most of these guys have posted their workouts TIME AND TIME again
Sure did chief! Thanks for the helpful post...Im sure 95% of the bodybuilding topics people post have been discussed somewhere before at some time or another on this board or another...why post anything new at all, we should all just use the search button feature only?
Just trying to spur some current discussion on training...get back to the basics...rather than the current crop of threads discussing if your queer or not if you wear a tanktop at the gym:rolleyes:...

Good stuff so far guys...keep em coming.
As for me, I go every other day so it would be M-W-F-Sun...then Tue-thurs-Sat. the next week...basic push pull/legs split...I repeat each workout every 6 days, so I feel that i get enough frequency that way.

I usually train M/W/F when off and add a fourth day when on.

The longer I have been training (going on 25 years now), the more I think EOD is ideal for recovery. I do a modified 2 on 1 off in that I try to train both days over the weekend as my workout is not rushed then hit 2-3 workout during the week, depending on how I feel.
Best gains I made were on a 2 on 1 off two on two off program.

Here on the advanced forum? Just wondering...if you do what does your split look like? Volume and intensity? Me personally, I have been at this awhile and have tried them all...I get the best gains in size and strength training EOD for sure...I also do not get the nagging injuries as often and it is much easier to train around them and or through them...
Your thoughts?

Ive been going by how I feel lately. Sometimes I train two days in a row then break,,but I also do EOD if I feel I need the extra day. Ive learned to listen to my body over the years.

Ive been going by how I feel lately. Sometimes I train two days in a row then break,,but I also do EOD if I feel I need the extra day. Ive learned to listen to my body over the years.

Lately that's how I've been training, with my 68+ hour work schedule and being a total insomniac I feel I make the best strength progress this way while not burning out as quickly. When work is slow and I get more sleep I do 2 days on 1 off with a two day rest period in there.

I've grown the most with BigA style approach. Just total all out balls to the wall one work set per exercise. EOD only. Anything more than that would kill me.

I like EoD, also really liked 3days on, 2days off repeat.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws