over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who here uses minoxidil?

btails

Registered
how are the results? Any side effects to for you?

Wouldn't mind growing some luscious locks but I read these horror stories online and not sure what the hell to think.

i use it on my face to help with the beard.

no side effects except for dry skin in my experience

Online you hear all the whiners don’t rely on that. Only negative I have is getting dark eyes. Heard it’s due to lack of collagen and elasticity

Upside and downside to everything

Minoxidil will initially cause shedding in the beginning before regrowth occurs. The regrowth that occurs can only be maintained by continuous use. So it's a long term solution, not a short term fix.

Use it with the same degree of excess bodybuilders do everything, and the facial water retention can be interesting to say the least.

Moderation, and consistency are your friends. Also eliminate the androgen related miniaturization by using a 5 ar inhib or topical anti DHT, and smart AAS use. Only Minoxidil use is like a roll of paper towel trying to clean a flooded basement in guys running heavy cycles.

Has always given me heart palpitations. I had to stop using it.

been using it for years. when i first started it was amazing. that and propecia completely stopped my balding and i regrew alot too.
then i started taking steroids. that was the end of my lovely hair....i regret it so much.
never had sides with either drug. ever.
the horror stories are few and far between.

daily. I use 5% liquid and 30% cream. No sides for me. It has made a noticable difference

i use it on my face to help with the beard.

no side effects except for dry skin in my experience

Does it help much with the beard? Night and day difference or not really?

Upside and downside to everything

Minoxidil will initially cause shedding in the beginning before regrowth occurs. The regrowth that occurs can only be maintained by continuous use. So it's a long term solution, not a short term fix.

Use it with the same degree of excess bodybuilders do everything, and the facial water retention can be interesting to say the least.

Moderation, and consistency are your friends. Also eliminate the androgen related miniaturization by using a 5 ar inhib or topical anti DHT, and smart AAS use. Only Minoxidil use is like a roll of paper towel trying to clean a flooded basement in guys running heavy cycles.

Thanks man!

Ya I don't have much loss of hair due to aas.. my hair has always just been very fine so interested in giving this a shot

How bad is the facial bloating? If I'm going to look like a fat fuck with great hair I'd rather just my current look lol. Decent face has always worked for me regardless of hair

Combine Minoxidil with Dermarolling and retin-a and you'll get much better results. If you google you can see a couple studies with pictures that show it's much more effective than Minoxidil.

Thanks man!

Ya I don't have much loss of hair due to aas.. my hair has always just been very fine so interested in giving this a shot

How bad is the facial bloating? If I'm going to look like a fat fuck with great hair I'd rather just my current look lol. Decent face has always worked for me regardless of hair

None, as long as you stay within proper doses

Guys using 2+x the normal amount run into that issue

Does it help much with the beard? Night and day difference or not really?

It will be night and day if you have all the hair follicles.

if you don't, it will be a long process. There are plenty of videos on youtube of men recording their 'journey'

Combine Minoxidil with Dermarolling and retin-a and you'll get much better results. If you google you can see a couple studies with pictures that show it's much more effective than Minoxidil.

Retin A for your hair? I’ve never heard of that...

Will the 5% minoxidil make any difference for somebody trying to preserve their hair....and not currently thinning? Say, if they did an application at night only?

I bought some from Costco with hopes of 'preventing' hair loss while I go on Mast and a few other compounds over the next few months...then obviously longer term as needed. LOL, I should have asked before buying!

I wouldn't say may hair thickness is like it was back in my 20's, but I have no crowning or receding. I'm 44 right now, if that matters.

EMBRACE THE BALD!!! ;):cool:

EMBRACE THE BALD!!! ;):cool:
Mine started to go at 17, you can actually see it on my senior pictures lol. I have a great looking bald head so no worry for me. I actually cannot imagine having another fucking thing that needs to be addressed with a pharma protocol. If your head looks stupid bald I do feel for you guys, otherwise consider all the money you can save and just shave it.

I'm not bald, but I choose to shave the head because it looks better that way, I have hair that just grows stiff and straight so it is nearly impossible to style.

Do you use the 0.01% retin a and just mix a little bit with the minox yourself?

None, as long as you stay within proper doses

Guys using 2+x the normal amount run into that issue

This, i've used it twice on my beard. The second time it did much better, figuring out how to apply the product to maximal surface area with the least amount of liquid is clutch.

This, i've used it twice on my beard. The second time it did much better, figuring out how to apply the product to maximal surface area with the least amount of liquid is clutch.

Any suggestions?

My initial thoughts to that would be applying a small amount of water to the product to make it go further

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws