over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who here uses / used proviron , what did you see

Daily test actually doesn't lower shbg more than infrequent shots, it's the contrary. But yes it does lower estradiol
No idea how it works bro but the point of the conversation was gyno and daily shots help control estrogen. Based on my own experience of a decade of various TRT regimens, not science or internet shit.

Sure just sharing facts, like you/I said that's because more frequent dosing of test decreases estradiol.

You brought up SHBG

Sex hormone binding goblin can also bind to estradiol making it inactive, it can also bind to DHT.

Maybe that's why some people here experience "gyno sides" from the consumption of proviron. My knee jerk reaction was the dudes proviron is fake. But after giving it some thought, I thought it would be conducive to bring this up.

Science may not matter to you, but some people find it interesting.

Sure just sharing facts, like you/I said that's because more frequent dosing of test decreases estradiol.

You brought up SHBG

Sex hormone binding goblin can also bind to estradiol making it inactive, it can also bind to DHT.

Maybe that's why some people here experience "gyno sides" from the consumption of proviron. My knee jerk reaction was the dudes proviron is fake. But after giving it some thought, I thought it would be conducive to bring this up.

I like you and I don't disagree with you about anything but something about you makes me want to just backhand the shit out of you :)

But you're good people I'll stand by that :D

You brought up SHBG

The notion of SHBG dominating the inactivation of protein bound hormones became extinct given the communication linkage network between Megalin and SHBG. And if that wasn't enough. Along comes a nucleated receptor (ERa-ß [estrogen receptor alpha and beta]) piggybacking hitching a ride on non-nucleated erythrocytes (red blood cells) giving way for intracellular signalling.

That's all :)

No idea how it works bro but the point of the conversation was gyno and daily shots help control estrogen. Based on my own experience of a decade of various TRT regimens, not science or internet shit.
I have had the same experiece. I have run test E at 100mg ED and had no estrogen issues. I have run the same test E at 250mg 2x per week and had elevated E2.

I ran it at 25mgs a day while on a cycle of test dhb npp. I didn't use any AID or anything to control estrogen or prolactin. I had zero sides, my blood work was good and I got into the best shape of I had been. Normally I experience sensitive nipples after a few weeks. I didn't not this time.

I like you and I don't disagree with you about anything but something about you makes me want to just backhand the shit out of you :)

It's probably just how I come across because I use Google voice to type and I don't take my time

I think if you met me you would would find me more likable. Haha

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear