advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHO IS AZNFREAK and what is his diet and workout up to this point!!!!

great progress and stayed pretty lean throughout the bulk, awesome!

azn have a question about your diet. i saw that every meal has 4 different protien sources. its pretty unconventional and a verry interresting idea. could you elaborate on the reason for using 4 protien sources?

azn have a question about your diet. i saw that every meal has 4 different protien sources. its pretty unconventional and a verry interresting idea. could you elaborate on the reason for using 4 protien sources?

the reason behind is for variation, if I do 5 of this and 5 of that I won't get tired of it as fast and get disgusted...remember, I am eating the same solid food 7 times a day, imagine eating 20 oz of chicken in one sitting, I don't know about you but I would gag after putting down 10oz.

aznfreak,
Your cutting diet looks intersting...How many carb do you have per meal? is't all from fruits only ? and how long you have been on that diet?

aznfreak,
Your cutting diet looks intersting...How many carb do you have per meal? is't all from fruits only ? and how long you have been on that diet?

I do about 45 grams of carbs....I slowly switch from complex to fruit...so if I normally have 4 complex carbs, every week I take out 1 complex to be replaced with fruit until all of it is fruit. I just started 2 weeks ago. I did this diet the last time around when I was 240lbs, got down to 207 shredded...

the reason behind is for variation, if I do 5 of this and 5 of that I won't get tired of it as fast and get disgusted...remember, I am eating the same solid food 7 times a day, imagine eating 20 oz of chicken in one sitting, I don't know about you but I would gag after putting down 10oz.

lol i usually eat between 12-16 ounces of meat in a sitting and its always one thing...lol...and i do gag....but im going to try what you do. thanks for the insight.

Love the progress fella and how youv'e stayed so lean to.
I also find the diet interesting to and it isn't to far off what i do, although i love my chicken...cider vinegar poured over it makes all the difference...

Your a monster....impressive for sure:)

This training schedule is off the chain!

AZN, just wanted to say thanks again for sharing your training regimen. I completed my first week of it last week, and man this is the workout for me. I am 2 weeks into a bulking cycle, and have already put on 10 lbs. I use DC log book to keep track of each lift. Since it's just one heavy set for each exercise, it's easy to keep track of, and beat last weeks lift. I'm gonna keep chipping at it and can't wait to see what 10 weeks will do. I will put up some pics soon, showing before and after progress. Well, it's leg day so I better get ready for a big healthy lunch.

BTW, you workout 5 on, then do you take 2 off or just 1 off?

AZN, just wanted to say thanks again for sharing your training regimen. I completed my first week of it last week, and man this is the workout for me. I am 2 weeks into a bulking cycle, and have already put on 10 lbs. I use DC log book to keep track of each lift. Since it's just one heavy set for each exercise, it's easy to keep track of, and beat last weeks lift. I'm gonna keep chipping at it and can't wait to see what 10 weeks will do. I will put up some pics soon, showing before and after progress. Well, it's leg day so I better get ready for a big healthy lunch.

BTW, you workout 5 on, then do you take 2 off or just 1 off?

5 on 2 off for bulking...glad to hear it's working for you. remember though once you hit a plateau you have to switch back to your old routine...on average it's works for about 10 to 12 weeks...remember it's only one set so push yourself to the limit...

So when you say 1 working set does that many pick a weight and do as many reps as you can with it or what. I am really impressed with you story and wanna also give this a shot. Thanks man, great job!!

1 working set would mean pick a weight u usually can do for 3x8 and use that weight and try to get between 12 to 16reps...every week go up in either weight or reps. if you can do the weight for 16 then go up in weight...if you can't do 12 than lower the weight...that's the sweet spot.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131