over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHO IS GOING TO NY PRO?

In 1994 an article came out by Milos or someone who wrote about his protocol.

It said the top pros were taking 10ius humalin R and 10ius humalin N upon waking, and 20ius humalin R preworkout if training late afternoon. I wanted to be a pro so bad then so i did double what the pros did, 80ius of insulin per day. I was dieting precontest on it eating chicken breasts and white rice 6 times a day. I went from 20% body fat to 5% in 25 weeks in it. I didn’t use HGH. My AAS was 2 grams of testosterone enanthate per week. 3 months out i dropped testosterone and only did 300mg deca per week for one month. 2 months out i switched to 400mg primobolan enanthate for 1 month. The final month i took 100mg water based winstrol-V EOD. I add halotestin at the end. I had glute striations.

I then did the same insulin protocol off season. I always ate clean except the month after my 2 shows. I gained 34Lbs in 3 days and 45Lbs in 10 days.

I have never eaten dirty while on insulin ever to avoid fat storage. Insulin just doesn’t do much for me. HGH does a lot. Obviously AAS does the most by far!!!

You’re kidding right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did regan get so dug out so quick, I’ll try post so pics below

(Edit this is 6th April 5 weeks ago)

Attachments

• E53D8AC0-0895-48FB-BF49-51C9D0A898CD.jpg
    E53D8AC0-0895-48FB-BF49-51C9D0A898CD.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 160
Regan looks great in hotel room.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfEaa8AHaBE"]SHREDDED TO THE BONE | 2 Days Out MORE Latest Updates | New York Pro 2018 - YouTube[/ame]

Anyone know what happened to Sergio Oliva Jr.? Didn't see him mentioned in MD or RX Muscle's coverage. He posted on Instagram last night that he had his last coat of tan done.

Anyone know what happened to Sergio Oliva Jr.? Didn't see him mentioned in MD or RX Muscle's coverage. He posted on Instagram last night that he had his last coat of tan done.

He was trolling. Even made a long, angry IG post targeted at anyone who was upset he wasn't actually there saying "oh it was a joke you dumbasses". Pretty bad look in my opinion.

He was trolling. Even made a long, angry IG post targeted at anyone who was upset he wasn't actually there saying "oh it was a joke you dumbasses". Pretty bad look in my opinion.

Yeah, pretty dumb move.

Ugh. Thanks for letting us know. I haven't had a good impression of him due to how thin skinned he is and that just makes it worse.

Grimes is a coward, he signed up in the open and left crying to be allowed to compete in the classic. He was not even better than Hoffmann but he got a gift.

Grimes is a coward, he signed up in the open and left crying to be allowed to compete in the classic. He was not even better than Hoffmann but he got a gift.

While I don’t necessarily think he won , I can’t call him a coward . I think it was his intention all along to go classic . Anybody that wasn’t a fanboy could tell he couldn’t compete in the open division .

How did regan get so dug out so quick, I’ll try post so pics below

(Edit this is 6th April 5 weeks ago)

Aceto joked about pulling the DNP out on Heavy Muscle Radio when they discussed these pictures. Based on how Regan looked I'm not sure he was joking.

Got killed.... I realized that at 48 I just cant hang with these young bucks... I can still make improvements...especially in the ab area and presentation... but I still wont ever crack a top 5... just gonna focus on 40+ shows where i'll do well....but what an experience....got to see a TON of monsters.. Juan Morel looks nuts... Got a cool pic with Flex Wheeler but I was most impressed with Shaun Clarida ..the 212 winner...holy fuckin shit... what a physique on this guy....he's the GIANT KILLER for a reason... cant hang my head..got to be on stage with the best ion the WORLD... probably the 3rd biggest show on the planet....

contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2018/ifbb_new_york_pro/gino_zamora/

Got killed.... I realized that at 48 I just cant hang with these young bucks... I can still make improvements...especially in the ab area and presentation... but I still wont ever crack a top 5... just gonna focus on 40+ shows where i'll do well....but what an experience....got to see a TON of monsters.. Juan Morel looks nuts... Got a cool pic with Flex Wheeler but I was most impressed with Shaun Clarida ..the 212 winner...holy fuckin shit... what a physique on this guy....he's the GIANT KILLER for a reason... cant hang my head..got to be on stage with the best ion the WORLD... probably the 3rd biggest show on the planet....

contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2018/ifbb_new_york_pro/gino_zamora/

No shame there, masters exists for a reason. Time is an adversary nobody can beat.

And yes Clarida was insane - heard he was only around 180lbs. on stage, which makes his win all the more impressive.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131