over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHO IS GOING TO NY PRO?

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Can’t wait; I wish it was live

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never been to a show - highly debating on going. Do I go to prejudging and finals or just finals?

Never been to a show - highly debating on going. Do I go to prejudging and finals or just finals?

If you want to be bored as fuck out of your mind aaaaaaaalllllllllllllllll day/weekend, then do both lol otherwise I would recommend just going to the final of the finals lol

I hope Eddie Bracamontes does well. I watched him grow from middle weight to 300+ pounds. He grew so fast once he added insulin. He said that’s what transformed him. Insulin doesn’t do jack shit for me other than cause stomach protrusion.

I hope Eddie Bracamontes does well. I watched him grow from middle weight to 300+ pounds. He grew so fast once he added insulin. He said that’s what transformed him. Insulin doesn’t do jack shit for me other than cause stomach protrusion.

john, i know you tend to take things to extremes, lol, but when you used insulin, did you start very low dose-wise, and very slowly work your way up? Did you keep your carbs in check or did you eat more than usual?

Also, were you pretty lean at the time you used it?

Just curious, as it's crazy how some people absolutely rave about how insulin helped them mutate and move up multiple weight classes, while others say they only got fat while using it.

Just curious about your experience with it john... not intending to hijack this thread

and you're not kidding, just checked out his instagram and he's grown a shitload in the recent past...

WOW GOOD FOR HIM! YEA INSULIN WORKS FOR SOME OTHER NOT. I WOULS ALWAYS START OUT LOW LIKE 4IU SEE HOW BODY RESPONDS. I HAVE YET TO TRY BUT LOOKING TO TRY IT AFTER I GET TO A STICKING POINT WITH TRT.

ANYBODY KNOW WHAT BOOTHS ARE PARTICIPATING? I WILL BE THERE AFTERNOON MID PREJUDGING AND FINALS

Was the first pro show I ever went to when it was the Night of Champions. I think Ruhl won it that year. Ronnie was there at a booth as was Vince Taylor. Sadly, won’t be going this year.

john, i know you tend to take things to extremes, lol, but when you used insulin, did you start very low dose-wise, and very slowly work your way up? Did you keep your carbs in check or did you eat more than usual?

Also, were you pretty lean at the time you used it?

Just curious, as it's crazy how some people absolutely rave about how insulin helped them mutate and move up multiple weight classes, while others say they only got fat while using it.

Just curious about your experience with it john... not intending to hijack this thread

In 1994 an article came out by Milos or someone who wrote about his protocol.
It said the top pros were taking 10ius humalin R and 10ius humalin N upon waking, and 20ius humalin R preworkout if training late afternoon. I wanted to be a pro so bad then so i did double what the pros did, 80ius of insulin per day. I was dieting precontest on it eating chicken breasts and white rice 6 times a day. I went from 20% body fat to 5% in 25 weeks in it. I didn’t use HGH. My AAS was 2 grams of testosterone enanthate per week. 3 months out i dropped testosterone and only did 300mg deca per week for one month. 2 months out i switched to 400mg primobolan enanthate for 1 month. The final month i took 100mg water based winstrol-V EOD. I add halotestin at the end. I had glute striations.
I then did the same insulin protocol off season. I always ate clean except the month after my 2 shows. I gained 34Lbs in 3 days and 45Lbs in 10 days.
I have never eaten dirty while on insulin ever to avoid fat storage. Insulin just doesn’t do much for me. HGH does a lot. Obviously AAS does the most by far!!!

and you're not kidding, just checked out his instagram and he's grown a shitload in the recent past...

Eddie only uses insulin 3 days a week. He said that’s very important because it stops working if you use it daily. I have always used it daily so that’s probably why it doesn’t work well for me.

It said the top pros were taking 10ius humalin R and 10ius humalin N upon waking, and 20ius humalin R preworkout if training late afternoon. I wanted to be a pro so bad then so i did double what the pros did, 80ius of insulin per day. I was dieting precontest on it eating chicken breasts and white rice 6 times a day. I went from 20% body fat to 5% in 25 weeks in it. I didn’t use HGH. My AAS was 2 grams of testosterone enanthate per week. 3 months out i dropped testosterone and only did 300mg deca per week for one month. 2 months out i switched to 400mg primobolan enanthate for 1 month. The final month i took 100mg water based winstrol-V EOD. I add halotestin at the end. I had glute striations.
I then did the same insulin protocol off season. I always ate clean except the month after my 2 shows. I gained 34Lbs in 3 days and 45Lbs in 10 days.
I have never eaten dirty while on insulin ever to avoid fat storage. Insulin just doesn’t do much for me. HGH does a lot. Obviously AAS does the most by far!!!

Did you lose fat while using insulin in your pre-contest diet? Or am I understanding wrong?

Did you lose fat while using insulin in your pre-contest diet? Or am I understanding wrong?

Yes because i dieted very clean with cardio everyday and weights 6 days a week. But i passed out from the insulin. I was severely hypo and couldn’t remember how to eat food. I was standing in front of the refrigerator and walking in circles like a crazy person trying to remember how to eat because i would die. I woke up with food in my mouth and all over my shirt.
Another time i was passing out while driving. I kept swerving off the road.

If you want to be bored as fuck out of your mind aaaaaaaalllllllllllllllll day/weekend, then do both lol otherwise I would recommend just going to the final of the finals lol

haha okay thanks good to know

Im #87.... :headbang:

john, you're truly a maniac!

Im #87.... :headbang:
Good luck!

Considering the shape you're in year round; it'll be a cruise into a show for you [emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner