over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who is the winner in these pix?

Oblix

Registered
Who would you pick here as overall winner.

Attachments

• IMG_6293.jpg
    IMG_6293.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 696
  • IMG_6304.jpg
    IMG_6304.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 657
  • IMG_6306.jpg
    IMG_6306.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 632
  • IMG_8655.jpg
    IMG_8655.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 623
  • IMG_8659.jpg
    IMG_8659.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 634
Bad pix

Still waiting on video from show.

Lighting was terrible and everybody looked washed out which benefitted the out of shape athletes in my opinion.

Few other pix

Attachments

• IMG_6310.jpg
    IMG_6310.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 576
  • IMG_8640.jpg
    IMG_8640.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 532
The guy on the right in the last picture

The guy on the right looks the best. In comparisons the shorter guy looks more complete. The taller guy needs bigger arms and legs especially hamstrings and calvs.

The guy on the right looks the best. In comparisons the shorter guy looks more complete. The taller guy needs bigger arms and legs especially hamstrings and calvs.

The guy in the right on the last picture in my opinion was hands down winner from the front and side shots. But had no back or hams. From behind he had zero. Check out picture 8659 to see him in the yellow trunks from behind. So 2 out of 3 angles he is the winner in my opinion. But he also was watery in person, bodyfat was gone but he was very soft in person especially from the side and rear shots. Front shots he looked amazing.

I agree the taller guy needs much much bigger legs and calves, they were 29in on stage at 6ft. I think they need to be 32 at least at that height. Arms were 21.5 but at 6ft they still need to be bigger.

Where as the shorter guy in the black trunks number 111 and purple trunks in night show had a nice balanced physique but was 5kg overweight easily and would have looked a lot different if he had been in condition.

Number 111 was overall winner and he did have a nice pleasing physique but in person he looked so fat and soft in was a joke. And small and if he had come in condition he would have been tiny, no??

Last edited:
?

The guy in the right on the last picture in my opinion was hands down winner from the front and side shots. But had no back or hams. From behind he had zero. Check out picture 8659 to see him in the yellow trunks from behind. So 2 out of 3 angles he is the winner in my opinion. But he also was watery in person, bodyfat was gone but he was very soft in person especially from the side and rear shots. Front shots he looked amazing.

I agree the taller guy needs much much bigger legs and calves, they were 29in on stage at 6ft. I think they need to be 32 at least at that height. Arms were 21.5 but at 6ft they still need to be bigger.

Where as the shorter guy in the black trunks number 111 and purple trunks in night show had a nice balanced physique but was 5kg overweight easily and would have looked a lot different if he had been in condition.

Number 111 was overall winner and he did have a nice pleasing physique but in person he looked so fat and soft in was a joke. And small and if he had come in condition he would have been tiny, no??

#111 fat and soft? Are we seeing the same person? Do not judge someone back stage walking around.....judge them from the audience on stage under lights. #111 and #112 are the best guys there........lots of potential.

#111 fat and soft? Are we seeing the same person? Do not judge someone back stage walking around.....judge them from the audience on stage under lights. #111 and #112 are the best guys there........lots of potential.

First off I mean no disrespect, you obvisouly no a lot more about this than me. But I just don't see it. I see the potential 100% but potential means that they would win in the future, not on that day.

112 with a back would be a great package. And if 112 had been given the overall I would have said fair enough. Although he has no back. Which is 1/3 of the body.

And 111 has potential 100% but on that day I don't see him being the winner. In fact nobody at the show did except for the head judge who his also his employer, the kid who told he had won before the show started. A agree he has better symmetry. But I thought bodybuilding was judged on Muscle Mass, Muscle Definition and Muscle Symertry? So if he has 1 of 3 symertry and none of the other 2 how does he win?

Number 111 proposed to his girlfriend just before the final routines, his girlfriend being one of the officials backstage. He did this because he had already been promised a pro card. They did the exact same thing 2 years before.

Trust me the winner had already won 12 weeks before the show started.

I really don't care as all I want to do is get bigger legs. I just wanted to see others unbiased opinion. You obviously know more than me, so I thank you. And I will get bigger legs and arms and everything else.

Still waiting on the video of the show, I think that will better show what I mean. 111 was soft, he had low bodyfat but shitloads of water over him and tiny. 112 was awesome from the front.

Last edited:
Yes

First off I mean no disrespect, you obvisouly no a lot more about this than me. But I just don't see it. I see the potential 100% but potential means that they would win in the future, not on that day.

112 with a back would be a great package. And if 112 had been given the overall I would have said fair enough. Although he has no back. Which is 1/3 of the body.

And 111 has potential 100% but on that day I don't see him being the winner. In fact nobody at the show did except for the head judge who his also his employer, the kid who told he had won before the show started. A agree he has better symmetry. But I thought bodybuilding was judged on Muscle Mass, Muscle Definition and Muscle Symertry? So if he has 1 of 3 symertry and none of the other 2 how does he win?

Number 111 proposed to his girlfriend just before the final routines, his girlfriend being one of the officials backstage. He did this because he had already been promised a pro card. They did the exact same thing 2 years before.

Trust me the winner had already won 12 weeks before the show started.

I really don't care as all I want to do is get bigger legs. I just wanted to see others unbiased opinion. You obviously know more than me, so I thank you. And I will get bigger legs and arms and everything else.

Still waiting on the video of the show, I think that will better show what I mean. 111 was soft, he had low bodyfat but shitloads of water over him and tiny. 112 was awesome from the front.

He may have been soft........but he was lean. I understand your frustration and its hard for you to be biased.........understand that and it will ease your pain that we all have been through.

Thank You

He may have been soft........but he was lean. I understand your frustration and its hard for you to be biased.........understand that and it will ease your pain that we all have been through.

Thanks for your strait up answers.

I will put a lot more size on my legs before i compete again. I was motivated to compete after finally shaking a right knee injury with Autologous blood injections, I had the injury since 2005 from rugby. The last 12 months was the first time ever i could actually train legs pain free, but I should have waited and given my legs time to grow. I need a lot of size on them for my height/build. I wont compete again until i have 2 solid inchs on my quads.

Im 6ft but always look taller, i swear i was 6ft 2 before i started pilling on bodyweight and squatting heavy. So my legs are 6 ft 2 ha ha

I was 115kg dry on the day but was 123kg 7 days before and looked a lot better at about 118-120. I dried out a tad too much and started to lose fullness rather than more subcutaneous water. Didn't carb load at all as I wanted to be dry and hard. But i needed a some to fill out as i ended up flat. Thursday and Friday i looked leaner and fuller.

In the first lot of pics, to me, the middle guy in black looks way ahead of everyone else.
In the last two pics, the shorter guy looks more complete, just.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws