over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

who is this guy???

Interesting replies

Does this mean particleacc needs to change his career? :eek: :) :D

Still would be interested to see why he thinks they are fake as he seemed convinved with his experience in computer graphics?

I will say the pic's are real.....

Can any of the ole' school playas' on here say Vic Richards? Yes Vic was like this at a younger age and yet he was never a threat to the competitors back then. BTW, I think he was from Africa too..... It was said he came from a wealthy family too.... Stories are too familiar..... hmmm... Vic reincarnated as a big white dude.....:D

I dont think they are bro. there was people on MD saying they had seen him in person and that he looks even bigger in person. his myspace has a ton of pics. he would have to be shopping pics all the time and they all look pretty consistant in terms of his size looking the same in all of them.

I knew a guy whose brother once read a post from a guy whose dad once worked with a guy who was personal friends with Santa Clause! See! There's proof he exists!

From the experience of having worked with, and taught classes on, numerous graphics programs, it's not really that difficult to see some of the areas in the pics that have been stretched and reshaped. Also, that "watercolor" effect that was noticed by someone else here is also sometimes an indicator that you might want to take a closer look, although not always the case.

Any way, not ready to change careers, by the way. I stand by this assessment. And believe it or not, yes, someone who is altering a picture to look bigger may actually take time to alter ALL the pics he puts on his myspace page, as hard as that might be to believe!!!

Pics are real! I also do graphic designing and nothing has been photoshopped to my eye.

Can any of the ole' school playas' on here say Vic Richards? Yes Vic was like this at a younger age and yet he was never a threat to the competitors back then. BTW, I think he was from Africa too..... It was said he came from a wealthy family too.... Stories are too familiar..... hmmm... Vic reincarnated as a big white dude.....:D

true, but vic was not this big (if pics are real, of course)

that first pic is shopped I don't care what anyone says. Nobody's forearm is 25 inches or what ever it looks like in that pic.:p

Ya he's big, but I question anyone's real development when they post highlighted pics in shadows and weird angles. maybe he doesn't want to compete, so it ain't important but I have seen more gigantic guys on the internet and in the expos and the audiences in my life at bb shows than I want to mention that never step on stage. We all really consider to prove yourself you need to step on that stage but like I said for many it's not in their game.

I don't know who he is but he has a lot of hot chicks on his myspace page as buddies....;)

I was thinking the same thing. Some look like they compete also.

photoshopped???

He has enough pics on there to justify he is a big guy.....but at his age 26....is this a clear case of genetics or for the guys with hawk eyes out there...do you think he has hammered SEO's...just curious?

true, but vic was not this big (if pics are real, of course)

are you kidding vic richards is bigger than this guy.i am not sure how you would even think that, this guys is huge but not bigger than the biggest pros like ronnie, or vic richards, he is smaller, compare then at the same bodyfat levels and this guys is smaller.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131