over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who knows about lipo?

Someone i know (girl) got their saddlebags done for $1500.. It will always be a combination of lipo/ smart lipo.. Swelling could take upto 6 months to go down completely... She has to wear tight spandex shorts for months.. She was put under with a local anestethia.. She took about a week to recover.. She was very sore and brused up...

lipo is a cop out.....money can be spent alot more wisely to achieve the same effect imo

lipo is a cop out.....money can be spent alot more wisely to achieve the same effect imo

IMO its no diff than using clen/t3 or fat burners. Its "not" natural just like supps are not natural. Same thing imo

IMO its no diff than using clen/t3 or fat burners. Its "not" natural just like supps are not natural. Same thing imo

I completely agree. Each of our definitions of natural are as varying as what constitutes a good government.

From a professional standpoint. I work in surgery in southern Cal at a large and high volume facility that preforms lipo on a daily basis. Probably the most routine and mundane surgical procedure aside from a hangnail removal that a person can have. Most of the risks associated are on the anesthesia side of the curtain so to speak. For multiple sites expect to pay anywhere from $3-over $10k for a very skilled and credentialed surgeon especially in this area.
Healing time and recovery depend upon you and your bodies abilities. I have had surgery personally that put people I have spoken with in bed unable to move for 2 weeks post op and I was in the gym doing cardio 3 days after mine....so each body is different.
Whatever you do.....good god man don't go to Mexico. Yes there are plenty of very qualified and licensed physicians down there but probably 5% of our infection cases we see are from people (mostly women and breast implantation) that wanted to save a few thousand dollars and it ended up costing them far more in time, money and embarrassment than that not to mention additional scars and the looming possibility of a life threatening infection.
Whatever you choose shop around and do plenty of research. PM me for more questions if you have any.

your rite....it is no different as far as being natural, which i never suggested to do it natural....My point being, theres about a 5k difference and not as safe as say running gh with a decent diet and cardio...Get it done, its not my money....The fat will just return a short will later on ya...good luck bro

your rite....it is no different as far as being natural, which i never suggested to do it natural....My point being, theres about a 5k difference and not as safe as say running gh with a decent diet and cardio...Get it done, its not my money....The fat will just return a short will later on ya...good luck bro

With the new methods the fat thats removed cannot return. If you do gain extra fat it will be distributed to other area's. Thats why candidates who have stubborn fatty area's that wont go away have success with lipo b/c once its done and they continue their standard diet, no extra fat gain occurs in new area's nor the area it was removed.

With the new methods the fat thats removed cannot return. If you do gain extra fat it will be distributed to other area's. Thats why candidates who have stubborn fatty area's that wont go away have success with lipo b/c once its done and they continue their standard diet, no extra fat gain occurs in new area's nor the area it was removed.

what are the new methods?

what are the new methods?

Well i guess not so new but the fat is melted away including the cells that can store it. I read something about it which described it in scientific terms but it was something along the lines of the cells that can store fat are melted away with the fat.

Your rite i've had it done and it does not come back to that area. as long as you stay on a healthy life stile you are all set. its easy for some that dont have an issue they can not resolve to tell you to do more cardio and diet. but in my case there's no way in hell i good have done more cardio or ate better.

Im considering getting my lovehandle/lower back area done. Pls refrain from any gay ass "just work hard and do cardio comments" If thats case then the same should be said to anyone using any supplements at all. Its a lifestyle and a choice.

Anyway that region is the last to go on me and the most stubborn. I figured now would be a great time since these surgeons are starving in a bad economy for a cosmetic procedure that insurance doesnt cover. And im in Southern California where the competition is the biggest.

My ? is, what can i expect to pay for this? Ive heard there are diff types of lipo. tumescent,etc.. I dont wanna go cheap on something like this. Its not like risking going cheap for some var lol

and how long are you out before you can train again. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks
I had mine done 4 yrs ago here in mexico for $1900. Best money i have ever spent. here are before and after pics

Attachments

• before b-12-6-06.jpg
    before b-12-6-06.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 203
  • Picture 241.jpg
    Picture 241.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 217
I had mine done 4 yrs ago here in mexico for $1900. Best money i have ever spent. here are before and after pics
awesome results nice to see someone that posts that knows what he is talking about if you have not done it than you dont know shit. at our age bro 2 hours surgery if better then a year of dieting that might not cure the problem.

BaaaHumbug

Your pics prove NOTHING more than the slimming effect different cuts of underwear make on a physique. I'm throwing out all my boxers........:D

I too have stubborn bodyfat (just below my belly button there's a little pooch that will not fucking go away... even when I get down to 8-9%.. I'll have veins in my lower abs, can see my 6 pack well, but this pooch is still there only a little smaller than before). I'm considering alternatives to diet/exercise.

I saw on the news this new method called coolsculpting ( ZELTIQ ) and it seemed very good.

0 downtime, no recovery, costs $700ish per session, can do a session every 30days (i think), each session will reduce the area by an avg of 22% depending on the area/patient.

Basically they suck the fat area into this suction cup/gripper thing, then it freezes the fat in the area which kills the fat cells, then in a few months your body liquefies and shits out the fat cells.

Anyone ever done this?

I was in same boat as you, i would have veins running from my groin to my chest and a full 6 pack and stirations in my shoulders but love handles that i could grab a full hand full of. I am 14 days out from my lipo mine was $8200 7k for dr and 1200 to put me under But i had little bit around my belly button, my love handles and lower back also got my abs etched. worst part is not the sugary you drain and are in pain for a few days but to where this dam compression gimic sucks more than the lipo by far. and you will look fater than when you went in dont worry its just the swelling i go in next monday for my 3 week check up hopeing to be back in the gym by the 10th

could you please post any before/after pictures? (along with their dates)

Also what is ab etching? is that when they go in and suck fat around your abs? if so, does this method make it so your abs are more visible even when you gain more bf?

Your pics prove NOTHING more than the slimming effect different cuts of underwear make on a physique. I'm throwing out all my boxers........:D
Take this swelling from the lipo 2 days later (pic 1) .Now at age 68 I wear shit like this (pic 2).

Attachments

• 1 after 12-10-06.jpg
    1 after 12-10-06.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 164
  • Picture 229.jpg
    Picture 229.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 181
Take this swelling from the lipo 2 days later (pic 1) .Now at age 68 I wear shit like this (pic 2).
Brother theirs no way in hell that your underwear would make those love handles look any better.concrete guy is getting to the age were he needs his eyes checked.

Last edited:
Not worth the money i prefer to spend my money on personal trainer supplements and gear.

Not worth the money i prefer to spend my money on personal trainer supplements and gear.
Go for it. At one time I got down to 183 lbs yrs ago and never lost any of the external obliques. If I look at your point of view, why spend money on gear, why not just spend it on food to get bigger.

Thank of this.Some girls with little boobs get implants and then they feel they look better and probably do. I haven't really seen a bad set of implants yet. Do you see anything wrong with them doing that or should they spend their money on a personal trainer and hope the training he or she puts them on acts like some sort of fertilizer and poof they have boobs.

Brother theirs no way in hell that your underwear would make those love handles look any better.concrete guy is getting to the age were he needs his eyes checked.

If you guys can't tell by now when I'm joking, well you'll never feel the love:rolleyes:

Good God man! Tough's before and after pics are probably the best lipo "final results" I may have ever seen. Looks painful in that one pic. But when you condense the time window compared to a prepping diet. Makes ya rub your chin.

Plus the fat cells are gone there. So I guess fat wont be revisiting the waist.

From what I understand. You lose weight in the order you put it on. So if T.O.M. started developed really poor eating habits, how would the fat be distributed?
BTW: I knocked on wood before asking this question. Nothing but good luck to ya bro!

If you guys can't tell by now when I'm joking, well you'll never feel the love:rolleyes:

Good God man! Tough's before and after pics are probably the best lipo "final results" I may have ever seen. Looks painful in that one pic. But when you condense the time window compared to a prepping diet. Makes ya rub your chin.

Plus the fat cells are gone there. So I guess fat wont be revisiting the waist.

From what I understand. You lose weight in the order you put it on. So if T.O.M. started developed really poor eating habits, how would the fat be distributed?
BTW: I knocked on wood before asking this question. Nothing but good luck to ya bro!
Just bustin ya brother. i know for some that this subject is taboo. but what works for some may not work for all you have some guys on this post that have spots despite single digit # still have areas that wont give in. and you now in our quest for that look we will do anything to get their. its kinda like if you mention the word implants you will get flamed to no end but fill your arms with oil (syntholl) is perfectly acceptable. to me i dont see the difference what is not muscle is still fake.

!
It will go to other places where there are fat cells. Tummy, thighs ect

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear