over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who knows about lipo?

All good points

Just bustin ya brother. i know for some that this subject is taboo. but what works for some may not work for all you have some guys on this post that have spots despite single digit # still have areas that wont give in. and you now in our quest for that look we will do anything to get their. its kinda like if you mention the word implants you will get flamed to no end but fill your arms with oil (syntholl) is perfectly acceptable. to me i dont see the difference what is not muscle is still fake.

No matter how you get there, blood, sweat, slag iron<---Brad, supps, peptides, oil, implants, lipo or all of the above. It's about self image. It's about how the changes effect self image. If it's good for you and your not stepping on heads to get their, go for it! IMO this forum is about self image and how to achieve your goals in the mirror or on a stage.

O ya......and world peace too! LOL

No matter how you get there, blood, sweat, slag iron<---Brad, supps, peptides, oil, implants, lipo or all of the above. It's about self image. It's about how the changes effect self image. If it's good for you and your not stepping on heads to get their, go for it! IMO this forum is about self image and how to achieve your goals in the mirror or on a stage.

O ya......and world peace too! LOL
That couldn't have been worded any better. Great Job CCG

^^ but the fat needs the cells to store it, so if both the fat and the cells are removed then how could it come back.

lipo is a cop out.....money can be spent alot more wisely to achieve the same effect imo
Everyone is entitled to their opinion but, after going to hell and back again w/ NO results, I STRONGLY disagree with you. Many of my cardio workouts as well as many of the sacrifices that I make in general to get shredded makes most GUYS look like pussys by comparison; yet, despite the MANY sacrifices, I could not for the life of me lose my belly fat, (which is not really surprising, seeing that almost ALL of my dad's side of the family stores fat in the belly; typical "Apple-shape" fat distribution).

I've been through a lot in life and can say that VERY FEW things are more frustrating than to bust ass and make tons of sacrifices (lots more than most people), and have shit to show for it! With that being said, my $5,000 lipo job was one of the best investments I've ever made!

But, heads up to all of you following this thread/consider lipo; based on both the research I've done, as well as from the mouth of my lipo surgeon, directly, the part of this post (in red) is incorrect:

With the new methods the fat thats removed cannot return. If you do gain extra fat it will be distributed to other area's. Thats why candidates who have stubborn fatty area's that wont go away have success with lipo b/c once its done and they continue their standard diet, no extra fat gain occurs in new area's nor the area it was removed.

If you overeat and gain fat, you CAN ruin the lipo job. Typically, (BUT NOT ALWAYS), the extra fat will first be distributed to other areas; and the initial, so called 'fat-gain' will first be an expansion of existing fat cells. However, if you continue to overeat, new fat cells CAN (and WILL) form, including in the area where lipo was done.

As for the part I've underlined - it's not always true: if the diet that a person is following at the time he/she underwent the lipo was causing weight/fat gain in the first place, then continuing such a diet could very well lead to regaining the fat that was suctioned out. However, if the person is not currently gaining on whatever diet he/she is following AND if he/she is careful not to go into a caloric surplus for an extended period of time, then future fat regain will likely be avoided.

It may be different for different people, but for me, my lipo surgeon recommended that I NOT gain or lose 10 lbs (15 lbs TOPS) from the weight I was at when I underwent lipo. I'm a gal, (and don't weigh much to begin with), so I didn't bother asking about muscle weight vs. fat; but I'd imagine that a 200+ lb. bodybuilder/guy would have a greater window of weight gain/loss, esp. if the weight gained/lost is mostly muscle.

I just had Vaser Liposelection done on my abs and love handles in December. It's been around 3 weeks now and I'm still wearing my stage one compression garments and it feels like im wearing a padded fat suit but underneath I'm still swollen. My doc says I can get out of the stage 1 next week and then switch to the stage 2 for the following month but the longer you wear it the better the results.

Reason I went, I had the same pooch another member had mentioned. I went from 270 down to about 180 so I put in a lot of work but this area was stubborn and I just couldn't get rid of it. As I said, it's still incredibly swollen but the vaser technique is known for tightening the skin to some degree and I can say since the surgery the pooch is non existant so I can't wait till the 2 month point where the overall results should be clearer, but the pooch being gone alone is a victory. The problem is I've had to stay inactive nearly a month recovering and thats been hard for me, I go back to the gym for the first time tomorrow.

Pain wise, first week was a little uncomfortable, since then I've been moving around fine and while the area feels a bit numb and off there isn't any pain. The numb feeling is normal. I wouldn't recommend the procedure unless it's just fine tuning, in total I had just over 1lb of fat removed which isn't much but in the wrong areas it looks like a lot.

I had gone to India to travel and had the procedure done there the last week of my trip, I spent a week in a 5 star hotel, full meals, had a doctor who did all his training in Vaser in Europe and South America, spoke perfect english, not only that I didn't have to go to him for follow ups, he came to my hotel to make it easier on me, brought me meds, had a professional tailor come in and do my compression garments instead of ordering premade ones that are uniformly made so I had one that was better suited to my recovery, and it cost me about 3 grand with the hotel fees, less than I was quoted back in Canada just to do my abs, not including love handles. The hotel cost me the same as the procedure so I could've done this cheaper if I wanted to.

Last edited:
Everyone is entitled to their opinion but, after going to hell and back again w/ NO results, I STRONGLY disagree with you. Many of my cardio workouts as well as many of the sacrifices that I make in general to get shredded makes most GUYS look like pussys by comparison; yet, despite the MANY sacrifices, I could not for the life of me lose my belly fat, (which is not really surprising, seeing that almost ALL of my dad's side of the family stores fat in the belly; typical "Apple-shape" fat distribution).

Im not doubting you work your but off, but very curious to know what your diet and training was like while doing this intense cardio.....something isn't adding up.......good diet+good training+good cardio dosent equal belly fat...Nevertheless, if your happy with your surgery and the results, then thats all that really matters.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131