over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who Likes Lifting Around Sexy Women?

kinglewy

Banned
Does anyone else find that sexy women running around the gym while your lifting is kind of a distraction?

When the tren is high it's almost too much and if I look too long I start to get a stiffy and then I immediately have to think about something else so that I am not doing a set of bench with a flagpole sticking straight up or something.
All in all it takes my focus off of my set.

On the other hand though I have noticed that when there are hot women around I will tend to "show off" and go a bit heavier or do more reps than I probably would have otherwise so that is a good thing.

What's your guys's opinion on this? Thanks.

There are No Hot women at my gym. If there was they would distract my old perv ass. That's why I prefer wknout watching Coach and Q doing donkey calf raises:love:

They're not a distraction for me. Hot chicks are my motivation

I enjoy taking a look but its not a problem to keep mentally in my zone for training, studies have shown that the presence of attractive women increases mens test levels so I would imagine it can only be a good thing.
Of course test levels arent much of a problem for this boards members lol.

cool with them

so long as they are respectable and can handle the attention.

I like having some eye candy at the gym. Something nice to look at between sets. My ADD is revealing itself here, but I actually get bored between sets even when the rest period is really short.

These professional fitness models annoy the bejesus out of me. Gee whiz, just because they are 20+ years younger than me and perfect looking it doesn't give them the right to keep throwing themselves at me. The never ending propositions get tiresome.

And I ALWAYS train with a t-shirt with a photo of JR & Q that has a big Pink Heart Underneath. And my 2 sizes too small pink lycra shorts. And those Vibram toe shoes.

I just don't understand why they never respect my desire to be left alone. But I must be honest and say that Lynx got the message after only two rebukes. I could tell it was a little uncomfortable for JT, but afterwards he did apologize to me.

Generally speaking, the hottest babes at my gym -- and there are not many -- are also the hardest working ones. So, in that being around other hard workers, be they guys or gals, always helps with the atmosphere, I like it.

Eye candy would be great but there is not one single hot woman at any of the gyms I go to.:(

Eye candy would be great but there is not one single hot woman at any of the gyms I go to.:(

Thats depressing sounding.

It's nice to have a few hot girls in the gym at times. I don't find them to be distracting, but I'm also not one of the pieces of shit that sits and stares at them constantly like I've never been laid before either. These ass clowns that gaulk at them the entire time they are in there are the very reason that there aren't many hot chicks in alot of the gyms (atleast around here).

haha what kinda question is this?

hot chicks? naw man, i like working out around fat chicks......

I wish there were hot chicks at my gym!!

I look but I don't think much about it.

We have some HOTTies at my gym,It's good motivation. Especialy when I catch them looking at me LOL.:D

Since "Coach" Tri-Sandusky is coming clean about about some of the Elite Women here stalking him I'd like to come clean myself. Feel better knowing I Wasn't the only old wrinkled fart that Miss Q. Lynx and few others were after.

Thanks Coach for your Bravery and Honesty:headbang:

JR

Def a distraction. Rather not have em around while training.

Generally speaking, the hottest babes at my gym -- and there are not many -- are also the hardest working ones. So, in that being around other hard workers, be they guys or gals, always helps with the atmosphere, I like it.

^This

I love working out beside a good looking fit woman, especially when they r busting their ass lifting some iron vs playing on some piece of cardio equipment!

I spend a lot of time checking out the most beautiful woman at my gym. Gorgeous legs and glutes that make everybody stare and an upper body that makes even men jealous. She is also the hardest worker there by far. And I should probably mention, I'm marrying her next June. :love::D

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws