over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who likes test/eq/tren?

Just ask Dylan G brahs.... EQ is his favorite compound... so you know it’s a huge bulker

Damn, usually it's 50/50 on who likes eq, seems worse here.

I'm trying to convince myself it will add something 'visual' in a test/ tren stack:eek:

I love Test/tren runs stacked with almost anything, but tren doesn't love me anymore, like an ex with an attitude it turned its face on me.. Tren is no longer the some drug to me that it once use to be.. as I get older I've seemed to become almost hypersensitive to tren, no matter the dosage.. Plus neurologically it hinders my thought process majorly, unlike test where it improves everything, tren just become an orphan child to me..

I'm trying to convince myself it will add something 'visual' in a test/ tren stack:eek:

use more test... or maybe NPP or masteron instead.

better gains, fewer side effects.

When i run tren my lipids get really fucked up and my bp gets sky high. I sweat all day, i cant do any cardiovascular activities or im out of breath, and im an asshole with out even trying lol. All that said i love it but at my age its gonna kill me so i use once in a while. Eq just bumps up my red blood cells which donations solve. It also is much more mild but gives me the results that im looking for. I also dont consider myself small. Im also by no means large either. Im 5' 11" 240 lbs at bout 12% bf. The difference between all these is what your goals are and the aggression with which you want to achieve them. Most people want that immediate blow up which is why dbol and deca are so popular. The problem with that is what comes fast goes fast. I prefer slower more keepable gains. Eq will do that. Yes you will gain off of both but i prefer to not have so many ups and downs. Rather a slow steady trajectory

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

When i run tren my lipids get really fucked up and my bp gets sky high. I sweat all day, i cant do any cardiovascular activities or im out of breath, and im an asshole with out even trying lol. All that said i love it but at my age its gonna kill me so i use once in a while. Eq just bumps up my red blood cells which donations solve. It also is much more mild but gives me the results that im looking for. I also dont consider myself small. Im also by no means large either. Im 5' 11" 240 lbs at bout 12% bf. The difference between all these is what your goals are and the aggression with which you want to achieve them. Most people want that immediate blow up which is why dbol and deca are so popular. The problem with that is what comes fast goes fast. I prefer slower more keepable gains. Eq will do that. Yes you will gain off of both but i prefer to not have so many ups and downs. Rather a slow steady trajectory

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

100% agree :yeahthat:

any guy who rants and raves about how great EQ is.... is not big

change my mind :eek:

Actually your dead wrong. Best time to use EQ is when your already jacked. Cause in my opinion i can replace my gram of test with 800mg Eq and 200mg test throw in some proviron and harden up real nice. Best thing about EQ is it doesnt amortize nearly like test does. Less amortization, right diet, practically no bloat. EQ is BEST when your a beast already and want to harden up and get veiny as fuk.

Actually your dead wrong. Best time to use EQ is when your already jacked. Cause in my opinion i can replace my gram of test with 800mg Eq and 200mg test throw in some proviron and harden up real nice. Best thing about EQ is it doesnt amortize nearly like test does. Less amortization, right diet, practically no bloat. EQ is BEST when your a beast already and want to harden up and get veiny as fuk.

… or just use 400mg of test with a little bit of AI and get the same results with no thick blood or BP issues :eek:

It's 50/50 because 90% don't know how to run it. It has to be run high 900mg for at least 16wks.

I personally run Bold Cyp 150mg EOD and love it. Hits quicker than EQ.

The only benefits I've noticed from EQ is increased vascularity. Not worth the money IMO.

I love Test/tren runs stacked with almost anything, but tren doesn't love me anymore, like an ex with an attitude it turned its face on me.. Tren is no longer the some drug to me that it once use to be.. as I get older I've seemed to become almost hypersensitive to tren, no matter the dosage.. Plus neurologically it hinders my thought process majorly, unlike test where it improves everything, tren just become an orphan child to me..

Not sure how old you are but I am 41 and I swear you took the words out of my mouth. I still love Tren for what it did but for some reason, just not the same for me.

My fav is Test P and Mast

Hated EQ and Decca

For the 40+ crowd no longer enjoying tren. How many mg per week were you all running ?

I always liked EQ but I used the cyp version. Size and conditioning where good enough that I would hear people making comments on a reggular basis about the guy that is taking a bunch of steroids. If you are loooking to gain huge amounts of muscle and water there are other products.

eq is ok, i just started it, test e 250 , deca 250,eq 500 a week will go to the end of the year on this. Im going to eat some winstrol along the way,couple of weeks. I draw a pint of blood myself, in the comforts of my own home, every 12 weeks.

My Favorite cycle combo!

IM RUNNING 1 GRAM OF TEST 300 TREN 600 EQ 100MG A-BOMBS A DAY AND I LOVE IT! BLOOD PRESSURE IS GOOD 126 OVER 82 GETTING BLOODS DONE IN 2 WEEKS IVE BEEN ON THIS CYCLE FOR 7 WEEKS

It's 50/50 because 90% don't know how to run it. It has to be run high 900mg for at least 16wks because it's such a weak steroid that half the dose of test is more effective

I personally run Bold Cyp 150mg EOD and love it. Hits quicker than EQ.

fixt

Did
350mg test p ew
350mg tren a ew
1000mg eq ew
By like week 8 my blood was thick as pudding and my bloodpressure thru the roof, had to drop everything and get down to cruise dose and take some blood out to normalize, eq never again.

Did

350mg test p ew

350mg tren a ew

1000mg eq ew

By like week 8 my blood was thick as pudding and my bloodpressure thru the roof, had to drop everything and get down to cruise dose and take some blood out to normalize, eq never again.

Why not just run the eq at a lower dose ?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131