over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who likes test/eq/tren?

Did
350mg test p ew
350mg tren a ew
1000mg eq ew
By like week 8 my blood was thick as pudding and my bloodpressure thru the roof, had to drop everything and get down to cruise dose and take some blood out to normalize, eq never again.

How did you know your blood was thick?
Hct goes up with test only too for me

I’ll run EQ if I can find higher concentration oils. 400mg/ml holds easily in MCT oil.

I’m not pinning 4ml of 250mg/ml and waiting till week 8 for some more veins.

BUT EQ+mast low test does make some freak nasty roadmap veins when your under 9% BF

I’ll run EQ if I can find higher concentration oils. 400mg/ml holds easily in MCT oil.

I’m not pinning 4ml of 250mg/ml and waiting till week 8 for some more veins.

BUT EQ+mast low test does make some freak nasty roadmap veins when your under 9% BF

yes thats why i like running it from Feb thru May 800mg EQ weekly, 200mg Test Cyp weekly, and 50mg proviron at 2x per day and im hard and veiny right in time for summer.

Not sure how old you are but I am 41 and I swear you took the words out of my mouth. I still love Tren for what it did but for some reason, just not the same for me.

My fav is Test P and Mast

Hated EQ and Decca

Same 41.. Tren and I have some great memories, but it's almost like a whole new learning curve, diet/food compounds are all responding differently..Our CNS actually becomes hypersensitive the older we get, its a reason why us "mature" men do much better with TRT/HGH at low to moderate dosages..

I'm on cjc with dac now at 6mg a week with GHRP6 and 200mg test with 200 of mastE, I wish I responded this way in my 20's.. In fact it's easier to manage weight now and staying trim is easy,BUT things can spiral out of control quick... Its funny, when you eat like a mature adult and treat your body like one, it does the same in return.. I can honestly say, I never felt better, I'm truly at my mental peak.. How about you??

Last edited:
How did you know your blood was thick?
Hct goes up with test only too for me
Blood pressure went thru the roof, starting having insane headaches, felt like my eyes was gonna pop out, went to the doc and had a blood test done and bingo thick blood. I have ran over 1000mg test before without the same issue.

Test ,eq. Tren

These r the compounds I was actually thinking about
Front load 900mg. Eq.then week 2 -16 /600 to 800mg
Tren a. 600 mg. a week 8 weeks except I wanna add in a few goodies
Npp. 400mg. 10 weeks.
Super drol 20mg. 5 x a week for 4 weeks.

These r the compounds I was actually thinking about
Front load 900mg. Eq.then week 2 -16 /600 to 800mg
Tren a. 600 mg. a week 8 weeks except I wanna add in a few goodies
Npp. 400mg. 10 weeks.
Super drol 20mg. 5 x a week for 4 weeks.

Thats 2g of AAS a week and need some test in there as base still. Seems excessive to me

One of my favourite bulk cycles. My cycles now are nice and simple with just some Test/Gh. The last big one I ran I was trying to push the envelope a little to see how heavy I could could while staying respectably lean. I also use DBol at the start.
Weeks 1-4
DBol 40mg daily
Test E 500mg Week
Tren E 400mg week
Eq 450mg Week

Weeks 5-8
Test E 750mg Week
Tren E 600mg Week
Eq 600mg Week

Weeks 9-12
Test E 1000mg Week
Tren E 600mg Week
Eq 600mg Week
Anavar 100mg Day

Weeks 13-15
Anavar 100mg day
Hcg was started 2 days after last Var dose followed by 21 day Clomid/Nolvadex pct. Arimidex was run through out at 1mg every other day. Also ran 6iu Gh through out. 2iu morning, pre workout and before bed. Humalog was used pre workout on weak body part days only (legs chest arms) between 6-10iu. Was by far the best cycle I've run but the result was close to a 30lbs increase in body weight which just wasn't realistic to maintain nor was it comfortable for every day life.

M18

One of my favourite bulk cycles. My cycles now are nice and simple with just some Test/Gh. The last big one I ran I was trying to push the envelope a little to see how heavy I could could while staying respectably lean. I also use DBol at the start.
Weeks 1-4
DBol 40mg daily
Test E 500mg Week
Tren E 400mg week
Eq 450mg Week

Weeks 5-8
Test E 750mg Week
Tren E 600mg Week
Eq 600mg Week

Weeks 9-12
Test E 1000mg Week
Tren E 600mg Week
Eq 600mg Week
Anavar 100mg Day

Weeks 13-15
Anavar 100mg day
Hcg was started 2 days after last Var dose followed by 21 day Clomid/Nolvadex pct. Arimidex was run through out at 1mg every other day. Also ran 6iu Gh through out. 2iu morning, pre workout and before bed. Humalog was used pre workout on weak body part days only (legs chest arms) between 6-10iu. Was by far the best cycle I've run but the result was close to a 30lbs increase in body weight which just wasn't realistic to maintain nor was it comfortable for every day life.

M18

Damn big doses. Got any pics of that? Or do you remember your stats at the beginning/ end?

What did the eq add in your experience?

Damn big doses. Got any pics of that? Or do you remember your stats at the beginning/ end?

What did the eq add in your experience?
Never took any before and afters. I remember starting about 10-12 weeks post competition so the bf levels when I started it were pretty solid. I started around 240s and got up to 273 at 6'1". I Probly have some pics of my show kicking around. To be completely honest, when running 3-4 compounds plus gh it would be difficult to say what specifically Eq could have or have not added. I've run Eq with just Test before and I really liked the increased endurance but also felt it gave me some wicked pumps, much better then just Test only. Could I have gotten those same results without the Eq ? It's possible but can't really say for sure.

M18

I won’t touch eq or tren anymore
Eq used to run at 1000mg ew and never really saw great results given the sides I got from it. Anxiety was through the roof
Tren loved at 100mg ed but now I have afib so I can’t do anything that causes anxiety so it’s out.

Agreed eq dis nothing more me other than made me vascular I was hoping for the setting like a horse sign

Not a huge fan of Eq myself, even though for some reason I always keep using it. I'm pretty sure i'm done with it for good. It's a waste imo….well, unless you are a good responder to it.

IMO, I think it kind of gets thrown in by default most of the time. Let's say for a cutting cycle...most people diet down over the course of 12-20+ weeks. At 16-20 weeks out, you have test, maybe nandrolone, but you are not gonna usually run an oral that far out, Primo is too damn expensive, Masteron probably isn't ideal to run longer than 6-12 weeks.....so I think most people just sort of throw it in so that they have something to run with test, and hope it gives them some added vascularity, strength, and endurance.

IMO, it's a complete waste in a bulker.

My first post on PM. Sorry for my English ^_^.

EQ + Tren combo have one uniq problem, that NO other combo have.

Not so rare, when EQ acts like AI in some guys. And sometimes this effect can be really strong. So strong, that guys should up their Test dose, or add DBOL.

In my country (Russia) all known labs use ECLIA. Thats way you can't see your real E2 when using trenbolone. Long esters in this situation even worst, but i think most guys would prefer them, when combining with EQ.

So, if you did not have experience with exactly same doses of Test + EQ in regard E2, you may almost complete ruin your ability to gain muscle cause low levels of E2, or as opposite suffer from E2 sides, if EQ don't affect you E2.

Other option: acetate version of all three drugs would be better alternative. Or at least using Tren ACE instead of Tren E / HEX. I understand the difference of pinning freq, but i preffer pain from the needle to pain from Low/High E2, which i can't control.

Find how EQ affects your E2 first, then adjust AI dose if it doesn't and then add Tren would be good idea.

But mixing two anxiety prone and blood thickening drugs ...

My first post on PM. Sorry for my English ^_^.

EQ + Tren combo have one uniq problem, that NO other combo have.

Not so rare, when EQ acts like AI in some guys. And sometimes this effect can be really strong. So strong, that guys should up their Test dose, or add DBOL.

In my country (Russia) all known labs use ECLIA. Thats way you can't see your real E2 when using trenbolone. Long esters in this situation even worst, but i think most guys would prefer them, when combining with EQ.

So, if you did not have experience with exactly same doses of Test + EQ in regard E2, you may almost complete ruin your ability to gain muscle cause low levels of E2, or as opposite suffer from E2 sides, if EQ don't affect you E2.

Other option: acetate version of all three drugs would be better alternative. Or at least using Tren ACE instead of Tren E / HEX. I understand the difference of pinning freq, but i preffer pain from the needle to pain from Low/High E2, which i can't control.

Find how EQ affects your E2 first, then adjust AI dose if it doesn't and then add Tren would be good idea.

But mixing two anxiety prone and blood thickening drugs ...

They are all three blood thickening drugs, all aas raise red blood cells/ hct to Some extend.

It's the first time I hear about eq acting as an Ai, I'm really doubting it tbh :p
Low sex drive is something that you hear often with eq

Not a huge fan of Eq myself, even though for some reason I always keep using it. I'm pretty sure i'm done with it for good. It's a waste imo….well, unless you are a good responder to it.

IMO, I think it kind of gets thrown in by default most of the time. Let's say for a cutting cycle...most people diet down over the course of 12-20+ weeks. At 16-20 weeks out, you have test, maybe nandrolone, but you are not gonna usually run an oral that far out, Primo is too damn expensive, Masteron probably isn't ideal to run longer than 6-12 weeks.....so I think most people just sort of throw it in so that they have something to run with test, and hope it gives them some added vascularity, strength, and endurance.

IMO, it's a complete waste in a bulker.

Yes i agree. Most people looking at it the wrong way. For bulking its a waste of syringe space. If your thinking of using 800mg EQ for bulking it would be better to just replace that with Test cyp instead. EQ is absolutely best for leaning out. EQ/DHT combo is excellent (DHT compound being Masteron or Proviron). Especially if you dont like using tren anymore cause of all the sides. In any case EQ is not a get huge drug. Its for after your already bulked up and you want to lean out of over a 16 week period.

Last edited:
ive used eq up to 1200mg. from a good source.

its fuckin garbage. and no, it doesn't "shine" at 12+ weeks. and who the hell wants to wait 20 weeks to see results? we're using steroids to do this thing faster and more efficiently.

i've been off tren for 3 years since i swore it off, but i recently decided to give tren-e another go at a low (400mg weekly) dose with TRT test and 300mg deca plus some superdrol to see what i can do with it. the high dosages of tren had me all kinds of fucked up after a while, but my last run with it was nearly a year long, hence me swearing it off for a while. it's a good drug, works well and does not need to be abused in high amounts to get good results.

ive used eq up to 1200mg. from a good source.

its fuckin garbage. and no, it doesn't "shine" at 12+ weeks. and who the hell wants to wait 20 weeks to see results? we're using steroids to do this thing faster and more efficiently.

i've been off tren for 3 years since i swore it off, but i recently decided to give tren-e another go at a low (400mg weekly) dose with TRT test and 300mg deca plus some superdrol to see what i can do with it. the high dosages of tren had me all kinds of fucked up after a while, but my last run with it was nearly a year long, hence me swearing it off for a while. it's a good drug, works well and does not need to be abused in high amounts to get good results.
Tell us how you really feel [emoji5][emoji106]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I don't know...

EQ really does give a nice cap to the delts but the anxiety and blood thickening is not worth it.

Tren on the other hand.

Love from day one.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member