advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who lives in San Diego? (Or is very familiar with it -including north county.(Carlsbad, Encinitas etc)

I spent a lot of my kid years in vista and Oceanside. Its still my favorite. I've lived in the south since then and id still go back. Its a hundred times better than la.

However when we were really poor we lived in a little neighborhood in vista that was a complete war zone with constant murders and prostitutes walking around our block. That was in the 90s so it may have changed a lot since then. San Diego County doesnt have all that intense liberalism like l.a. from what I remember either so thats a plus. Was a very fun place but I may be biased as I got my formative years there

I spent a lot of my kid years in vista and Oceanside. Its still my favorite. I've lived in the south since then and id still go back. Its a hundred times better than la.

However when we were really poor we lived in a little neighborhood in vista that was a complete war zone with constant murders and prostitutes walking around our block. That was in the 90s so it may have changed a lot since then. San Diego County doesnt have all that intense liberalism like l.a. from what I remember either so thats a plus. Was a very fun place but I may be biased as I got my formative years there
Really only area like that would have to be off south Sante fe.
Pretty much all other areas of Vista are middle to upper middle class
Valley of Oceanside a little different story. Still not bad like in the 90s.

I honestly have no idea why anyone with any smarts would want to move to the shit hole state??? Taxes, democrats, homelessness, shit the list goes on, sure some pretty buildings and a few nice areas may sway someone BUT given the chance id rather live in freaken nevada, utah (and im not even mormon) and a few other areas.....california is destined to be the biggest shit hole state of the entire us of a......

Dont let the pretty places fool you, do some crime statistics, id rather never live in california
I feel the same way, I’ve lived in NYC most of my life and just moved right over the bridge in NJ. It’s sad to see what has happened in Cali as well as NYC. The COVID lockdowns in combination with the social justice protests have utterly destroyed NYC and I don’t think it can recover.

Knight... let's get a status update.
Are you in Vista?

I'll be out that way soon.. between SE Daygo and Leucadia... then with the relaxed lockdowns will be out there for the next 6months.
It's my usual. 6months at my place in SE... then back here for another 6 months.
Somehow, I never saw this...
Yes I have been living in north county Encinitas for a little over 3 months now...Leucadia to be precise.

Really only area like that would have to be off south Sante fe.
Pretty much all other areas of Vista are middle to upper middle class
Valley of Oceanside a little different story. Still not bad like in the 90s.
We did live off Santa fe. Off nevada. Near vista Academy of performing Arts. I still love that place either way. North San Diego County was perfect to me. Even my dad loved it and he hates california lol

Yes I have been living in north county Encinitas for a little over 3 months now...Leucadia to be precise.
Nice. I'm in your area as well. Been running up and down moonlight down to Solana Beach.
Frequenting pannikins and doing the whole Encinitas hippy dippy thing

We did live off Santa fe. Off nevada. Near vista Academy of performing Arts. I still love that place either way. North San Diego County was perfect to me. Even my dad loved it and he hates california lol
Yeah. My cousins lived off east Indian rock. I lived across the field by Vista High

Knight9 has been frequenting Hillcrest a lot (Who knew?!!!)

Knight9 has been frequenting Hillcrest a lot (Who knew?!!!)
:LOL:LMAO...LOL
I went to try some hot chicken this weekend and was in a sleeveless... wrong outfit for that area and my preferences.

Well,
Yesterday marks one year since I moved to San Diego and today marks a year working for Dante.

Time flies. I love it out here...but the social life aspect is rough. I am not sure if it's moving across the country at 38 or doing it during the 'pandemic' but it certainly is harder to meet, interact, and build relationships with people. Thanks for everyone that threw in their .02 and if anyone else is out here - speak up!

Well,
Yesterday marks one year since I moved to San Diego and today marks a year working for Dante.

Time flies. I love it out here...but the social life aspect is rough. I am not sure if it's moving across the country at 38 or doing it during the 'pandemic' but it certainly is harder to meet, interact, and build relationships with people. Thanks for everyone that threw in their .02 and if anyone else is out here - speak up!
if you havent already, try out The Gym in PB if you have the time. awesome place to be, great environment

if you havent already, try out The Gym in PB if you have the time. awesome place to be, great environment
Been going there on visits to the west coast since 2009 when it was still World's. Great ownership and been one of the best gyms in the country for a long time.

used to train there back in the mid-late 90s into the early 2000s.. but then as i got back into playing basketball with some of the local pro-am teams
i started training at SDSU the arc. freakn GOOD ASS TIMES!!

Well,

running may not be your thing.. but for most of 2021(jan - sept) i was in san diego.. consistently running carlsbad state beach, moonlight beach, and mission/pacific beach boardwalks.
meeting females and linking up was a non-issue.. like fishing in barrel or whatever the saying is.. weekend mornings at moonlight is filled with divorced soccer moms like no other.. go work out, at moonlight,
run around the residential hills surrounding the beach(like everyone else), take off your shirt, while doing all that, and they will flock.. conveniently walk by the volleyball nets and or by the females doing their bodyweight yoga thing..
even join in those open group sessions.. showing up regularly helps too.. "oh i saw you last week.. you come out here often.. you live around here..' you get that sorta shit..

i met a female while running PB.. i noticed she was staying behind me for most of my run.. tried to get more distance, and she kept up.. i turned around and said, 'am i pacing you?'
we just finished the run and chopped it up for a while.. many examples like that with both females and males(no homo).. dudes trying to race you.. i meet the challenge.. its freakn fun..
ill throw down even.. i got $20 i can win to the end of the board walk.. 2miles away.. ive lost, won, guys look at me crazy.. i dont give a fuck.. i'm feeling good.. looking good.. its all good.
currently.. i'll go into the local hoods, and put money on games of 21 or straight 1-on-1. running has improved my stamina and endurance so much, i'm killing these 20-30somethings on the basketball court.
i'm even thinking of entreing a BJJ tournanent(white belt - late 40s - 50+ class), just with goal of not being submitted.. i'm not going to gas.. my opponents technique will get me .. but not my lack of endurance.
i love it.

i know guys try to flex and meet females at the gym.. but since i've been running, the real meet up spots are out at the popular running routes..
if you have some communication skills, a nice look, and can keep a good pace, its game over on those runs.
i dont know.. or maybe its just me.. i consistently get yoel romero, the rock, <insert any bald head tall brown skinned athletic guy>.. depending on what beer goggles(or potency of their weed edible) someone has on that day i suppose.. :)

I used live in CA mostly NorCal but spent a little time in San deign. I live in Arizona now. I know you made the tread about San Diego but I think you should check out Scottsdale, beautiful women and no homeless. Great economy as well

Shot you a msg knight. Been out here in north county for about 15 years. Awesome place to live! Just a lil pricey

Simon freakin' Birch!

I am in downtown SD near the beach, moved from Carlsbad earlier this year lived 2 blocks from beach there too. the best weather in USA, best Mexican food in USA. I have been all over east los Angeles, west Los Angeles Florance Normandie Slauson areas, tried king taco and the other famous hole in the wall hood taco shops. SD reigns. Southern food is nonexistent here. We have 1 city that has good asian food (convoy) ramen and pho central. No real good sub shops like when I went to NJ a few times or NY. Italian food is not abundant and expensive. Really craving southern food :( very little hindu/sikh food, lots of thai places scattered . only 1 slav place I know of and its a deli :(

I am in downtown SD near the beach, moved from Carlsbad earlier this year lived 2 blocks from beach there too. the best weather in USA, best Mexican food in USA. I have been all over east los Angeles, west Los Angeles Florance Normandie Slauson areas, tried king taco and the other famous hole in the wall hood taco shops. SD reigns. Southern food is nonexistent here. We have 1 city that has good asian food (convoy) ramen and pho central. No real good sub shops like when I went to NJ a few times or NY. Italian food is not abundant and expensive. Really craving southern food :( very little hindu/sikh food, lots of thai places scattered . only 1 slav place I know of and its a deli :(
'southern' food can be found in SE san diego.. imperial and euclid and that area by the food 4 less. and malcom x.

'southern' food can be found in SE san diego.. imperial and euclid and that area by the food 4 less. and malcom x.
mexicans dont typically go to that area bro :) we are not welcome. with exception to food 4 less! lol . Eastside SD yes. my neighborhood used to go at it hard with Lincoln Park bloods and skyline Piru & 59 brims out there.fun times .warzone. dead homeys. gladiator school!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131