over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who maintains on low TRT?

I am on 120mgs and feel like a million bucks. Bloods are also perfect. Keeps my total test around 850-950. I am 37 and I do take 2 IU of hgh a day 3 days a week and mk677 2-3 days a week. Kind of a weird protocol but I'm happy with it. I feel amazing and maintain muscle just fine. Strength is a little lower but hell I'm 5'8" 225 pounds and only eating 2500 calories a day with 45 minutes of cardio and I'm happy how I'm holding muscle and losing fat. I'll probably stay at this dose forever with maybe a couple bumps to 300mgs or so for short periods of time during the year.

Edit: I am not gaining though...which is ok. I imagine at this dose I physically cannot and will not gain. I'm ok with that.

double edit: I do think I could gain if (like poster above) I increased calories. I walked around 240-260 for many years and I think I could put some back on with this low of a dose but I would absolutely gain more fat with that muscle, I'm sure.

that's a really good test level for 120mg a buddy of mine is on 75 mg a week and his total test is 1300 but free test is 25pcg/ml he showed me his blood work he said it should be around 30pcg for being 1300, I told him that since he eats keto SHBG is going to be higher so free test is going to be less

Im thinking of adding eod hgh into my protocol later this year. I always wanted to use it but I did listen to everyone on the old anabolex saying when youre young to not touvh it. I was maybe 18-19 then. Im almost 35 now so its getting close to that time for me. Its exciting similarly to when I was close to using test for the first time

What do pros cruise on to maintain that much size and muscle?

Well 200mg has just been my go to for the most part. RBC's are just barely elevated, not enough to where any doctor has been worried about it, but pushing 40 I start to worry about these things. Sure I can donate blood but if I can maintain on less it seems like a no-brainer. It's an irrational fear on my part. Honestly, 200mg puts me at 950ng/dl and 125mg puts me at 800ng/dl (both at trough) so it's not exactly a massive difference.

I'd really like to try lowering this summer. Maybe "blast" twice a year, and when I say blast I mean 350-400mg of test, tops, just to keep my inner meathead happy. I've been adding a mild dose of T4 and getting really into nootropics..... I'm really wanting to try MK677 but the blood sugar issues have always scared me, are you guys dosing only several times a week working around this?

70mg per week , 68 years old (in December) biceps photo taken today. Leg photo take 2 weeks ago.

Attachments

• thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 69
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 69
that's a really good test level for 120mg a buddy of mine is on 75 mg a week and his total test is 1300 but free test is 25pcg/ml he showed me his blood work he said it should be around 30pcg for being 1300, I told him that since he eats keto SHBG is going to be higher so free test is going to be less

It's nuts how much test levels vary from person to person. I mean just look at this thread. Pretty crazy if you ask me. My test levels are fairly predictable based on my dose as long as I'm doing many injections a week. If I go to one a week or even two I likely just don't time things correctly and it ends up a little wonky.

Im thinking of adding eod hgh into my protocol later this year. I always wanted to use it but I did listen to everyone on the old anabolex saying when youre young to not touvh it. I was maybe 18-19 then. Im almost 35 now so its getting close to that time for me. Its exciting similarly to when I was close to using test for the first time
You need to have a test for your IGF-1 level, if is in normal range than is no reason.

Seeing as how I don’t drink or do any recreational drugs I fail to see how this applies to me.
Usually I don`t make fun of people , in your case is different, you calling a clinically proven product snake oil, insulting many people and MDs, worldwide, and PM members. 99% of those people using the product are not bodybuilders, just normal people having different health issues, 1000s life was changed for better, not mentioning pets also.

I’m not the one who makes claims about an unproven product that takes it from supplement to medicine territory. Touting something as a magical cure all treatment is frowned upon by some people.
I did not say that cures or prevent, it helps and supports the immune system in many levels.

I’m not the one who makes claims about an unproven product that takes it from supplement to medicine territory. Touting something as a magical cure all treatment is frowned upon by some people.
Here how it works: It helps bring balance to the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis. This assists the entire endocrine system in achieving homeostasis and efficient operation. Next, the endocrine system secretes hormones at optimum levels resulting in improved cellular signaling. Improved cellular signaling results in cellular rejuvenation and ultimately translates to optimal health longevity and restoration of youthful vitality to the body.

Here a very well know MD here on PM , whom conducted a small study with the snake oil. Your remarks was insult to him also.

Attachments

• Dr.Serrano%20letter[1].pdf
    97.1 KB · Views: 17
I’m sorry but when I see something like 21day fat cell cleanse and 10lbs of fat in 3weeks promoted by someone I’m not really going to believe something that you show me that reads like a magazine ad.

I have nothing to prove you, you are a nobody to me anyway, you just on other hater. Now the good news is just only a few like you, the many many of thousand happy users, including Regenerative Clinics are the most important for me, because I was able make a difference in there life. I have 3 on going study in Africa regarding Sickle Cell anemia, trying to help millions of Africans and thousand of African American suffering with this afoul disorder, and not wasting my time with you ore anybody like you. Peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
One more time is not in a drug, look up the patent, is a adaptogeinc natural supplement. I am a older bodybuilder in better shape and healthier then most of the once in the 30s.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity